Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
"When is the update coming?!?!" meme aside, the fact that this game is only on v0.18, I'll probably be long gone by the time this fucking game finishes in 2069. F in chat for anyone else who loves this game who may lose or has lost their life before enjoying its finished state in the future.
wait… is the assumption that it’ll take to 2069 because it’s currently version 0.18, and it will need 82 more updates to roll over to 1.00?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The number only means that this is the 18th update, nothing more. It's not like there are going to be 82 more.
Not?!:oops: Now you broke my heart.:cry: Or does this mean, we can have even more updates?:love:

Joke aside, a version number is a version number and all who think differently should work with Git, who used hash to different handle each version/commit its manage.
You should be happy nobody was so insane to used that approach yet, otherwise we would have 0x4f7abc following by 0x53e8d2... :geek::devilish:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
"When is the update coming?!?!" meme aside, the fact that this game is only on v0.18, I'll probably be long gone by the time this fucking game finishes in 2069. F in chat for anyone else who loves this game who may lose or has lost their life before enjoying its finished state in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd have said ready for takeoff :LUL:
Looked like she was in armor, but I guess it could be a flight suit! XD
I have to confess that it took a few seconds before I realized those were Lin's ears and not fairy wings she'd attached to her head.:eek:
I wonder what she used? Tape or glue?
Nero Crazy glue!
crazy glue Nero.jpg

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes