3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
So wait, I just remember this girlfriend exclusive shit and read it's still in the game. This game is named Harmon and we are not allowed to make a harem, only with the debug console. Seriously i can understand that the dev wants to make a jrpg Pokémon persona (Insert more) style game with h-elements second, but the decisions of balance and execution is utterly moronic, even after all this time they go for more grind.

Didnt they have unique pictures for different panties too? Is this project devolving?

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

pHBalone

Jul 30, 2020
Looks like this game isn't without its issues.

The fight against Jet and the mystery lady is unwinable if you just focus on Jet first. You get Jet nude, the text tells you to use serum on her, and however many serums you use are to no avail - no text shows other than "Item" and the image doesn't change at all. Just f'ing say that you have to take out the lady first, otherwise it's a waste of time

Last edited:

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX (0.39.0.2)

- Fixed a crash in the hacking Guild quest event.
- Fixed a softlock in the Melon battle (and possibly others).
- Fixed a few bugs relating to the display of information on the Guild board.

Haremon 0.39.0.2

Reactions: HeSayWakandaForever

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
HOTFIX (0.39.0.2)

- Fixed a crash in the hacking Guild quest event.
- Fixed a softlock in the Melon battle (and possibly others).
- Fixed a few bugs relating to the display of information on the Guild board.

Haremon 0.39.0.2 Mega
I'm guessing they'll be more hotfixes so I'll wait till I suspect is the last hotfix

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Haremon-0.39.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
CHANGELOG (0.39.1)

- Added a ton of new voice clips for Professor Laurel, which can mainly be heard in the bedroom, in the lab, and on dates.
- Added a new move for Ash's base moveset: Shadow Claw. Also made Tri-fang deal Piercing damage.
- Added a new move for Miruku's base moveset: Pounce.
- Added a new move for Jet's base moveset: Chi Strike.
- Menacing enemies now drop a unique item, which can be offered to Gaia and/or used to upgrade panties.
- Fixed a crash in the Chapter 4 post-Awakening fight, as well as a crash that could happen when viewing that Haremon's info afterwards.
- Fixed a bug with the "whereis" command that cause some info to be incorrect.
- Decreased the global Affection gain modifier.
- Fixed the overwhelmed damage modifier.
- Other minor bugfixes and tweaks.

Haremon 0.39.1

Reactions: baron1976

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
how anyone manages to play this game is beyond me, some of the elements are brilliant, but i just can't get behind the combat system, its just dog in my eyes sadly

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
the last time I played was in v0.37.0.2 and when loading my saves I get an error, that version I played had the codes. (the panties and the guild should be an automatic update.)

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes