jccb89

Jan 30, 2018
Ok I'm guessing my problem is the Update Save. I don't know what that is or how to do it. My main playthrough has the Fleet Member status available but I can't travel to the other Island (can't remember the name of the island) like I should be able to if I'm actually a member of the fleet. I don't actually care about the bonuses just want to get to the other island in my main playthrough. I don't think I have an old save to try now. I guess I'll have to start over. Thanks for the help.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Ok I'm guessing my problem is the Update Save. I don't know what that is or how to do it. My main playthrough has the Fleet Member status available but I can't travel to the other Island (can't remember the name of the island) like I should be able to if I'm actually a member of the fleet. I don't actually care about the bonuses just want to get to the other island in my main playthrough. I don't think I have an old save to try now. I guess I'll have to start over. Thanks for the help.
Update a Save.png

It's right there. When you use an old save on a new version of the game, you need to run that after loading the save. I tried to make it automatic at one point, but the free-roam nature of the game made it extremely cumbersome.

jccb89

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the help. I have seen that button but didn't know what it was there for. I'll just run through the game again with this version and I'll use the update feature from now on. Sorry to have bothered you over a mistake I made. Thanks Again.

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Spirt Centaur 3.png Spirit Fairy 2.png Native Male Fairy Feed 3.png Beachhouse Exterior.png Louie Jerta 2.png Miona Jerta Summons Date 3.png

Alright! Time for another release! I released Build 17 for Patrons on the second...and did the public release of Build 16.2 yesterday. While Build 16 was leaked last month, I'm still including updated links since they include the 16.2 patch. As for Build 17, it was one of the largest releases ever, adding 126 new renders! Check out the Release Notes below for what's new!

--------
Build 16.2 Links:

Web Version (Compressed):

Web Version (Full):

Note: Unless you're playing on the Safari browser, it is STRONGLY recommended that you use the compressed version for online play. Load times will be much better and it will use a lot less bandwidth, with no significant loss of quality.

Download Version (Compressed)

Download Version (Full)

------

Build 17 Release Notes

Build 17, per patron voting, focused on heavily expanding/fleshing out the Isle of Jerta. This included some new Fairy, Centaur, and Orc scenes, Dates with Lovers, and some quests intended to open up end-game content. A more detailed breakdown follows:

- End Game Content Quests: Build 17 introduces Trials. These can currently be unlocked in the Fairy Grove and Centaur Herd areas and are intended to unlock the final Reputation Tier of the game. Currently, they don't do anything once you unlock that tier...but they are still BIG scenes with lots of shiny things in them. There are a total of six scenes here so far.

- New Home: You can now rent a property on Jerta. Includes the typical masturbation scene option.

-Jerta Dates: Miona, Mione, Sylvia, Fiona and Louie can be invited for a date on Jerta from the Beach House. You have to already be their lover first, however.

- New Futa Centaur Scenes: There are two new scenes for the Futa Centaur Transformation.

- New Potion Game Scenes: There are two new results for the Orc Village potion Game

- Fairy Feeding: There is a new scene for who you can swarm after helping the fairies with a job.

- Modified the Seawoman job to allow for you to duck out of any F/M content more easily.

- Various Bug Fixes

- ....I totally forgot to update the credits. Crap! I'll do that when I inevitably have to release a bug fix file -_-.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I understood correctly. Does this game have a male protagonist? Another good one, but also for the lack of gender selection. It automatically becomes a mediocre project.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
lol 7gb

v16.2 is a bug Fix?
???

7GB is only for the uncompressed version. Honestly, the only reason you would really need that is if you're using Safari as a browser, since Apple are dicks and haven't made WEBP native, unlike literally every other major browser. Technically, the PNGs of the full version are slightly better quality. But the difference is honestly minor. So if you're worried about the size...download the officially supported compressed version, which is only 711 MB.

And yes, 16.2 is purely bugfix. Technically, if you look a bit up the thread, you can just grab the patched HTML file I released. The new Patron-Only release is Build 17.

I understood correctly. Does this game have a male protagonist? Another good one, but also for the lack of gender selection. It automatically becomes a mediocre project.
The opposite. It's a Female Protagonist game. Also, your standards are fairly...ludicrous...if you're marking every game with only one protagonist gender as mediocre. Virtually every one of the top games on here is single-gender. Selectable gender protagonist games are rare. And they are rare for a reason, since it means you have to duplicate every single scene with both genders. Which means far less total content. A trade-off very few developers are willing to make. And of the ones that do, it ends up killing their project swiftly maybe 80% of the time, since they can't provide new content for both genders quickly enough to satisfy people.

VSHK

Mar 1, 2018
Haven't caught up on this in a while, looking forward to checking out all the new content!

- Modified the Seawoman job to allow for you to duck out of any F/M content more easily.
I'm not sure if it's just my save not updating correctly, but I'm still sometimes getting F/M encounters at the end of Seawoman missions - it'd be great if there was some way to dodge these (or opt out permanently), as it's kind of a pain having to keep on loading a save after a mission ends unfortunately...
Edit: Nevermind, I can't read, the quote's from the build notes for Build 17, not the current public build. No notes in that case, excellent work as ever!

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Enter the Garden Sexy Mage.png Musical Moan training 5.png Orgasm Control Training 6.png Orchestra Performance 4.png CAE Main 1.png Center - Tentacle Room 2.png Center - Tentacle Room 4.png Center Doll Transformation 1.png Center Doll Transformation 2.png Center Doll Transformation 4.png Drone Transformation 3.png Drone Female Service 1.png Drone Male 1.png Akira Meeting Date 3.png Akira Meeting Date 4.png Hall Baths foursome 3.png

It's that time again! on the 30th. And I yesterday! Some life circumstances left me a bit less time for Build 18 than I'd have liked...but despite that, I'm honestly pretty happy with how it ended up turning out. The new Build focused on introducing Rose Garden, the last of the Islands planned for the game. In addition to basic intro-to-the-island stuff, 15 new scenes, with 108 new renders, were added to the game. They add three new areas and start building up the Core Content of Rose Garden.

Rose Garden, like the Isle of Jerta, is a Faction-Controlled Island. In this case, it's controlled by The Order of the Rose and, thus, is only accessible to those who have become at least an Acolyte in the Order. Where Jerta focuses on concepts like Free Use, Casual Sex, and a generally laid-back attitude towards everything sex...Rose Garden takes the beliefs of the Haven Isles in a different direction. Instead of casual nudity and open sex everywhere, the inhabitants of Rose Garden focus on ever more complex/refined sexual experiences. They are always looking for some new way of experiencing pleasure, or of emphasizing the beauty of sex and sexuality by turning it into an art. These two extremes are seen in two of the new locations, the Theater and the Center for Advance Pleasure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meanwhile, the newly public Build 17 was one of the largest Builds I've ever made, fleshing out the Isle of Jerta with 126 renders spread over 17 scenes. Which, if you do the math there, makes some of those scenes quite long ;-). In part, that's because Build 17 introduced the beginning points for some of the End Game content. Quest chains where you can meet two of the six Patron Spirits of the Haven Isles. Check out the Release Notes in its Release Post for more details on what Build 17 included!

--------------------------

Links:

Web Release(Compressed)

Web Release(Full):

*Note* Literally the only reason to use the online Full Release is if you're stuck using Safari for some horrifying reason. It's the only major browser that still doesn't natively support WEBP, which the compressed version uses to retain excellent quality despite the compression.

Downloadable (Compressed)

Downloadable (Full)

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I'm curious about that Doll Transformation in the preview images. Is that in the current version of the game?

Xharz

Jan 11, 2022
not a bad game, but not one i'll bother following or playing to the end..... sucks to be limited to playn a chick. Also, i agree with that other dude, futa content should always be OPTIONAL, not having the option to be who you are is what all the LGBT+ folks fight against right? Should be optional to be a straight and basic if you want as well

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Reputation Level:Unknown
Infamy: 231(15)
Nymph Path: 47(-5)
Seductress Path: 30(5)
this is what get with the above stats (on build 17)

You approach Gloria for more training, but she gently turns you away, telling you that only Known Residents of Haven's Port can complete the last step to becoming a Rosegirl. She encourages you to return to her when you've gained enough reputation...

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Compressed mediafire keeps rerouting to that error they give for missing files
Fixed, at least in my post and the release post. I don't have edit authority for the thread so can't fix it in the main post. Thanks for pointing it out. Not sure what happened. Probably just a bad copy-paste somewhere.

Is this game still played in the browser or renpy or something else by now?
It's in-browser. It uses TWINE as it's engine. Specifically Sugarcube.

I'm curious about that Doll Transformation in the preview images. Is that in the current version of the game?
It's in the current patron release, Build 18. But not in the Free Public Build 17 release. Build 18 added the doll transformation, as well as two Drone transformation scenes (that's what you're seeing with the purple transformation), among quite a few other things.

With these stats, should I be able to go beyond the basic locations?
Your problem is that you haven't done the quest to advance from 'Unknown' Reputation. You have waaaaayyy more than enough stats to do so. But you need to go through the Reputation Tier up scenes. Here, to get you started, here's a copy-paste from the official walkthrough (a reward on my Patreon) of what you need to do for the first tier up from Unknown to Resident:

----
Resident Level Reputation: When you first reach 50 fame/infamy, you can Tier Up to become an actual Resident of the island, instead of just an Unknown. In order to do so, however, you must find yourself a sponsor! Specifically, you need to get an introduction to Captain Arylin Temlin of the Wave Mistress. You can get this introduction by getting to know either Lyana(Bartender/Owner of the Jolly Rodger), or Jazerhra (Owner of the Magic Shop). Both of them, as of Build 3, have Relationship Counters in the Character Menu. You need to earn 10 Reputation Points (I’ll likely turn this in to a status in the longer run) with them, before you can get their help. This is easy to do by Talking/Chatting with them, Working for them, or Having Sex with them. Once you have enough Relationship Points with them, a new option will appear in their Talk/Chat menus, saying that they have an offer for you. That offer is to take you to a Party, where they will introduce you to Captain Temlin of the Wave Mistress. From there, events are linear, so just follow along!
----

The need for these tier ups is explained in the in-game tutorial, though it's hilariously out of date at this point (Hence why I'm willing to copy this tiny section of the guide here). Each tier there are hints about what you need to do given by NPCs at various times. There are currently two additional tiers beyond Resident. Though the final one currently effectively does nothing, it's meant to trigger end-game content that doesn't exist just yet.

not a bad game, but not one i'll bother following or playing to the end..... sucks to be limited to playn a chick. Also, i agree with that other dude, futa content should always be OPTIONAL, not having the option to be who you are is what all the LGBT+ folks fight against right? Should be optional to be a straight and basic if you want as well
As regard the 'stuck playing a chick' part. I'll say the same thing in response that I always do. With a game this massive, it's unrealistic to provide the option for both male and female characters. The game has in excess of 1600 renders...and I'd need to make another 1600 to account for all the alternate scenes. Games that let you pick gender always end up short/small for exactly that reason, unless they are hilariously well-funded. Which, sadly, I'm not. Or I guess if they are text only like Trials in Tainted Space. But, then you have to deal with the text only bit.

As for the Futa content, I'm very very very confused. Every single bit of Futa content in the game is 100% optional. So I'm utterly lost what you're talking about. Or what other dude you're referring to. There is currently a single choke point where a Male/Female scene in unavoidable in unlocking Jerta Island. Which I've promised to fix when I can, as that choke point was an accident rather than deliberate. Otherwise, you can play the game 100% lesbian...and probably 100% straight? Though doing either with obviously be slightly harder and limit the total amount of content. Oddly, the 100% straight I'm actually completely unsure about because no one has ever requested it. In fact, I've actually had to sort of force there to be enough M/F content, since by far the more in-demand was Lesbian or Futa/Female...

How can I initiate the scenes with the other lovers? I have only found Jazerhra and Lyana to have relationships with.
Those two are the only 'relationships' on the Port Island (where you start). And both are super limited. Most of the really detailed full-lover status characters are on the Main Island, accessible after you get to Citizen Status. There, you can unlock the Drow/Dark Elf Twins Miona and Mione, the foxgirl Sylvia, the Arena Champion Louie and Under Champion Fiona. Six total characters who have been more fully developed. Another, Akari was just introduced in the current Patron build. Though she's only got two dates so far. I'm also planning to expand Jazerhra as some point, to bring her up to the same development level as the others, as well as eventually introducing one more romanceable Male. Which will bring the final planned total to:

2 Futas (Jazerha and Miona)
4 Females (Mione, Sylvia, Fiona, and Akari)
2 Males (Louie and a currently unannounced other)
1 Surprise character that's already in the game but I haven't made formally dateable yet....

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
Feb 29, 2020
Those two are the only 'relationships' on the Port Island (where you start). And both are super limited. Most of the really detailed full-lover status characters are on the Main Island, accessible after you get to Citizen Status. There, you can unlock the Drow/Dark Elf Twins Miona and Mione, the foxgirl Sylvia, the Arena Champion Louie and Under Champion Fiona. Six total characters who have been more fully developed. Another, Akari was just introduced in the current Patron build. Though she's only got two dates so far. I'm also planning to expand Jazerhra as some point, to bring her up to the same development level as the others, as well as eventually introducing one more romanceable Male. Which will bring the final planned total to:

1 Surprise character that's already in the game but I haven't made formally dateable yet....
Ah, the drows are dateable? Whenever I encounter them in the baths my character"thinks better of it"

Edit: never mind, figured it out.

Last edited:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Fixed, at least in my post and the release post. I don't have edit authority for the thread so can't fix it in the main post. Thanks for pointing it out. Not sure what happened. Probably just a bad copy-paste somewhere.

It's in-browser. It uses TWINE as it's engine. Specifically Sugarcube.

It's in the current patron release, Build 18. But not in the Free Public Build 17 release. Build 18 added the doll transformation, as well as two Drone transformation scenes (that's what you're seeing with the purple transformation), among quite a few other things.

Your problem is that you haven't done the quest to advance from 'Unknown' Reputation. You have waaaaayyy more than enough stats to do so. But you need to go through the Reputation Tier up scenes. Here, to get you started, here's a copy-paste from the official walkthrough (a reward on my Patreon) of what you need to do for the first tier up from Unknown to Resident:

----
Resident Level Reputation: When you first reach 50 fame/infamy, you can Tier Up to become an actual Resident of the island, instead of just an Unknown. In order to do so, however, you must find yourself a sponsor! Specifically, you need to get an introduction to Captain Arylin Temlin of the Wave Mistress. You can get this introduction by getting to know either Lyana(Bartender/Owner of the Jolly Rodger), or Jazerhra (Owner of the Magic Shop). Both of them, as of Build 3, have Relationship Counters in the Character Menu. You need to earn 10 Reputation Points (I’ll likely turn this in to a status in the longer run) with them, before you can get their help. This is easy to do by Talking/Chatting with them, Working for them, or Having Sex with them. Once you have enough Relationship Points with them, a new option will appear in their Talk/Chat menus, saying that they have an offer for you. That offer is to take you to a Party, where they will introduce you to Captain Temlin of the Wave Mistress. From there, events are linear, so just follow along!
----

The need for these tier ups is explained in the in-game tutorial, though it's hilariously out of date at this point (Hence why I'm willing to copy this tiny section of the guide here). Each tier there are hints about what you need to do given by NPCs at various times. There are currently two additional tiers beyond Resident. Though the final one currently effectively does nothing, it's meant to trigger end-game content that doesn't exist just yet.

As regard the 'stuck playing a chick' part. I'll say the same thing in response that I always do. With a game this massive, it's unrealistic to provide the option for both male and female characters. The game has in excess of 1600 renders...and I'd need to make another 1600 to account for all the alternate scenes. Games that let you pick gender always end up short/small for exactly that reason, unless they are hilariously well-funded. Which, sadly, I'm not. Or I guess if they are text only like Trials in Tainted Space. But, then you have to deal with the text only bit.

As for the Futa content, I'm very very very confused. Every single bit of Futa content in the game is 100% optional. So I'm utterly lost what you're talking about. Or what other dude you're referring to. There is currently a single choke point where a Male/Female scene in unavoidable in unlocking Jerta Island. Which I've promised to fix when I can, as that choke point was an accident rather than deliberate. Otherwise, you can play the game 100% lesbian...and probably 100% straight? Though doing either with obviously be slightly harder and limit the total amount of content. Oddly, the 100% straight I'm actually completely unsure about because no one has ever requested it. In fact, I've actually had to sort of force there to be enough M/F content, since by far the more in-demand was Lesbian or Futa/Female...

OOH I HOPE IT'S A CENTAUR

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes