Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I wonder how much things are going to change with the group dynamics after the events of the last update, since even on the free-use route Sparkle tells Kayden to go fuck himself and shows that she's fully aware that the group would fall apart without her.

Would make sense that she could leverage that to demand better treatment.

Mind you, I already think it's pretty stupid that they aren't grateful for what she does for them, rather than treating her as trash for it - is Kayden's super-toxic influence responsible for that? The game's influence? Or are they just a bunch of losers?

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Having replayed again to get my romance fix, there does seem to be a very quick, very noticable corruption of character throughout the story, on all routes, mainly starting after Sparkle gets nerfed; each core character's negative traits get worse and worse over time, unless Sparkle is in a relationship with them (exception being Twig, Champ, and Wejit/Ooyum, who don't really change in any way no matter what).

One example being, Kayden starts off talking very positively about Sparkle's healing abilities, and her in general, even when he knows about her abilities' downsides - but then, even before being given an opportunity to see how much less powerful she is after the nerfing, he switches to belittling her constantly.

Hell, even Leigh starts out legitimately positive, only to become a total scumbag later - after it's shown how badly Kayden treats him and everyone else in the group.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I wonder how much things are going to change with the group dynamics after the events of the last update, since even on the free-use route Sparkle tells Kayden to go fuck himself and shows that she's fully aware that the group would fall apart without her.

Would make sense that she could leverage that to demand better treatment.

Mind you, I already think it's pretty stupid that they aren't grateful for what she does for them, rather than treating her as trash for it - is Kayden's super-toxic influence responsible for that? The game's influence? Or are they just a bunch of losers?
I think maybe Sparkle just isn't assertive enough? I did like how Panki got pissed and demanded Sparkle and Lel get treated better, or how Wejit told Roopah to watch her mouth when talking to Sparkle.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Did something change ?
Last time i played, i started a relation with panki and by curiosity i tried the free use route which got rejected by panki because i was hers alone.
She still treated sparkle in a worse way than usual, but it wasn't that bad you know, it was more like "you're at the bottom, you will obey, but you are mine, you obey me first".

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Did something change ?
Last time i played, i started a relation with panki and by curiosity i tried the free use route which got rejected by panki because i was hers alone.
She still treated sparkle in a worse way than usual, but it wasn't that bad you know, it was more like "you're at the bottom, you will obey, but you are mine, you obey me first".
Interesting. When I tried it I was in a triad relationship with Panki and Lel, which I'd have thought would be treated as a legitimate relationship, but it seems not - and yeah, I was testing to see whether Panki would jump in and stop the free-use (and fully expecting her to), because at that point I was just exploring content.

That's disappointing - but does line up with some things that I found while playing around with different routes, like that Panki only bites Sparkle a second time if she stays in a solo relationship with her rather than progressing towards a harem route.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I think maybe Sparkle just isn't assertive enough? I did like how Panki got pissed and demanded Sparkle and Lel get treated better, or how Wejit told Roopah to watch her mouth when talking to Sparkle.
You may be right, and yes I liked those instances where people jumped to her defence as well.

The thing is, Sparkle does push back a lot against being mistreated, but keeps getting shut down by Kayden "because he's in charge" (i.e. because he's an overbearing, bullying prick); which is why I'm curious about the dynamic now that she's told him to shove it.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
That's disappointing - but does line up with some things that I found while playing around with different routes, like that Panki only bites Sparkle a second time if she stays in a solo relationship with her rather than progressing towards a harem route.
Woah, what's this, a 2nd bite? I never knew that! Where's the cutoff point? Just not ask Panki for a triangle? Or do you have to keep Lel friendship very low?

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Woah, what's this, a 2nd bite? I never knew that! Where's the cutoff point? Just not ask Panki for a triangle? Or do you have to keep Lel friendship very low?
As long as you remain Panki solo, it happens during the scene on the ship.

You just need to avoid the triangle, don't need to keep Lel VERY low.

I'm pretty sure you would just need to tell Lel to keep the gag on when first prompted, so that she doesn't automatically go down on you if you try to bring her back into the group - and then turn her down when she makes the offer.

Otherwise yes, just not telling Panki that you fooled around with Lel should do it - but I don't want to cheat on them, so I don't know for sure

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
It's a shame, really; I would've liked to keep the bites in the harem route.

So far the harem route sex scenes are visually quite short, less intimate, and at least half black-screen-with-text - especially the second one, the one following the baths, which is mainly just Sparkle getting her clit rubbed (or a handjob depending on her form) and passing out followed by a blank screen describing the others having much more involved and intimate sex, and is super zoomed-in for some reason

Last edited:

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Gwydion. Dude. I love the enthusiasm for the game, but there's no need to post more than once in a row. It comes across like you won't let anyone get a word in edgewise, though I suppose it's more like you're babbling in an empty room. Use the edit button (right next to the report button on your posts) to go back and add your additional thoughts if no one else has replied.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
It's a shame, really; I would've liked to keep the bites in the harem route.

So far the harem route sex scenes are visually quite short, less intimate, and at least half black-screen-with-text - especially the second one, the one following the baths, which is mainly just Sparkle getting her clit rubbed and passing out followed by a blank screen describing the others having much more involved and intimate sex, and is super zoomed-in for some reason
Eh, I wouldn't say it's more intimate, it's just additional sex. But yeah, it'd be nice if both bites remained. The fade to black is annoying but maybe it's a labor-saving measure? Less renders to make.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I really doesn't like one aspect, I tired to play one route to playing a submissive, more and more corrupted into a slut who getting used and getting used to it, slowly transformed into a sex slave/ heal slut. But all characters apart from panki are real duche and relates to some weird bizarre fetishes, and I'm not into lesbian stuff. I miss some nice male owner for my sex slave. :(

Something completely different I loved the milk slave getting big tits, but why had to cut her hair :(, I don't like short hair woman. I wish there would be a path for regrow the hair for the milk slave.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Eh, I wouldn't say it's more intimate, it's just additional sex. But yeah, it'd be nice if both bites remained. The fade to black is annoying but maybe it's a labor-saving measure? Less renders to make.
The scenes in particular that I'm thinking of for intimacy are Panki's first and second solo scenes, where she holds Sparkle a lot closer to her - the second one if futa-Sparkle especially, since they're straddling so closely that they're totally wrapped around each other - versus sitting on Sparkle's face in such a way that she can't even see her.

I'm sure the cut to black does help reduce the renders, but that's entirely why I don't like it, because it feels incomplete - it feels like there should be a "Scene Missing" sign rather than just black every time it happens.

Unrelated, something I've noticed during repeated playthrough is, when I (very begrudingly) choose to talk with Kayden, especially near the end of the current content, you get a lot more dialogue where Sparkle actually pushes to be heard rather than getting shouted down like she usually does, as well as more dialogue with others where they actually tell her how she's viewed positively by the group, and how they're aware the group would fall apart without her - which goes unsaid even during their relationship routes for the most part - and also gives opportunity for Sparkle to clarify some things like how the group views Lel (much more positively than Kayden claims).

It shows pretty effectively just how crap of a person and a leader Kayden really is, but it's unfortunate that you can't get those conversations without taking time away from characters I'd much prefer to spend time with, which limits opportunities to develop the relationships with them.

Hopefully it'll come about in some other fashion at a different point.

I will also say, if the free-use route was actually like Kayden claimed it would be - casual sex with members of the group, but where Sparkle is approached and actually asked, with the opportunity to decline or defer to a later time (i.e treated like a PERSON, with whom you have a friends-with-benefits relationship), instead of being coerced and abused, I'd be much happier with it.

Last edited:

Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
I played this game before and the protagonist was not a futa. Now there's futa/trans protagonist can someone elaborate?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I played this game before and the protagonist was not a futa. Now there's futa/trans protagonist can someone elaborate?
At the start of the game you can select if the MC is male or female
The MC plays a VR game in which they start as female
A short way into the game the player gets an option to continue the VR game as a female, a twink or a transwoman

Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
At the start of the game you can select if the MC is male or female
The MC plays a VR game in which they start as female
A short way into the game the player gets an option to continue the VR game as a female, a twink or a transwoman
Thanks, I'm going to play this game now

TaogoreKu

Oct 11, 2020
Excelente game great writing so great that I don't care to much about the sex scenes Wejit is the best can't wait to give this game my money

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes