flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
"When is the update coming?!?!" meme aside, the fact that this game is only on v0.18, I'll probably be long gone by the time this fucking game finishes in 2069. F in chat for anyone else who loves this game who may lose or has lost their life before enjoying its finished state in the future.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
"When is the update coming?!?!" meme aside, the fact that this game is only on v0.18, I'll probably be long gone by the time this fucking game finishes in 2069. F in chat for anyone else who loves this game who may lose or has lost their life before enjoying its finished state in the future.
People die all of the time, and some times at an early age, so very likely many people have died while waiting for games, movies and book series to reach an end.
As for your question, read back a few pages, that is the only answer that you are getting.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

The number only means that this is the 18th update, nothing more. It's not like there are going to be 82 more.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes