ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I usually start a new playthrough every update, I grind out stats as soon as i can for each girl as quickly as i can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:Sorry for long post.:oops:
I've restarted several times since the last update, trying to gather my thoughts to give better feedback and jog my memory and such.

I've found that until you get to the Maria/Ashley sleepover, you can generally use the Caliber Exploration function to better pass time and still be getting the early stat gain going, and you should, by then, have done it all. What this does is give you an active income
. And the best part of all that is that doing only one activity in Caliber doesn't pass time. So you can wake up every morning, hit the door, and if it doesn't throw you into a cutscene, go to Caliber first, get that active income, and still come back to do max Lin interaction you wish to do during that morning slot, before doing something else with your time (or advancing it with Lin stuff).

Ashley is the first one, if you do all their story events as they come up, to get that far in the sex stuff, with Kali and Lin close behind. Doesn't take long after that till you have Maria in the mix too, so you've finally, at that point, always got stuff to do during most time slots.

Personally, I wish there was a way to get Android before the 2nd floor upgrade, or a flag in Ashley's quest that would prevent the clones or Autumn from showing up till later. Android's early stuff, and Lin's advancement past a certain point, are pretty tied story-wise. So getting the ball rolling on stats gets easier if you rush Android along with the others. - Meanwhile the Clones and Autumn's stories don't tie in to any of the plot heavily until much later, the Clones with Ashley, and Autumn, with later Lin unlocks, and Maria/Kali interactions that imply the Harem is already in full swing.

Anyway, doing that money grind in earnest is more than enough to afford early game monetary stuff. You can either rush the bar, or

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
You know, there are millions of other fairies, right? He's not just picking on her.
Tone doesn't tranfer well through text, but I thought maybe the absurdity of my last comment would help you see that this has all been a joke. I'm not white knighting Cia or anything here. Just doing playful banter.

The joke works, because it's always gonna be Cia in the image.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Tone doesn't tranfer well through text, but I thought maybe the absurdity of my last comment would help you see that this has all been a joke. I'm not white knighting Cia or anything here. Just doing playful banter.

The joke works, because it's always gonna be Cia in the image.
I just figure that Devian is saving her for last. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there are that many fairies left at this point. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
oh shit, nevermind what i said :D
To answer your original question, it usually takes 3-5 months between updates. It all depends on Runey's plans and whether or not that pesky thing called "Life" tries to throw a spanner into the plans, but my guess would be that the next release would be around Spring.

Reactions: TheDevian

samkane

Feb 28, 2019
Hi! I haven't been keeping up. Noticed the link for Lain's mod is gone. Is that permanent? And if so any idea how to play the new update without starting from scratch?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
is there a way i can get rid of all my saves i wanna start fresh i know i can just overwrite saves but i just wanna have a clean slate to start im on pc

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
is there a way i can get rid of all my saves i wanna start fresh i know i can just overwrite saves but i just wanna have a clean slate to start im on pc
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy is where all your saves are backed up on pc. You'll want to delete all of these as well as the ones in your Harem Hotel directory's game folder.

You may also get an error when you start the new game. I'm pretty sure it's because one of the files is a settings file, and the game checks for that on start. But it creates a new one to replace it anyway so it's not a real issue. Just hit ignore on the error and you'll be sent to the first scene in the game.

Reactions: taru and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes