Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Compressed version?
You know, looking back, I suspect a second image is needed.
Something with Ash showing her kindest psycho smile and asking "so, you are unsatisfied with my ASSETS SIZE?".
For sure will be useful after every update.

The game itself is very compressed as it is, and the fan made ones are no longer on the front page, so searching is the only way to find them.

Devian !!!

You know you wanna make a slashy box knife psycho smile (possible sunglasses wearing) Ash Assets Size Meme.

for these situations… dontcha??

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
True … but “squishing the head” of our good girl Lin is dIStUrBiNg!
might cause PTSD. The idea is good though … discounting the possible trauma.

SLASHY PYSCHO ASH with smol assets.
Makes everyone laugh!
You want Ashley to be a planky and a shorty? At least do first a full body search, otherwise we wouldn't know how many knifes she has with her.:sneaky:

Last edited:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
You know you wanna make a slashy box knife psycho smile (possible sunglasses wearing) Ash Assets Size Meme.
Yeah, our cutiest psycho with a big bad mr. Bowie in hand and "your assets are too big" smile...:cool:
Or "every time someone talks about big size, Ash looses another screw".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Whoops, my spell checker doesn't like Photoshop. lol
Thanks. Fixed now if anyone wants to scroll up and get the updated one. :ROFLMAO:
IIRC Photoshop doesn’t allow any spell check to function (at least the version I used to use) its graphics so it didn’t ever think to include that capability. As a person that struggles with stupid spelling mistakes I suffer in things like photoshop. My mistakes are ridiculous but my brain resists rewiring and won’t accept re-programming… as I spell “their“ as “thier” and get 100% convinced ”that” ”that” is misspelled.

Thanks for the memes.

You really went full apocalypse now with Ash.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
IIRC Photoshop doesn’t allow any spell check to function (at least the version I used to use) its graphics so it didn’t ever think to include that capability. As a person that struggles with stupid spelling mistakes I suffer in things like photoshop. My mistakes are ridiculous but my brain resists rewiring and won’t accept re-programming… as I spell “their“ as “thier” and get 100% convinced ”that” ”that” is misspelled.

Thanks for the memes.

You really went full apocalypse now with Ash.
I have one that runs in the sys tray, and checks everything I type in everything from Notepad, to photoshop. But I turned off the beeps, because of playing games, and so it's easy to miss typos if I am not paying close enough attention.
I am dyslexic, so I am running 2-3 spell checkers at almost any given time. XD I am so Dyslexic, I can misspell my own name.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes