Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have to see this too I'm very curious.

EDIT: Yeah it looks like the MC was warped back into the Lobby. I might have to do a quick peek run tomorrow morning to see if that's the same for me too.

EDIT #2: Fuck it, I'll to it now.

EDIT #3: Yup, got it too, same thing
Granted, I haven't had many packages on this playthrough yet, but this is the only time this has happened so far. Thanks for checking it out for me Mark Takagi
(y)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Granted, I haven't had many packages on this playthrough yet, but this is the only time this has happened so far. Thanks for checking it out for me Mark Takagi
(y)
No problem. I wanted to see if it was just you who had the issue or if it was a general bug, and I figured having a second/witness would help matters. (y)

And after my full run today, it's the only package I've seen it on

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I lack the imagination needed to come up with a creative name for the hotel.

I think I'll go with "Sex Building." Ellen is gonna have to cope with it.
I left it the vanilla name too, but only because I had about a list of 35 or so names. I couldn't decide on any of them, and I'm a writer/English major :LOL:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have to admit that I had a bit of a block myself, but I ended up naming mine "The Happy Muffin Top" for some odd reason. :unsure:
Name of the hotel? Well, the MC in my playthrough is named Chance. So I renamed the hotel as Second Chances.
I woke up thinking of hotel names this morning and thought immediately of "Revenge of the Nerds 2" and the hotel they stayed at.

Hotel Coral Essex.

Now you tell me what you see in those three words :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
how can i retry the dinner again cuz i really dont remember when i did it and how to do it now
Just go up to the droid's room and she if she has an event to do. Depending on when you tried it the first time, you might have to wait a bit. Just make sure if you haven't already done so, order to the Human Kit from the computer.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes