TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nia could give the fairies a head start with her baseball bat. Only issue is, that may be more lethal than when their crystal explode.:oops:
I wonder, could the impact cause that? Luckily for them, Nia can't see invis, so if they have a crystal, hiding from her should be easy.
Now, if it were Android, they wouldn't stand a chance. :cool:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I wonder, could the impact cause that? Luckily for them, Nia can't see invis, so if they have a crystal, hiding from her should be easy.
Now, if it were Android, they wouldn't stand a chance. :cool:
And I wanted to give her some IR googles.:cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Nia could give the fairies a head start with her baseball bat. Only issue is, that may be more lethal than when their crystal explode.:oops:
Just to be clear though, are you suggesting hitting them with the baseball bat or..................

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I hope we're not talking about clubbing fairies now. Granted it's easier now since so many are wingless and can't fly away, but still...:oops:
You put the wingless to work making videos. You know the "masses" won't believe and just think it is computer generated and be trying their darndest to figure out what AI they were using to make them. Easy extra income, esp if you make up an "only fans" section with them as well.
Heck, if any of them can sing, you could do them up like so many 50+ Korea pop group companies.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
INCORRECT

Yes they “GIVE” it to you…. ha ha ha corporations are super generous giving $1000 things away constantly.

Sorry you most likely have … you just didn’t notice because you didn’t PAY ATTENTION.
That 1000$ phone is chopped into 24-36-48 equal parts and added to your monthly cell phone bill.
which is why they have you sign that book of legal fine print before they “give” it to you for $100.

Look at your monthly $50-200 cell phone bill.

As I pay my monthly $25 bill for cell phone.
Holy shit you still don't understand. No it is not simply financed over years. Yes they basically gave it to me (minus the sales tax and trivial activation fee.) No my phone bill did not magically increase as a result. I am not effectively paying for it in some hidden or deceptive way. In fact, so many people are wary of that shit, during the upgrade process they literally make me view and agree to a screen showing "your phone bill is now X monthly, it will be Y monthly after you upgrade" and the difference was... $0.47 a month if I recall correctly.

If I cancel my service within the next couple of years, I would owe them a portion of what the phone retails for. Not really an issue for me; I have been with them longer than most of the people on here have probably been alive lol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You put the wingless to work making videos. You know the "masses" won't believe and just think it is computer generated and be trying their darndest to figure out what AI they were using to make them. Easy extra income, esp if you make up an "only fans" section with them as well.
Heck, if any of them can sing, you could do them up like so many 50+ Korea pop group companies.
If they are wingless, they would just look like people in silly costumes on an oversized set (hell, even the wings could be explained that way). And now days, it's pretty easy to do some decent special effects at home (years ago, I made my nieces look like they were flying, and that was without any 3D software), and their tech is way better than ours.
Only people who actually know/think fairies exist would assume it's not some special effects.

Sypher

Jan 21, 2018
I've been vastly enjoying this game. Exploring each characters story has been fun to do at my own pace. I've only completed Kate's storyline, and I look forward to more content if there is more to come.

At the moment the only thing I'd want is for characters to remember which outfit to wear during scenes, as I much prefer the androids personal choice in clothing.

Android, Kate, and Ashley have been my favorite stories to explore so far.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reminds me of Sylvia.
Yeah, though I suppose that Nia/Sui could have worked too, having her going undercover again. But a blond seemed more fitting. Unlike Lin, who is a good girl, and would have done both, clean and show off... XD

Reactions: rKnight

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
2 months since release of beta build 2, will we have to wait for another beta before the real release??
It will come out, when it comes out.

As for the delay, in case you missed the message on Patreon.

From Runey.
" If you've been following my posts, you may know that I took my first holiday vacation around New Years. I returned home recently but caught some sort of sickness on my vacation so I've been recovering from that as well. I'm not quite sure what it is, it feels weaker than a cold, with coughing and a runny nose, but with added depression and mental fatigue for no apparent reason. I could do nothing for about a week but lay in bed and rot, even watching a video on youtube or playing a game was too exhausting for me. Could be covid, but I'm getting better so it's no cause for concern. This being creative work, it heavily depends on my state of mind. Sometimes I wish I could just be told what I should do so I could mindlessly work and not have to use 110% of my brainpower, but truthfully I love being creative and building worlds. I wouldn't trade it for anything! So from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for being supportive even through the tough times. "

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
can anyone tell me if you can get to Ellen's room? I read she has one but I'm at the point where I should be seeing content for her and I can't seem to locate it. I have done the necessary upgrades to the hotel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can anyone tell me if you can get to Ellen's room? I read she has one but I'm at the point where I should be seeing content for her and I can't seem to locate it. I have done the necessary upgrades to the hotel.
Yes, once you unlock it, it's behind her desk. You need to at least unlock the 2nd floor, if you haven't done that yet.

Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes