Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Because of the various changes that has happened, I decided to start from the beginning. I'm not at where the various friendships are at 28-30 for most of the women, except Ashley who I have at 38. Just did them when they came up. Bought Jin, and Anne and Nia but can't afford Sylvia just yet.

Problem is when I try to continue Lin's story, I need to buy Sylvia, but Jin's story has continued, and I went into Lin's bedroom which made the story about Jin's drugs. And that made them go visit the other elves, which showed Sylvia. This shouldn't have happened, so I went back and held off there.

Another problem was I didn't do all the bar stories yet, so I just witnessed Maria get arrested for being a Half-Elf. So she shouldn't be available, so she shouldn't be working in the bar in the evening. Well, I went into the bar and the story with Moon and Maria doing "Never Have I Ever" started. So I guess I'm going to have to go back and wait a little for that.

Also the odd date stated things that haven't happened yet. But otherwise it's been enjoyable to see the new things. Still got the new stories to do.
If I understand you correctly...
Jia's second event involves Nia and Sylvia, and not does check to see if they are in the sanctuary. Fixed.
And Maria appears in the "never have I ever" event when she shouldn't. Fixed.

Please report any inconsistencies so I can fix them.

i am unable to buy human android kit for my android is it a bug?
Advance Android's friendship a bit. This will be fixed in v0.14.1

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Requiring 5 points in any stat for the trait means they become masters at that option in just 2 days. There are 4 options in a day where you can have sex, so normally, that trait could be completed in under a week of in game time, or just a few minutes. With your suggested change, they would become masters in barely more than a single day.
I think it becomes lengthy, because of the amount of fetishes/options, and the amount of characters.
It took me a while to find where things like footjobs were (exhib on the beach only, I could not find the option anywhere else) for one character for example.

I believe there's up to five or six stats to raise, with each girls. Since they're not available at all time, for obvious reasons, and that several activities are also limited in time, and not obvious if you did not take note of which activities they are part of, it can become pretty annoying to just grind the stats, just to grind it at that point :)

There also seems to be some inconstancy with the cum fetish, where some actions, when you pull out, do not increase the count when having sex, I'm not sure if that is intended or not, but if it's meant to be on a specific part of the body, it might need to be renamed to be clearer (just a suggestion of course.)=

Since I did not play for a long time, I had to replay from scratch, which took me well, a while, as there's shit load of content in that game ^_^.

What "could" potentially work, maybe, is that if you complete "higher level" fetishes first, the lower level ones increases faster when you do them, maybe?
But I think I can understand the feeling of the poster on this, it does get quite grindy due to the sheer amount of characters and actions once you add them up.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
If I understand you correctly...
Jia's second event involves Nia and Sylvia, and not does check to see if they are in the sanctuary. Fixed.
And Maria appears in the "never have I ever" event when she shouldn't. Fixed.

Please report any inconsistencies so I can fix them.
Yep, I hoped I made sense. Trying to describe and write things isn't the easiest for me. (It's not numbers). But I think you understood perfectly. Thanks for the quick response.

Reactions: Runey

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Actually just came across another one. Lin's lust came up twice at the day, first one was the 3/9, which I sent her away. Then she came right back at the 6/9 level. Maria has not come back yet, so she shouldn't be available, but the option is there. Lin says she's not available, but then it continues as usual with Maria. screenshot0019.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Minor graphic bug, not sure if it's reported. When doing the twin's dungeon anal tail scene, when it goes from static image to animation, there's a slight gap between the renders which gives a transparent white/gray checker board. It's super brief, but I had it happen 2-3 times in that event since it transitions between animations.

I just replayed through the game with a new save and it did for me. I can't think of a single instance on my new run that it didn't tell me where the girl was at to progress the story with them. Even Moon has a "Come back near closing" message when visiting the bar.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Another one, the andriod's lust is at 6/9, and I did the option to let someone else have control. Maria is still arrested, but the option is there and it is allowed to continue.
screenshot0020.png screenshot0023.png

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think it becomes lengthy, because of the amount of fetishes/options, and the amount of characters.
It took me a while to find where things like footjobs were (exhib on the beach only, I could not find the option anywhere else) for one character for example.

I believe there's up to five or six stats to raise, with each girls. Since they're not available at all time, for obvious reasons, and that several activities are also limited in time, and not obvious if you did not take note of which activities they are part of, it can become pretty annoying to just grind the stats, just to grind it at that point :)
At that point, the grind is up to you isn't it? If you don't particularly enjoy anal, there's no need to get the anal stat. If you do like anal, then getting the trait likely wouldn't feel like a grind, right? Players can even mix it up with outfits so it's a bit more interesting. The anal trait isn't a requirement for story, just more anal content.

There also seems to be some inconstancy with the cum fetish, where some actions, when you pull out, do not increase the count when having sex, I'm not sure if that is intended or not, but if it's meant to be on a specific part of the body, it might need to be renamed to be clearer (just a suggestion of course.)=
Are you saying the sex number doesn't increase when cumming on them? Or the cum dump stat doesn't raise when cumming on them? Wherever this bug happens, please let me know and I will fix it.

Since I did not play for a long time, I had to replay from scratch, which took me well, a while, as there's shit load of content in that game ^_^.

What "could" potentially work, maybe, is that if you complete "higher level" fetishes first, the lower level ones increases faster when you do them, maybe?
But I think I can understand the feeling of the poster on this, it does get quite grindy due to the sheer amount of characters and actions once you add them up.
I am not sure how that would look. But I think it's important to also keep the length of the game in mind.

Here, I'll tell you where my mind is that, let me know what you think:
Let's say a player really enjoys anal. They're going to discover fairly early on that Lin has a fetish for Anal, I imagine the player would experience the repeatable at least once or twice after seeing the story event, which lands them at 3 anal points for Lin. Throug continuing her story and playing the game, the player will unlock new outfits, and wish to reexperience the content they enjoy with a new flavor, which will likely increase the stat 1 - 3 more times. Then more characters will unlock, this player would likely play the other anal content, and eventually come back for Lin's later on because it's been a while and maybe they want the trait. At this point, Lin's anal stat is probably around 5 - 7 already, all while around friendship 20 for Lin (and reminder, this is mostly assumptions based on feedback). By this time, more outfits will be available, and maybe you'll even see these options appear in story events or dungeon events, or exhibitionism events, which include unique animations for that stat. So the player may find themselves very close to that 10 point mark just through passively experiencing the game and playing the story at around friendship 30 if not sooner.

But maybe some of my assumptions are off, it's possible. Maybe something like 7 points instead of 10 would fit nicer. Harem Hotel has required 10 for a very long time though and it has seemed like 10 has been a very solid number this whole time, and more content is always being included. There should be a few different animations with different themes for each sexual option in the future.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Minor graphic bug, not sure if it's reported. When doing the twin's dungeon anal tail scene, when it goes from static image to animation, there's a slight gap between the renders which gives a transparent white/gray checker board. It's super brief, but I had it happen 2-3 times in that event since it transitions between animations.

I just replayed through the game with a new save and it did for me. I can't think of a single instance on my new run that it didn't tell me where the girl was at to progress the story with them. Even Moon has a "Come back near closing" message when visiting the bar.
Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.
In your replay, you haven't found yourself stuck at all?
How about the stats? Did they feel nice to level up, for the ones you wanted to level up?

The best feedback would be from a new player who first experiences this, but all feedback is great to know.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
At that point, the grind is up to you isn't it? If you don't particularly enjoy anal, there's no need to get the anal stat. If you do like anal, then getting the trait likely wouldn't feel like a grind, right? Players can even mix it up with outfits so it's a bit more interesting. The anal trait isn't a requirement for story, just more anal content.
Aye, individually, sure. But, many of us I think, will try to get everything maxed out, because there's always a chance at some point, that fetish might need to be superior to an unknown X number or something like that, and well, some of us do like our sluts to be well trained in all aspects :) . I agree it is our choice to do it, but considering the humongous amount of content and character there is, it does take a long time :)
For standard stuff (sex, anal, blowjobs), it's not too bad, since once you've unlocked them you usually can do them several times a day, but "more specialized things", like the ones only available on beach events if memory serves, can only be done once (maybe twice) a day. I ended up giving up myself, and just editing the stats to complete a few of them.

Are you saying the sex number doesn't increase when cumming on them? Or the cum dump stat doesn't raise when cumming on them? Wherever this bug happens, please let me know and I will fix it.
Yes that's exactly that. I believe it was on all sex events (anal and vaginal), I could be wrong, but I think it was in the dungeon that it did not increase, but I could be wrong there.

I am not sure how that would look. But I think it's important to also keep the length of the game in mind.

Here, I'll tell you where my mind is that, let me know what you think:
Let's say a player really enjoys anal. They're going to discover fairly early on that Lin has a fetish for Anal, I imagine the player would experience the repeatable at least once or twice after seeing the story event, which lands them at 3 anal points for Lin. Throug continuing her story and playing the game, the player will unlock new outfits, and wish to reexperience the content they enjoy with a new flavor, which will likely increase the stat 1 - 3 more times. Then more characters will unlock, this player would likely play the other anal content, and eventually come back for Lin's later on because it's been a while and maybe they want the trait. At this point, Lin's anal stat is probably around 5 - 7 already, all while around friendship 20 - 30 for Lin (and reminder, this is mostly assumptions based on feedback). By this time, more outfits will be available, and maybe you'll even see these options appear in story events or dungeon events, or exhibitionism events, which include unique animations for that stat. So the player may find themselves very close to that 10 point mark just through passively experiencing the game and playing the story.

But maybe some of my assumptions are off, it's possible. Maybe something like 7 points instead of 10 would fit nicer. Harem Hotel has required 10 for a very long time though and it has seemed like 10 has been a very solid number this whole time, and more content is always being included. There should be a few different animations with different themes for each sexual option in the future.
This goes back with my reply above, for the "standard stuff" that can be done more than once a day, it's ok enough I recon. But the more exotic things, on some characters, can take a while to do. I think it was the footjob and handjob events on the beach that took me a while to do, with the characters going to school/work and so on, the event I think is not even available everyday if I'm not mistaken.
You may only need to look at the special events (cafe/exhib/beach), I'm pretty sure those are the only ones really taking longer than the rest.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Aye, individually, sure. But, many of us I think, will try to get everything maxed out, because there's always a chance at some point, that fetish might need to be superior to an unknown X number or something like that, and well, some of us do like our sluts to be well trained in all aspects :) . I agree it is our choice to do it, but considering the humongous amount of content and character there is, it does take a long time :)
For standard stuff (sex, anal, blowjobs), it's not too bad, since once you've unlocked them you usually can do them several times a day, but "more specialized things", like the ones only available on beach events if memory serves, can only be done once (maybe twice) a day. I ended up giving up myself, and just editing the stats to complete a few of them.

Yes that's exactly that. I believe it was on all sex events (anal and vaginal), I could be wrong, but I think it was in the dungeon that it did not increase, but I could be wrong there.

This goes back with my reply above, for the "standard stuff" that can be done more than once a day, it's ok enough I recon. But the more exotic things, on some characters, can take a while to do. I think it was the footjob and handjob events on the beach that took me a while to do, with the characters going to school/work and so on, the event I think is not even available everyday if I'm not mistaken.
You may only need to look at the special events (cafe/exhib/beach), I'm pretty sure those are the only ones really taking longer than the rest.
I can see why handjobs and footjobs would be harder, because that content is barely used and mostly can only be found in one spot. Passively getting those is probably impossible. That content also doesn't unlock anything at all, so it's actually fairly pointless to level up the handjob or footjob stats for the trait alone. But content at the cafe or beach is available any time the character is, and any time any of their other sexual options are. Characters being unavailable is a game mechanic to incentivize you to do other things, like advance another character's story.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.
In your replay, you haven't found yourself stuck at all?
How about the stats? Did they feel nice to level up, for the ones you wanted to level up?

The best feedback would be from a new player who first experiences this, but all feedback is great to know.
I wasn't stuck at all - I've played the game before but I don't have jack shit memorized. Did some minor day skipping to get the bar asap, but otherwise I just talk / visit and followed the instructions given. Not being able to buy the android human kit early was weird but when the game specifically said "buy it", I did and continued with no issues.

Grinding basic sex stats isn't really an issue to me outside of specifically isolated encounters; most girls have 2-3 available slots in the day and once far enough can be visited at night for a 3rd/4th visit. Specific scenes like Autumn's shower boob-job for example, I don't remember if she has one now, or Kali's exhibition cunnilingus scene. While I'm in no rush to grind a stat out in 1 day, the fact they can get tied up with their schedules (being at work, twins being at school, exploring the hotel) can limit the speed to max it out. (or in Autumn's case, she only showers once a week :/)

Personally? Don't care, there's no point in rushing it. Other than getting Lin ready for story related events with Cromwell which isn't forcibly timed. The only stat that is annoying to level (personal opinion) is exhibition and only because if you don't start it quickly/early enough you can miss minor scene tweaks you've added (I think I missed every Android/Ashley public nudity option thus far). This "forced" me to grind out exhibition for every girl available, just so I wouldn't miss things later.

Personal suggestions? A "room" button that takes you back to your room instead of having to use other navigation routes. The ability to call girls to your room for sexy time just as we do for going to sleep with someone. Other than early game money (which is solved by progressing with Kali, but new players won't know this), the game is extremely well polished and I have no real complaints other than you're not a physical machine who can crank out daily content.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes