DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
What ever happened to the Harem Hotel v0.18 Beta Build 2. It was released for $10 patrons on 12/22/23. I get they got sick but they still could've released v0.18 Beta Build 2.
No fairies were harmed in the making of this post.

• Haha
Reactions: elnahat

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What ever happened to the Harem Hotel v0.18 Beta Build 2. It was released for $10 patrons on 12/22/23. I get they got sick but they still could've released v0.18 Beta Build 2.
Beta builds are not released here as they are more than likely going to fuck up your save.

And many fairies were hurt because of your question. Many, many fairies.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
As Runey stated in his Patreon post the bug that he caught left him drained of energy.
" I could do nothing for about a week but lay in bed and rot, even watching a video on youtube or playing a game was too exhausting for me. "

Being that Harem Hotel is a creative work, that requires the ability to think clearly, and creatively, anything that adversely affects those abilities will interfere with work getting done.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
That looks like a movie prop from Hellboy2 iirc … where they were auctioning off bits a bobs from “fantasy, dao sidhe, fairy realms ”

I searched for sauce but didn’t find it … however I found out that there is lots of “things” of similar ilk … surprised me how many people create such things.
Didn't those things have like, 4 legs? Creepy as fuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Didn't those things have like, 4 legs? Creepy as fuck.
The living versions that were released were “tooth” fairy’s and yes they were very dark… but that movie was quasi dark and it came out near when “Pan’s Labyrinth” by that Hispanic director and all his stuff is darker.

However I wasn’t referring to those but the whole room of plundered fae-ish artifacts that were looted/being sold at auction and that fairy fossil pictured above would have fit into that auction scene.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes