Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
Oh I agree with you in the Game you are at the moment building. But I saw you making a comment I think a page or so back that you considered to make SFW Version to get on more Platforms. So I only thought that specific storylines in your game would be able to achieve that. Nothing else.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh I agree with you in the Game you are at the moment building. But I saw you making a comment I think a page or so back that you considered to make SFW Version to get on more Platforms. So I only thought that specific storylines in your game would be able to achieve that. Nothing else.
Oh okay. Yeah I would have to take a much bigger and longer look at every character's storylines to even see if it's possible to take out the lewd scenes for a SFW version.

By the way, the part I replied to in my other message wasn't the part you needed to spoiler, as that is older content. It was the part I left out that may be worth hiding as that happened more recently. The stuff about Maria.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh okay. Yeah I would have to take a much bigger and longer look at every character's storylines to even see if it's possible to take out the lewd scenes for a SFW version.

By the way, the part I replied to in my other message wasn't the part you needed to spoiler, as that is older content. It was the part I left out that may be worth hiding as that happened more recently. The stuff about Maria.
Yeah, it would be a real challenge, but many Japanese VN games had SFW versions for Playstation consoles... You would have to remove and/or change a lot, maybe some replacements, like more kissing, hugging, and headpats... lol But, it seems possible.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lord Ashram

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure this is related to your mod.

I just had it with a BJ scnen with android in the kitchen.

Side note... you really need your own thread for the mod, so the main nthread isn't cluttered with stuff like this. :D
I'm a bit late to answering this but those errors look more like a Ren'Py compatiablity rendering issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Uthuriel
Since the game is running on an old 7.3.x version of Ren'Py, one thing you could try to do is download a game running on a newer version of Ren'Py. Check my sig and grab the game The Fosters as it's running on the latest and last version of 7.4.x.
Create a new folder and copy all the contents inside The Fosters except it's game folder.
Copy the game folder and updates folder from Harem Hotel into the new folder.
You can choose to rename TheFosters.exe and TheFosters.py to Harem_Hotel.exe and Harem_Hotel.py or not.
Then run either TheFosters.exe or Harem_Hotel.exe or JackOffSessions2022.exe or whatever you named the .exe .

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Uthuriel
Since the game is running on an old 7.3.x version of Ren'Py, one thing you could try to do is download a game running on a newer version of Ren'Py. Check my sig and grab the game The Fosters as it's running on the latest and last version of 7.4.x.
Create a new folder and copy all the contents inside The Fosters except it's game folder.
You can choose to rename TheFosters.exe and TheFosters.py to Harem_Hotel.exe and Harem_Hotel.py or not.
Then run either TheFosters.exe or Harem_Hotel.exe or JackOffSessions2022.exe or whatever you named the .exe .
I'll try that when I find the time.
Thank you for the advice.

I have a question though.
Is there a reason like breaking code or some other functionality why HH is on an old version of Ren'Py or is that some thing Runey just didn't get around to update do yet?
Do you have any insight? It just seems weird to me.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Uthuriel
I'll try that when I find the time.
Thank you for the advice.

I have a question though.
Is there a reason like breaking code or some other functionality why HH is on an old version of Ren'Py or is that some thing Runey just didn't get around to update do yet?
Do you have any insight? It just seems weird to me.
Harem Hotel is actually on the latest version of Renpy right now. The error you're experiencing is a simple one, it says "Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open." which is not an error present in v0.14.1.

To me this sounds like a mod you installed is having errors.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Harem Hotel is actually on the latest version of Renpy right now. The error you're experiencing is a simple one, it says "Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open." which is not an error present in v0.14.1.

To me this sounds like a mod you installed is having errors.
Yeah... I think I found it...

1648850776703.png

There seems to be a {/color} which doesn't need to be there... Seems like a small mistake though and is easy to fix.

My actual question though is that you said it's on the latest version of Pen'Py. It seems like I'm not?
Do I have to install something to get to the latest version or can I just ignore that?
Sorry to bother you with technical stuff.

Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah... I think I found it...

View attachment 1734939

There seems to be a {/color} which doesn't need to be there... Seems like a small mistake though and is easy to fix.

My actual question though is that you said it's on the latest version of Pen'Py. It seems like I'm not?
Do I have to install something to get to the latest version or can I just ignore that?
Sorry to bother you with technical stuff.

Thank you.
It's possible that the mod you installed is messing things up, as it caused the error.

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022
View attachment 356056

Overview:
You've inherited your grandfather's hotel on a foreign continent where everything seems fine on the surface, but rarely is. Develop relationships, skills and your hotel, with 18 beautiful and fleshed out characters. Harem Hotel includes hundreds of fully animated and uncensored lewd scenes, an array of stats, traits, outfits, and upgrades to buy and unlock, dozens of hours of content, over 850 unique events, over 24,300 images, and way, way more to come.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-12-20
Developer: Runey - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Incest Code:

Android Instructions:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
v0.14.1 Update Only: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID - TORRENT

Extras: Cheat Mod* - WT/Cheat Mod* - - - Play v0.12 on Android

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 145480 View attachment 145481 View attachment 145483 View attachment 328277 View attachment 328278 View attachment 200485 View attachment 200486 View attachment 200487 View attachment 328279 View attachment 200489 View attachment 200491 View attachment 200490 View attachment 200492 View attachment 200493 View attachment 200494 View attachment 200495 View attachment 328280
Android link are dead anyone can give me new link

Nov 6, 2021
I don't plan playing the game on Android, but I just want to say something about it. When you extract the game's files on Android, some of the image files goes to gallery and your gallery filling with 2000+ lewd images. Be careful about that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't plan playing the game on Android, but I just want to say something about it. When you extract the game's files on Android, some of the image files goes to gallery and your gallery filling with 2000+ lewd images. Be careful about that.
Almost all galleries on android allow folder exclusion... ;)

Reactions: Ejderha Rüyası

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Tell me where you found that so I can fix it ASAP.
Also 0.14.1 is on 7. 3. 2 which is a very old version of Ren'Py. Maybe Runey is talking about 0.15.x or what being on the latest version of Ren'Py.

It's possible that the mod you installed is messing things up, as it caused the error.
That mod is from me where I ended up taking over Lain's Mod due to her MIA.
I worked very hard to find any errors in the mod before releasing it and this is the first time since I released it 2 months ago that such an error has popped up. But I will fixed it as soon as Uthuriel tells me where he found that.

greenmojo

Oct 23, 2018
This can be prevented by putting a period in front of the folder name. The path to the executable should look something like this if you did it right

/storage/emulated/0/Download/MEGA Downloads/.Harem Hotel/Game.exe

Android uses periods to flag a folder or file as hidden without actually using the period as part of the path, which means that the link to the .exe in JoiPlay will still work just fine. But Google photos and the default gallery will both ignore everything in that folder.

Reactions: Ejderha Rüyası
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes