Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anyone wanna predict what would be current Ms. Ren would be like once Ashley and MC find her?

A. Mindbroken, drugged fueled sex-crazed addict? (like Lin's sister Jin)
B. Criminal Underboss/Druglord/Underling?
C. Still normal
D. ???
Probably a combination of B & C. And I also imagine that if no one sees the top boss, she's probably taken control of the organisation and using a front man. If this is the case, then I would also imagine that Ms. Ren would be quite happy to see Ashley again and grown up. But I can also imagine that Ms. Ren, by that point, doesn't need rescuing. She's probably built herself up to a point where she's freer compared to other elves and doesn't need to be saved.

The ending will probably be bittersweet; Ashley will have her answer what happened to Ms. Ren and is glad to know she's alive, but the two will probably never be able to reunite.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Probably a combination of B & C. And I also imagine that if no one sees the top boss, she's probably taken control of the organisation and using a front man. If this is the case, then I would also imagine that Ms. Ren would be quite happy to see Ashley again and grown up. But I can also imagine that Ms. Ren, by that point, doesn't need rescuing. She's probably built herself up to a point where she's freer compared to other elves and doesn't need to be saved.

The ending will probably be bittersweet; Ashley will have her answer what happened to Ms. Ren and is glad to know she's alive, but the two will probably never be able to reunite.
While this path might happen (or not), I want Ms. Ren and Ashley reunite together, Ashley's mother figure back in her life again (unlike her real douchebag mom) and probably join MC's elf harem (lol).

Also maybe a potential mother (figure) / daughter threesome w/ MC (lol, too much?).

But seriously, I want see a closure between Ashley and Ms. Ren once they reunited, either the resolution is bittersweet, tragic, happy or heartwarming (personally prefer the last 2).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey
Found a issue after taking kali on a date, if she offers a sexual act, the transition from her asking to actually performing doesn't happen, although the text at the bottom works normally, so it doesn't lock the game or anything.
All sexual acts or just the blowjobs?

This is such a shit take, unless someone plays exactly like you playing without a walkthrough is a horrible experience. How many events require waiting multiple days, then seeing them at a specific time of day, with a specific level in something else, or a relationship with someone else. "oh just click on doors"
I actually based that take on all the feedback I get because I understand I cannot play the game like regular players do.

It is rare that events require specific times of days, never requires levels in stats, and very rarely requires another character to be leveled up.

And again, if any of these rare things do happen, the game tells you exactly what you need to do to trigger it. Such as MC having the omniscience to know Vanessa will be in the hot springs on the next Monday Noon.

.....what if I'm super focused on one girl and don't want to start quests for the others, I wouldn't click their door, except wait, some quests require you to be certain levels with specific other girls. Literally this forum is chock-full of people asking for walkthrough help, or how do you do ___. Lain's walkthrough mod is popular for a reason.
Sir, this is Harem Hotel.

This forum has been chock full of people asking for walkthrough help because the walkthrough is broken, because the creator is missing...

If you have anything constructive to provide, I would love to fix or make clearer any issues you find.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know what I would have to unren to get to the images? I want to take out a copy of the Vanessa image where she flashes the cops at the protest for personal use. The only way to get them right now, because they aren't in the gallery and my save is up to date at the end of 0.14, is to replay the entire game. I don't mind replaying as long as I have a reason to do it that is more than a single image in the entire game, but given how big the game is, the reason needs to be significant like saves becoming incompatible, new scene reworks, the completion of the game, stuff like that.
I use RPA extractor, but looks like media.rpa or something like that.
I thought i had everything done but the misc says Lucia 1/8 Contend.... How the hell can i unlock more?
Did you use the 'truestory' code?
After years of waiting, mah boi Runey has finally let me name my hotel Harambe Hotel. The game is essentially complete for me at this point I think.
Dicks out for Harambe!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I use RPA extractor, but looks like media.rpa or something like that.
Did you use the 'truestory' code?

Dicks out for Harambe!
Thank you, I'll look into RPA extractor. That specific image just caught my eye for some reason, which is odd considering she is far from my favorite. I don't dislike her, she's just not near the top because the top of my list is so far ahead of everyone else. My favorite being Ashley still, even despite the whole Maria thing.

Reactions: TheDevian

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone wanna predict what would be current Ms. Ren would be like once Ashley and MC find her?

C. Still normal
D. ???
I'm hoping for "C", and that we can acquire her so that she becomes a resident.
I don't even care if we get to lewd her (no really), I just want to see Ash smile and have her get that one part of her childhood back that made her happy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't even care if we get to lewd her (no really), I just want to see Ash smile and have her get that one part of her childhood back that made her happy.
Yeah, we already have a spare bed in Sanctuary, and we can always expand it later. I could build many Sanctuaries right now, some for elves, and one for animals. ;)
Congrats on your dev badge! :D Almost didn't recognize you. :geek:
hehe, thanks. It's finally official.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Same here, I don't rly mind if Ms. Ren doesn't have lewds (maybe some lewd pinups like Queen Jia, lol), I wanna see her and Ashley together again smiling. Though its gonna be tough waiting for the next couple of months for the continuation of the story.

Reactions: Tavi13

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
I will not be updating this for 0.14+, the game is just too large for my shitty internet.

NOW UPDATED FOR 0.13 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So this cheat is not working with v0.14, correct?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same here, I don't rly mind if Ms. Ren doesn't have lewds (maybe some lewd pinups like Queen Jia, lol), I wanna see her and Ashley together again smiling. Though its gonna be tough waiting for the next couple of months for the continuation of the story.
I am greedy, I want both! While lewding Ren is secondary, and making them happy by making sure Ren is safe is the most important thing, I do still hope that lewding will still be on the table, you know ...once she settles in and all that. lol

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I played through the game. The updates of the older scenes are nice. The one with Lin in the garden meeting Sylvia is great. My favourite scene in the game is Ashley's birthday party. Her character development is probably the most in the game so far. I did laugh at the ramen bath moment as well.

I like that this is a free roam game and you can play through in your own way. However I do think that this meant that my playthrough I had developed some stories out of chronological order. My conversations with Cornwall for example seemed to be jumbled up in terms of order. I got to a point in the game when I couldn't progress any character without progressing the Lin story. I actually liked that as it made me realise I needed to focus more on Lin. Is it worth having more of these triggers / conditions throughout the story to ensure the order of the story is kept fairly in line?

In terms of the walkthrough mod. I previously relied on the walkthrough mod and on this playthrough did not use it. I managed to find every scene without looking anything up. However there were a couple of scenes where the character icons would highlight that a scene for a character is available but I could not access it for a number of days. I think the character icons have been a useful addition but if I were to offer a suggestion having the ability to have the icons available when in free roam rather than just the day change animation would be great. Also if a user could roll the cursor onto the icon of a character and get more information pointing them in the right direction could be a really nice development.

All in all great game and update.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I played through the game. The updates of the older scenes are nice. The one with Lin in the garden meeting Sylvia is great. My favourite scene in the game is Ashley's birthday party. Her character development is probably the most in the game so far. I did laugh at the ramen bath moment as well.

I like that this is a free roam game and you can play through in your own way. However I do think that this meant that my playthrough I had developed some stories out of chronological order. My conversations with Cornwall for example seemed to be jumbled up in terms of order. I got to a point in the game when I couldn't progress any character without progressing the Lin story. I actually liked that as it made me realise I needed to focus more on Lin. Is it worth having more of these triggers / conditions throughout the story to ensure the order of the story is kept fairly in line?

In terms of the walkthrough mod. I previously relied on the walkthrough mod and on this playthrough did not use it. I managed to find every scene without looking anything up. However there were a couple of scenes where the character icons would highlight that a scene for a character is available but I could not access it for a number of days. I think the character icons have been a useful addition but if I were to offer a suggestion having the ability to have the icons available when in free roam rather than just the day change animation would be great. Also if a user could roll the cursor onto the icon of a character and get more information pointing them in the right direction could be a really nice development.

All in all great game and update.

Thanks \o/

Which parts specifically were out of order for you? Nothing like that should happen.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

C. Still normal
D. ???
underboss or actual boss. Being finally in charge of your own fate could be a very potent lure. I'd push all the drugs I could If i didn't have to be raped anymore.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes