Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's mainly a personal annoyance on my part. I'm non-religious and while I respect other people's religion's and stay out of religious discussions, I've been the target of a lot of 'you should do this because my faith is right' kind of people. So her personality (thus far) struck a nerve. Still, I know it's a slow burn with her so I'll tap into my patience reserve for that :)
I used to be religious (I was born into it) I'm not longer religious anymore. So I sort have have experience when it comes to annoying religious people haha! Thank you very much for you patience! Good story needs a good buildup.

Being an atheist i can relate to the way you feel. However i think i can tell the direction this is going in, so i look forward to "loosening up" Autumn, which is pretty much inevitable otherwise we wont get to sex her. In fact i can tell you that this just makes me more excited because there is no way i will miss an opportunity to turn a stereotypical Bible thumper into a perverse girl. She is also a LOT more understanding and open right off the bat that your average Evangelical that takes the Bible too seriously.

Besides, in case people couldn't tell my preference already by my signatures, we need more redheads in the game damn it, don't kick them out lol.
Haha, exactly! Let's just say she's going to find a new God by the time you're done with her ;)

i agree, Autumm makes you want to throw the book on her and say "EAT IT AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT", also on the subject of pregnancy and death(that just rolls of the tongue), there are some people i really want pregnant( Lin, Emma, Felicity, Kali, Violet, Lucia and surprisingly enough Maria, because she had that thing about not cumming inside of her) some people i'm indifferent about it (secretary lady, Ashley, Autumn, jin and the elf collective, sounds like a band) and some i hope they won't get pregnant( Android, i would rather not have a toaster as a baby and maybe Autumn a little bit, what if the child is like her, i would have to say it "shit, it's retarded! We gotta throw it back")
All girls will have optional pregnancy. It will only be tied to her story in that it'll be an option after their story ends.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I didn't want to drag this anymore but since I've mentioned Mass Effect and since we are having a nice productive discussion i would like to add something and i will put it in spoilers not to bother anyone else with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His death was the one that hurt most...

Anyway back to @Runey

Bug for you:
You can out to dinner with Violet and Jin repeatedly with no time passing.

RE: Char death

I have been following this game since it first popped here and love it. Your story, your characters, your game, it's brilliant. You have been telling a story that is amazing, I have zero doubts that you would be doing something like this simply for shock and awe (though I wonder if we had foreshadowing this update). IF you do it, I'd love to have an option to avoid it, because I want a harem (duh). but more realistically I'd like to see the happy ending. Though I would play through it, because I'm a completionist....

Probably not giving you what you want to hear, but you are the creator, it's your game. Your call.

That being said...
Can we have 0.6 tomorrow please? :)

Reactions: Ted-E. and Runey
Oct 26, 2017
@Runey: just wondering what your plans are with Lin and freedom/slavery. Is setting her free a mostly unimportant personal-preference sort of choice, or will it have a major effect on how her story progresses?

I only ask, because having that suddenly sprung on me was sort of a "oh, shit, this could have consequences" moment.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I used to be religious (I was born into it) I'm not longer religious anymore. So I sort have have experience when it comes to annoying religious people haha! Thank you very much for you patience! Good story needs a good buildup.

Haha, exactly! Let's just say she's going to find a new God by the time you're done with her ;)

All girls will have optional pregnancy. It will only be tied to her story in that it'll be an option after their story ends.
I came for the same background i was a very "good churchgoing boy" until my 14 years.
Im being off-topic here but one thing has been showed so far is how much you care about this game.
You answer every doubt and question and all opinions even the ones you dont agree.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
His death was the one that hurt most...

Anyway back to @Runey

Bug for you:
You can out to dinner with Violet and Jin repeatedly with no time passing.

RE: Char death

I have been following this game since it first popped here and love it. Your story, your characters, your game, it's brilliant. You have been telling a story that is amazing, I have zero doubts that you would be doing something like this simply for shock and awe (though I wonder if we had foreshadowing this update). IF you do it, I'd love to have an option to avoid it, because I want a harem (duh). but more realistically I'd like to see the happy ending. Though I would play through it, because I'm a completionist....

Probably not giving you what you want to hear, but you are the creator, it's your game. Your call.

That being said...
Can we have 0.6 tomorrow please? :)
Thank you so much!

I will probably include what I had planned for the ending of this girl under a cheat code. So people may choose to experience it, and at the same time, it will not be canon.

@Runey: just wondering what your plans are with Lin and freedom/slavery. Is setting her free a mostly unimportant personal-preference sort of choice, or will it have a major effect on how her story progresses?

I only ask, because having that suddenly sprung on me was sort of a "oh, shit, this could have consequences" moment.
I discussed this in another post. Freeing Lin should have consequences, I don't want to spoil anything, but the main consequence would have been someone stealing Lin from you because she's free. Which wont happen, because I'm not going to make Lin be stolen from you.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Question, i play with a very Old Savegame and if i Load that and go on Events with Emma & Felicity it said me after a Time, atm is the Storyline finishd, more in 0.5 ... but i have the 0.5..
So i need to Play with a fresh Start?

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Good update and I really liked the Maria dialogues(little sad, but understandable and good dialogues), it means that story is not just sex and have depth. I don't mind about the religious girl because I know that the idea is corrupt her(i noticed in the last scenes) and she will scream from pleasure like a crazy in the end. Nice job @Runey.

Reactions: Runey and Tanaxanth

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
sooo... i'm hoping at some point in autumn's story line we can force her to desecrate a bible (or her holy book, just kinda assuming she's Christian) to prove her newfound devotion to the MC.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Question, i play with a very Old Savegame and if i Load that and go on Events with Emma & Felicity it said me after a Time, atm is the Storyline finishd, more in 0.5 ... but i have the 0.5..
So i need to Play with a fresh Start?
You're playing on a leaked version of v0.5 you weren't meant to be played, so it's not polished.

When you get those notifications, it means there's 2 more story events to do, because those weren't changed since v0.4.

You don't need to restart to enjoy the v0.5 events, that notification is simply outdated and wasn't updated in the leaked unreleased version on here.

The answer is E, as in the letter, it's the first and last letter in the words she says.
At least give them a hint and then put the answer in a spoiler ;)

Hey Runey, do you have to play from the beginning again to fully enjoy the 0.5 updates?
As always, I think the best experience will be had if you play from the start. Starting from a previous save will mean all the events will be waiting for you back to back and will feel more like a book and less like a game. Timing of the events is somewhat important for the feeling of the game. But, you should play the way that makes you h(f)appiest.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Interesting update, but fuck, Lin-Autumn interaction was stupid. Lin lash out at her for doing nothing during elven conquest, when the girl in question wasn't born yet. Because people "like her" did it. Right now it looks like Religion is bad because it's for slavery. In the same time is bad because it's against slavery. Religion is bad because it treats virginity, modesty and fidelity as something important. But in the same time most of the girls are virgins initialy and all of them are super dedicated to MC, because it don't really have any value?
It's seems hipocritical to me, and look like retarded religion bashing. Corruption is great, but it means making a person WORSE morally than they been before, not somehow healing their soul with the power of dick.

Reactions: totallyfapping

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you so much!

I will probably include what I had planned for the ending of this girl under a cheat code. So people may choose to experience it, and at the same time, it will not be canon.

I discussed this in another post. Freeing Lin should have consequences, I don't want to spoil anything, but the main consequence would have been someone stealing Lin from you because she's free. Which wont happen, because I'm not going to make Lin be stolen from you.
How do you activate Lin's second event after the "pageant" with the other elves? If it's just from a "Talk" option when interacting with her door, I have a feeling I just came across one of those bugs with the leaked version.

And am I right to assume after the date with Maria, her unavailability would last for this whole version? I was hoping the "temporary" part of the warning meant it would end within the update, but I guess I can wait.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Lin lash out at her for doing nothing during elven conquest, when the girl in question wasn't born yet.
That's not what happened though. She very specifically called her out for not taking any active action today. She later reminded her that it was her religion which led the charge in their enslavement in the first place. Autumn did need that wake up call. As do all who pray for things to get better and do nothing to actively bring about change.

As to the rest of your rant,

Android - virginity doesn't matter

Kali - Not even sure she was a virgin, but if she was it was more due to being a Hikikkimori NEET than any virtue

Ashley - Virgin, but also a high school student (I know, it says College, but that's because the characters have to be 18) and she throws it at you in a way that could probably be considered rape.

Maria - Not a virgin

Lin - Vaginal virgin, though I was given the impression she'd at least been doing oral before that. Her virginity was more about keeping her dignity than any virtue.

Felicity - Not a virgin

Emma - Virgin, throws it at you with no expectation of fidelity. In fact she really only does it so that Felicity can't claim to have won. Also, embarrassed by her virginity insomuch that she lied about it.

Lucia - Only barely counting her for this, Lucia was a virgin, but like her sister this was more due to a lack of available suitors than anything else. She not only throws herself at you, but is guilty of coveting her sister's boyfriend, and cheating to get it.

Autumn - Claims to be virtuous and might be a virgin. We don't know why she's moving out on her own at all, Maria could be right, there might be something in her past that she's trying to make up for.

So, 4 confirmed virgins, most under a certain age bracket, to where being a virgin isn't all that rare, and none, other than Lin, were even saving it for someone special? No, your argument is full of personal bias and has no bearing on the actual events of the game.

Reactions: Valeck and Runey
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes