longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Me too, but this is blasphemy.
Lel is best girl.
Lelki.
Best girl aside... Lel herself states that Panki is the No.1 girlfriend in the harem, so should come first whereas Lel is in 2 over Skylark... technically I guess it should be Panelark, but that's a mouthful... or are you going to dismiss the wishes of your best girl, hmmmmm?... haha.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Best girl aside... Lel herself states that Panki is the No.1 girlfriend in the harem, so should come first whereas Lel is in 2 over Skylark... technically I guess it should be Panelark, but that's a mouthful... or are you going to dismiss the wishes of your best girl, hmmmmm?... haha.
I mean if we're going to name this ship it's clearly Sky Panels and the Orgy of Tomorrow.

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021

But Lel is #1 Girl in our Hearts so

daviezwei

If there's some sort of scene where we have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR for the spoiler: if you do this everyone will see it coming but nobody with a brain will dislike it

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
There is currently a poll at Davie’s patreon about which version of Sparkle everyone enjoys playing most, consider voting to boost your Sparkle popularity;)
It is Patrons only, but lowest tier is 2€

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I just thought of somethng. Sex scene with Lel and Sparkle...in chubby fairy form. Eh? It's gotta happen. Pretty please, Mr. Zwei!

Btw can anyone here tell me why Lel had a 180 personality change from the ship onward? From whipped dog to all-smiles manic pixie?

Last edited:

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Holy Shit. This is funny as fuck so far. I'm only to the first break from the server but I've been totally lmao. I hope it stays this good.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I just thought of somethng. Sex scene with Lel and Sparkle...in chubby fairy form. Eh? It's gotta happen. Pretty please, Mr. Zwei!

Btw can anyone here tell me why Lel had a 180 personality change from the ship onward? From whipped dog to all-smiles manic pixie?
Personally i dont like the chubby form...but fairy scenes would be interesting...i just wonder if she gets a ful(l)filling tongue fuck or ends up as living dildo...especially with panky and skylark around it could get quite nasty sexy ^^

Thats love for you ^^
And its quite a jump on the ladder from loot-slave to co-leader-lover...well, until panky lost that rank, anyway, thats some ego-boost + a caring loveinterest (sparkle) and finally someone lower in the ranks, at least in the harem (skylark) and her main bully was out of the picture (kaidan). Overall, it would be stupid to not expect some changes in her personality with this new factors.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Personally i dont like the chubby form...but fairy scenes would be interesting...i just wonder if she gets a ful(l)filling tongue fuck or ends up as living dildo...especially with panky and skylark around it could get quite nasty sexy ^^

Thats love for you ^^
And its quite a jump on the ladder from loot-slave to co-leader-lover...well, until panky lost that rank, anyway, thats some ego-boost + a caring loveinterest (sparkle) and finally someone lower in the ranks, at least in the harem (skylark) and her main bully was out of the picture (kaidan). Overall, it would be stupid to not expect some changes in her personality with this new factors.
Either option for fairy scene would be great, it's just that Lel loves that fairy so much I bet she'd love to lewd her.

And huh, I didn't think of Kaidan not being there to bully her, but it's still a bit jarrnig.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
There is currently a poll at Davie’s patreon about which version of Sparkle everyone enjoys playing most, consider voting to boost your Sparkle popularity
I voted for Backup Futa, it's not my main Sparkle but it's the cutest design IMO and I couldn't see her without votes

Reactions: Aelgwenn

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Girl Classic
Girl Backup
Girl Milkslut
Futa Classic
Futa Backup
Futa Milkslut
Trap Classic
Trap Backup
Trap Milkslut

Edit: These can be previewed in "Options."

Last edited:
Reactions: symptom1818

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
i just recently downloaded the game and played through it in a couple days. It was really enjoyable and i hope more updates will come out soon

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this a "transformation" game where you play as a male playing a female MMO character? Or can you just play as a female playing a female char?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Is this a "transformation" game where you play as a male playing a female MMO character? Or can you just play as a female playing a female char?
You may start the game as a male or female
Then in a virtual world you start as female but later get the option to continue as female or transform to twink or shemale

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes