• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Is there any way to change your Haremon's names in this newest version? I haven't played in a while and I got kinda attached to the names I gave my Haremon, but I don't see the rename option in the menus when talking to them like I did in older versions, and it didn't give a choice to name the catgirl when I first met her.
Edit: I figured it out, you can do it via the command prompt. A full list of commands can be found for anyone curious. My sincerest thanks for whoever paid the money for the E-Cup subscription, not only helping this amazing dev continue their work, but also decided to upload it her so we can use it.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Haremon-0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
to encourage seduction they buffed damage to overwhelmed enemies and nerfed all damage. Cool so thats not an encouragement so much as trying to make it required, also arent there some enemies that cant be overwhelmed? a certain boss or two comes to mind.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
+1 to the combat question.

the ideas were nice and all but the speed of the combat is something that really took the wind out of the whole thing...

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
yeah i played it a while and i have to say, the combat still sucks immensely. simply the message of the dev at the start to play with a controller wont do. this shit is on pc so fuck off with those QTE and spins/nudge shit...

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
quick question tho
I havernt played the game in quite a while but, is that system where only one girl at a time could be your "girlfriend" still a thing? or was it modified?

Airdry

May 24, 2017
- Cut Annie's affection-based discount in half. It now maxes out at 25% off at max affection. Also cut Scarlett's affection-based payment bonus in half. It now caps out at +25% at max affection. Also halved Scarlett's affection gain when completing guild jobs and Annie's affection gain for buying stuff.

Lol, if I'm reading this correctly these assholes nerfed what were already extremely grindy progression mechanics to make the grindfest even more insufferable, and they expect people to just be cool with that.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes