wisefoot

May 1, 2020
Just go up to the droid's room and she if she has an event to do. Depending on when you tried it the first time, you might have to wait a bit. Just make sure if you haven't already done so, order to the Human Kit from the computer.
the thing is it says that human kit is sold out but there is no event triggering when i go up to android's room and lin says that "give her the human kit and supplies"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
24 and 25 are the two dinner events with her, so she should have been given the outfit between them. If you didn't then it sounds like something bugged out, and I'm not sure if those are replayable or not.
No, generally the story events are not repeatable other than with an old save or maybe the gallery.

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
24 and 25 are the two dinner events with her, so she should have been given the outfit between them. If you didn't then it sounds like something bugged out, and I'm not sure if those are replayable or not.
it looks like i gave it to her because android's parts are all done 3/3. i dunno why this happening...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Runey
Found a issue after taking kali on a date, if she offers a sexual act, the transition from her asking to actually performing doesn't happen, although the text at the bottom works normally, so it doesn't lock the game or anything.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
Harem Hotel has been designed to be as simple as possible to play, and I try to make it even easier with quality of life updates where I can. As it says in the very beginning, check for story events at character's doors. That's pretty much all there is to it. Sometimes events will be elsewhere, but you will be made aware of it, and if you can't do a story event the game will also tell you exactly what you need to do.

I'm not sure where any confusion could be coming from, have you tried playing without the walkthrough? What are you having issues with specifically?

If you would like the raw required stats, you can check the wiki > but even a wiki shouldn't be necessary to play at all.
This is such a shit take, unless someone plays exactly like you playing without a walkthrough is a horrible experience. How many events require waiting multiple days, then seeing them at a specific time of day, with a specific level in something else, or a relationship with someone else. "oh just click on doors".....what if I'm super focused on one girl and don't want to start quests for the others, I wouldn't click their door, except wait, some quests require you to be certain levels with specific other girls. Literally this forum is chock-full of people asking for walkthrough help, or how do you do ___. Lain's walkthrough mod is popular for a reason.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey
Found a issue after taking kali on a date, if she offers a sexual act, the transition from her asking to actually performing doesn't happen, although the text at the bottom works normally, so it doesn't lock the game or anything.
Which one? I didn't run into that, though I admit, it's only happened with her once or twice.
I rarely go into the gallery, so I honestly have no idea what's there anymore. :unsure:
Me neither, but they seem to change, since there are limited 'slots' the way it is now.
This is such a shit take, unless someone plays exactly like you playing without a walkthrough is a horrible experience. How many events require waiting multiple days, then seeing them at a specific time of day, with a specific level in something else, or a relationship with someone else. "oh just click on doors".....what if I'm super focused on one girl and don't want to start quests for the others, I wouldn't click their door, except wait, some quests require you to be certain levels with specific other girls. Literally this forum is chock-full of people asking for walkthrough help, or how do you do ___. Lain's walkthrough mod is popular for a reason.
How hard is going to her door and clicking *TALK*? Because that is how most of the events start, while I wish that was all of them, most of the rest just trigger as you wander around.

All of them require you to wait a few days, so you have time to do the other girls' events. It is a harem, you are not supposed to focus on just on girl.

I have never used a mod, or a walkthrough, or anything else for this game, it just isn't needed, it's one of the easiest games there is to play, other than a kinetic novel.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
How hard is going to her door and clicking *TALK*? Because that is how most of the events start, while I wish that was all of them, most of the rest just trigger as you wander around.

All of them require you to wait a few days, so you have time to do the other girls' events. It is a harem, you are not supposed to focus on just on girl.

I have never used a mod, or a walkthrough, or anything else for this game, it just isn't needed, it's one of the easiest games there is to play, other than a kinetic novel.
I second that and this from a guy that usually use a walkthrough. I don't need one here, as it is very easy to do. Nothing blocks another route out, nothing is unknown (eg. Which jeans should I buy? - This one. - You don't like me anymore, we're finished.).
Any cheat updated ?
like lains mod ?
No, otherwise it would already have been posted here. Also Lain is Mia, so waiting for her to update the mod can take quite a while.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I second that and this from a guy that usually use a walkthrough. I don't need one here, as it is very easy to do. Nothing blocks another route out, nothing is unknown (eg. Which jeans should I buy? - This one. - You don't like me anymore, we're finished.).

No, otherwise it would already have been posted here. Also Lain is Mia, so waiting for her to update the mod can take quite a while.
Yeah, this game is pretty foolproof, it's hard to fuck it up, unless you are trying. There are a few exceptions, but not many. Especially, now that we have the wiki almost done.
Still waiting for new version on android without using any other app xD
Won't be an official one, the game is just too big, but you never know, someone might make a crunched one.

Reactions: freedom.call
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes