Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, anyone can help me to start the game for this new version “0.14” story ? i think i has updated my game for the latest version by the patch but i dont know how to proceed. i has wondered around the hotel for a few days for now and the story doesn’t proceed. it seems like my game is still for the previous version “0.13.2”. so how i want to know my game has been updated?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
hey guys, anyone can help me to start the game for this new version “0.14” story ? i think i has updated my game for the latest version by the patch but i dont know how to proceed. i has wondered around the hotel for a few days for now and the story doesn’t proceed. it seems like my game is still for the previous version “0.13.2”. so how i want to know my game has been updated?
You've either put the update in the wrong place (should be in Game folder) or you're using a mod that's not updated...I guess.

Reactions: Runey

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm almost done with my 28th run, but I need to do this...

#IHATECORNWALL

Runey, never have I hated a VN character as much as him, and with my history in these games, that says a lot. :D
Ah, yes, Syl'anar public enemy number one, at least public enemy to the future reformed Syl'anar that treats all beings equally. Same here, he is the single most hated video game character on my personal shit list and I have played many games with characters either designed to be hated, like Lessons in Love, or who did something that is meant to induce hatred, such as the multitudes of games where a character betrays you. Never has a video game character, someone entirely fictional in nature, infuriated me as much as him, not even Sensei from Lessons in Love, yet. That is why what happened way back with Devians memes happened, I was that pissed off at Cornwall. I still am, I'm just restraining myself...barely.

I wish someday we can have Ms. Ren and Jia as part of our Elf harem (even though plotwise its impossible).

Also waiting for the next content regarding the mystery behind Ms. Ren is killing me...
Is it impossible, though? The way I see it, it is less impossible and more the MC just hasn't had the opportunity to rescue them yet. I mean, Jia came close, but things happened that would have put the rest of the Elves in the harem in danger. I mean Cornwall was obviously already following when she came to the MC in that one scene where he shocked her, and it was obviously him who shocked her.

You underestimate Runey's writing ability. :sneaky:

Although admittedly Ms Ren might be a tough sell for Ashley. "Hey baby, you know that nice elf that basically raised you and was essentially your surrogate mother? Yeah, I'm going to be fucking her ass in the dungeon now. Wanna watch?"
I don't know, Ashley trusts the MC, so she'd probably consider that the safest place for Ren to be even if she is getting fucked by the MC. Who knows, she might even want to join, giving Runey an opportunity for threesome action.

I don't see why it'd be impossible.
Actually it feels almost impossible that they wouldn't end up in the harem
I mean, given what we know now, Ren very well could be dead or broken to the point where she doesn't even want to go with them. However, at the same time, she could be just fine, more or less considering what she's been up to.

Yeah, generally that is all you need for the max scene, a 10 to unlock the trait.
Generally, I am shooting for 50+, so I get all the stars too, just on general principal, but I don't think it affects anything.

I have had over a 10 in almost everything for years, so it's hard to say what changes exactly though.
I wouldn't say impossible, I can think of many ways for some of it, though that last update made getting Jia a LOT harder, but not impossible.
Though it is clear, that he is not going to make it easy, it is going to cost us (a lot of heartache at the least).

IDK, Ash still seems to think of things like that as an 'Elf's job', like 'selling drugs'. She is pretty used to being in a harem, and elves doing sex stuff, so it should be easy enough.
I don't think there was ever a point where Jia would be an easy rescue, I mean she's a high profile Elf and extremely valuable because of it.

This is such a shit take, unless someone plays exactly like you playing without a walkthrough is a horrible experience. How many events require waiting multiple days, then seeing them at a specific time of day, with a specific level in something else, or a relationship with someone else. "oh just click on doors".....what if I'm super focused on one girl and don't want to start quests for the others, I wouldn't click their door, except wait, some quests require you to be certain levels with specific other girls. Literally this forum is chock-full of people asking for walkthrough help, or how do you do ___. Lain's walkthrough mod is popular for a reason.
Really? I've played it three times now with zero outside resources. I don't even know how Runey plays, so it would be a miracle to be able to guess correctly even once in three attempts with no help resource. No offense to these people, but walkthroughs and 100% saves typically get asked for and the mod is popular because some people just want to fap with little to no effort as if it is a kinetic novel, meaning no choices, just images and words, which is perfectly fine, but WILL lead to less enjoyment outside of kinetic novels.

Any cheat updated ?
like lains mod ?
Nope, Lain has been missing from F95 since the end of October, so I wouldn't count on the mod ever being updated again unless someone figures out how to work with what Lain left behind. That said, it would be a VERY pleasant surprise if she came back.

Still waiting for new version on android without using any other app xD
Not going to happen officially, the game is far too big, Joiplay is your only hope on Android for an official version. As for crunched ones, watch out, they can be buggy because of the things crunching does.

and how to open the events of Vanessa, something I probably flipped through
Click on Kali's door in the evening and visit her at school iirc.
They will appear on Kali's door like the talk option there, though specifically marked as a Vanessa event, or they will trigger as soon as you go to the lobby. She was literally the last girl I did anything with this update and most of the time I got surprised while on patrol for new events when I hit the lobby.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
i
You've either put the update in the wrong place (should be in Game folder) or you're using a mod that's not updated...I guess.
i has used maim lain mod for the previos version. so is it mean that i need to install the new game and not the patch only? if i install the new game but used my previous save, is it stil compatible?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i

i has used maim lain mod for the previos version. so is it mean that i need to install the new game and not the patch only? if i install the new game but used my previous save, is it stil compatible?
Technically, saves that used the mod in a previous version should still need it in new versions.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know what I would have to unren to get to the images? I want to take out a copy of the Vanessa image where she flashes the cops at the protest for personal use. The only way to get them right now, because they aren't in the gallery and my save is up to date at the end of 0.14, is to replay the entire game. I don't mind replaying as long as I have a reason to do it that is more than a single image in the entire game, but given how big the game is, the reason needs to be significant like saves becoming incompatible, new scene reworks, the completion of the game, stuff like that.

Well, if we had been in the contest, it would have been an easy one, but therein was the problem, we didn't enter, and you can't win any contest you don't enter. ;p
Now that I think about it, maybe the contest could have given us an easier path to rescuing at least one of the Elves who are currently, and obviously after the Jia thing, not safe.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You can't use the mod until it's updated, the 13.2 mod doesn't recognize the new content. I'm not sure if you need to download the full game or not, it's possible.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
They will appear on Kali's door like the talk option there, though specifically marked as a Vanessa event, or they will trigger as soon as you go to the lobby. She was literally the last girl I did anything with this update and most of the time I got surprised while on patrol for new events when I hit the lobby.
Yeah knock and visit, she was my last too. :)

Reactions: alex2011

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone wanna predict what would be current Ms. Ren would be like once Ashley and MC find her?

A. Mindbroken, drugged fueled sex-crazed addict? (like Lin's sister Jin)
B. Criminal Underboss/Druglord/Underling?
C. Still normal
D. ???

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Anyone wanna predict what would be current Ms. Ren would be like once Ashley and MC find her?

A. Mindbroken, drugged fueled sex-crazed addict? (like Lin's sister Jin)
B. Criminal Underboss/Druglord/Underling?
C. Still normal
D. ???
it wouldn't make sense to not be some kind of Criminal Underboss
Maybe she will still keep her kind nature that she showed Ashley but she would be treated differently by the other people under her.

Reactions: Xypher

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm going with D, she's wearing a locked chastity belt and secretly waiting for me in the available hotel room.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Just behind in the reading of this forum, but did anybody do a date with Kali, and she offered a blowjob afterwards and the screen didn't change to a blowjob screen? This is what I got.
View attachment 1547692 View attachment 1547693 View attachment 1547694 View attachment 1547695 View attachment 1547696 View attachment 1547697 View attachment 1547698 View attachment 1547699 View attachment 1547700 View attachment 1547701 View attachment 1547702
I have the same problem... I have only the dialogues and no scene

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes