ckent4

Jul 16, 2020
When does the public use route come in? The walkthrough says it starts with a conversation with kayden before the bandit raid, but I cant seem to get that to trigger.

shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
When does the public use route come in? The walkthrough says it starts with a conversation with kayden before the bandit raid, but I cant seem to get that to trigger.
First gotta agree to share duties with Lei, when you're convincing Kayden to go save her from the dungeon; one of her duties was free use, but Kayden didn't enforce it for her.

Reactions: ckent4

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
So Ive noticed that in settings there is a choice between female, futanari or trap, but when Ive chosen trap and began the game, the mc still appeared in the world of the game as a female. Am I doing something wrong? Ive read that there is a possibility to play not as female but as femboy

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So Ive noticed that in settings there is a choice between female, futanari or trap, but when Ive chosen trap and began the game, the mc still appeared in the world of the game as a female. Am I doing something wrong? Ive read that there is a possibility to play not as female but as femboy
I have no idea what settings you are referring to (probably because I've not looked) but ...
At the start of the game the player can choose to have a female or male MC. When the VR game starts the player is given a female Healslut to play. A short way into the VR game MC is given a choice to select which gender they would like to continue the VR game as.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The settings are mainly a convenient way to watch alternate sex scenes from your playthrough, the actual choices come up naturally over time just as Staimh laid out.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Uh, did I missed something in the early story or does Leigh really has an utter garbage of a character arc? I mean, he started as a nice likable character, with some friendly cuddling and warm attitude towards the MC, and then suddenly he turns into some crazy yandere piece of shit with an ultimate punchable face and behaviour, who's jealous of MC and utterly hates their guts. I assume that it is supposed to be some sort of "reveal" (like, everything isn't what it seems), but in reality it just looks as if the author decided that doesn't like that character anymore and decided to completely change him (both visually and personality-wise). Really breaks the immersion, which is a great shame, since both the story and characters in this game (for the most part) are interesting and nicely-written (compared to the other similar games)...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Both Kayden and Leigh reveled themselves to be pretty shitty, but I'll agree Leigh's definitely was the most drastic. I'm suspecting it fits into later gameplay as it follows Sparkle's various forms.

Regarding Harmony: have we seen her fully nude? Because the recent Patreon post is rather... well, titillating.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The new release is out! Here are Davies notes about what's changed and what's been added.

Hello, everyone! Thank you so very much for supporting development of Healslut and I'm very sorry it has taken so long to get out this latest update. As the Americanos say, I bit off far more than I can chew in this latest release and it took me forever to masticate and eventually swallow it.
So, that said, you may run into bugs/glitches/breaks despite me running through the game several times picking all different options. I apologize for that. Please comment here or email me directly at daviezwei@gmail.com and I will get those fixed as quickly as I can. Also it sucks to say the following won't be in this update:
  • Harmony and Roar +/- Lel nights at camp are not in yet
  • Did not update the gallery yet. Sorry!
  • Did not update "skip ahead" yet
But the following are in this update:
  • Ninety-freakin'-eight new scene renders
  • Forty-four updated background renders
  • Eighteen updated character sprite renders
  • New spell effects for every Sparkle spell
  • Lots of typo and weird dialog fixes
  • Night with Champ at the Goblin camp foothills [Harmony and Roar(+/-Lel) to follow soon]
  • Sparkle for sale! The Port Town auction and outcome
  • All new new status page so that you can see Sparkle's current role, spells, outfit/trinket, inventory, sexstuff stats, decisions, relationships, ownership, and group members at any time
  • Refactored ALL the Ren'py code for consistent indenting and variable handling (still have more to do with consistent labels and jumps)
  • Added loads of new sprites for different emotional states and updated a lot of scenes with them
  • Added "foreshadowing" option to toggle the subtle content warnings
  • Added "backpedaling" option to toggle the ability to reconsider previous choices
  • Added "fade to black" option to toggle off sexytimes scenes and replace with short descriptive text (not completed)
  • Added a new impractically, irrationally, and unrealistically buxom fairy form
  • Changed shirt for futa "steam" outfit renders (the previous one was a nightmare to work with)
  • Removed a metaphorical metric dung-ton of superfluous black fade transitions and pauses
  • Customized the UI a bit more
  • Changed the default font because of licensing
  • Slime forms made a little more slimy
  • Fixed bug with staying as Fairy through dinner
  • Fixed bug to allow a nudity-inclined Sparkle to stay nude after receiving chest of clothes
  • Fixed bug that didn't allow trading the mushroom to Swollwang if Lel is dead
  • Fixed "bug" that didn't allow Panki to offer to override the mandatory "free use" from Roopah if you are in a relationship with her (must be reluctant)
  • Fixed bug with offering to "distract" the bandit in Underwell
The game contains 28,060 dialogue blocks, containing 265,642 words and 1,445,903 characters, for an average of 9.5 words and 52 characters per block.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Here it is!
[*]Fixed "bug" that didn't allow Panki to offer to override the mandatory "free use" from Roopah if you are in a relationship with her (must be reluctant)
I must say, i'm a bit unhappy for this change. I personally like being reluctant and being forced into free-use situations. So I did not see this as a bug at all. Because while i may object openly and pretend I don't like it, I most certainly want to be taken without permission as often, and as violently, as possible. But playing as sparkle, I would never admit that in the game. But I would still purposefully put myself into situations where that would happen, and I would piss people off as much as possible so they would be rougher with me.

(also I still don't think it's fair to say 'here it is!' when it's not available in this thread to download. It would be more appropriate to say, these are the patch notes for the private version which you can only currently access by paying for it.)

Last edited:

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
I just love davies work like no other.

Although I dont fancy a lot of the fetishes here, it still caught me. I hope this (game) never ends ;P

And like some others already stated, I hope for more Sub-Sparkle Content.

I m hoping for her to be caught between giving in and having moments of wanting-out, but remaining for whatever reason (inner and outer). Would be too early for her to have "found her place", it would probably get boring too soon. But I have no doubt davie knows how to delay any kind of boredom. xD

And I love how so many here share their thoughts and wishes, as sometimes it might help davie getting some ideas.

I havent even started 0.6 yet but I m already waiting in line for 0.7.

Thats how amazing it is :)
Thank you so much! As I mentioned to a friend on Discord, "Well I'm trying to keep that feeling going by riding the line between outright objection and begrudging acceptance on that particular "slow corruption" route. The point where Sparkle eventually "leans in to it" will likely be near the very end of the game for people with this sort of coy playstyle. With a less reluctant playstyle the compliance and deepening degradation will occur much faster since Sparkle is not acting bashful."

I will try this game
Please do!

Hi, do I have to restart the game for this update?
Yes. There has been a tonne of code restructuring.

Gotta say. This is amazing work. The story is gripping and the characters are actually fun.

More invested than I thought I would be for a lewd game.
Thank you so very much! I really, really appreciate you saying so :)

...i think about starting a new game to see some of the changes, but since i avoid dicks at all costs its more to see how panki speaks now. I just wonder if there is any relevant difference between sir wejit and ooyum. Sure, the first is a closeup fighter, the second a magician and the males in the group will be disappointed with my lacking sense of loyalty, but is there any story relevance? Somehow related question, will that stupid wannabe slaver also go over board if i pick ooyum or do i need to block his comeback to the group right away?

As dickhating lesbian i prefer topless green tits over a pantless green dick following me around and i honestly dont care what roopah thinks, never talked to him out of free will and the girls dont complain if i change the goblin. I know, i could read the WT, but first it is too long to find my answers without reading it all and second i dont want to see any details about the stuff i skip right away (like dick related routes, free use/sub/slave content and other stuff i avoid like acid)

Future question daviezwei : Will we meet lel IRL? Ingame IRL, dont expect her to ring the bell here ^^
Wejit and Ooyum offer different strengths and weaknesses so please feel free to choose the one you personally prefer. Outside of some complaints, choosing Ooyum is not a drastic game-changing issue.

Yes to your question concerning Lel.

Been eyeballing this game for a while and decided to give it a shot today. daviezwei good job so far man. I didn't expect to like this one but it's been very enjoyable so far.
Thanks very much! Honestly that's very nice to hear.

Same as above

I came for the blonde, stayed for the love of wejit

Every other line he has is actual comedy gold

Example (paraphrased, actually better in game)

"wejit what about this guy we just killed?"

"I no remember him"

"We were just talking about them though?"

"No... No Remember him ......that worst fate of all"

10/10
That cunning little green filmosomer.

I just have one complaint so far about this game. Everything else is awesome but I'm just wondering....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to work on that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Nice update

Thanks
You're welcome! And thanks!

Choices with consequences, proves that the dev put their heart into the writing
Thank you!

I hadn't played this in a while, so I'd forgotten what a good game it is.

Lots of my enjoyment of it comes down to despite being transformed into a woman you can then choose to be some hung amazonian and go around fucking things so that's basically being a male MC. Very different from them HTML kinda games where you get transformed.

I'm also very thankful there's a Panki+Lel option (henceforth referred to as 'Panel', ha) as I wouldn't be able to choose between them... I wasn't that fussed about adding Skylark in there, honestly she was hotter as Laura, but that's better than Harmony I guess (who still creeps me out, and I guess I'd give a pity fuck to because I'd feel bad about rejecting her after making her, but I wouldn't really be into it).

I kinda want to fuck Leigh too, not because I want the MC to have a relationship with him, just to put that little sissy in his place, I've been growing increasingly pissed at the attitude that femboy is copping and anally hatefucking him seems like a good option... I'm hoping there'll be some kind of slave collar we can acquire later to mindbreak him into some sort of submissive freeuse whore... at times I've been tempted to have a do-over and just not invite him back and leave him to be bummed by slavers.

Roopah could get it too, but she seems more intent on doing the fucking and that's a no-go.

Kayden is likewise annoying me a fair bit, but I get he's supposed to... maybe by the end we'll get a spell to transform him into a hot little girl to plow and add to the harem, or something... I feel there's gotta be a reason he's being written to be a such a dick and that it's probably so we'll be able to enjoy bad stuff happening to him later.

Twig is a bit too little for my tastes, but I'm liking how her writing has changed, like when she's showing up Kayden when he's being a dick, she's less one-dimensional now.

One sign it's a well written game is that I obviously should have ditched Wejit for the girl goblin, that's a no brainer, a dude out and a girl in... even if I'm not particularly interested in Ooyum's personality or giant knockers, that'd still beat a guy character who's content I'm never going to interact with... buuuuut, he's such a bro I couldn't do it to him... hopefully I'll be able to offer up a future mindbroken slut Leigh to him for some relief and maybe transformed Kayden, haha (if that somehow is how things turns out).

I did encounter one error when trying out different stuff... on the ship if I sat next to Harmony, as there was some push towards me doing that, then after we were done talking it suddenly wanted me to serve everyone as if I was the loot-slave (which I wasn't) then if I did it anyway once it got to Kayden it just endlessly looped with no way to break out.

Only other one was that I wondered why her hair kept flicking back between red and blonde, turns out I'd activated the backup body option and there's no angry face or something for that one... and that's totally on me as I wasn't sure what that did and forgot about it... I prefer her blonde anyway.

I actually really like that you can swap your transformation freely like that, it's really hand to see how different bits would go (even if I'm playing it as the futa one), and definitely keeps me from having a bajillion saves which'd then get jumbled and confusing.

I also appreciate that you're not super punished for stuff, like I made the mushroom deal but didn't actually have to do anything with the barkeep, or kept Wejit but still got Laura in the game. Only things that I get a little worried about will be if those skill choices end up causing me hassle at some point.

I also hope some stuff comes back around, like looking at the walkthrough I see the troll semen stuff was just for a fish bribe, which I got around a different way... and so it'll be cool if later on I can still use it if someone is in peril (seems like a waste of something so powerful just to use on a bribe anyhoo).
Thank you for this. I've added a lot to my notes!

But Lel is #1 Girl in our Hearts so daviezwei If there's some sort of scene where we have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR for the spoiler: if you do this everyone will see it coming but nobody with a brain will dislike it
Ah! I see...

I just thought of somethng. Sex scene with Lel and Sparkle...in chubby fairy form. Eh? It's gotta happen. Pretty please, Mr. Zwei!

Btw can anyone here tell me why Lel had a 180 personality change from the ship onward? From whipped dog to all-smiles manic pixie?
Hmm... for the fairy stuff...

Have you met an introvert? Have you truly "gotten to know" an introvert whom was comfortable with you? They can be weird. And I know... I am one.

Holy Shit. This is funny as fuck so far. I'm only to the first break from the server but I've been totally lmao. I hope it stays this good.
Thank you so very much!

i just recently downloaded the game and played through it in a couple days. It was really enjoyable and i hope more updates will come out soon
Thank you!

Daamn, Wejit is a MAN of HONOR. Nice. I was a bit unsure about screens and starting tone of game, but daaamn Wejit conquered my heart. Truly, sir.
He is indeed.

He's a fucking bro, right? A true friend. Did you see his convo with the orc girl on the ship?

I just wish he wore pants sometimes
No pants!

I'm wondering if some of the character personality shifts are going to be addressed in-story - like, Panki and Lel's personalities are completely different on the free-use route, even if you were in a relationship with them beforehand. They suddenly start treating Sparkle like absolute garbage, actively enjoying degrading her - and it seems like it completely nullifies any relationship you were in with them.

Part of that could be explained as the game rewriting them, DDLC-style, but that doesn't work for one of those two characters, for spoiler reasons.
Yes, admittedly, a lot of that is shortcuts and compromises. If someone wants to go down the free-use path, it is deterimental to the gameplay experience to cut out the romance options of Panki and/or Lel. I do intend to add much more to the interactions between Panki and Lel so that the change is much less jarring.

One other thing that I'm finding a pretty silly, is Sparkle's habit of uncontrollably falling asleep after one orgasm, which really cuts off sexual encounters partway through a lot of the time, especially when there's more than two people involved - and also is something that's inconsistent, since it didn't happen with the earlier sex scenes, or those where she uses her spells
This is entirely due to the renders required for the sexytimes scenes. I fully intend to remedy this when I have time to go back through the earlier scenes and add more dialog and images.

What I'm getting from that though, is that underneath the surface they're all terrible people, and even the ones who say they care about Sparkle...don't - which is depressing
Not so. When you choose degredation that's what you get. In the future it will be more clear and less blunt but still choosing to be at the bottom will have like consequences.

I wonder how much things are going to change with the group dynamics after the events of the last update, since even on the free-use route Sparkle tells Kayden to go fuck himself and shows that she's fully aware that the group would fall apart without her.

Would make sense that she could leverage that to demand better treatment.

Mind you, I already think it's pretty stupid that they aren't grateful for what she does for them, rather than treating her as trash for it - is Kayden's super-toxic influence responsible for that? The game's influence? Or are they just a bunch of losers?
In an upcoming update free-use Sparkle won't confront Kayden. It would be out-of-character at that point. But otherwise, yes, there is certainly an influence to the perception of Sparkle and her value/use.

Did something change ?

Last time i played, i started a relation with panki and by curiosity i tried the free use route which got rejected by panki because i was hers alone.

She still treated sparkle in a worse way than usual, but it wasn't that bad you know, it was more like "you're at the bottom, you will obey, but you are mine, you obey me first".
Hmm... Panki does not override free-use but her attitude certainly does change on that route. I'm not sure what you're read/run into here?

It's a shame, really; I would've liked to keep the bites in the harem route.

So far the harem route sex scenes are visually quite short, less intimate, and at least half black-screen-with-text - especially the second one, the one following the baths, which is mainly just Sparkle getting her clit rubbed (or a handjob depending on her form) and passing out followed by a blank screen describing the others having much more involved and intimate sex, and is super zoomed-in for some reason
The super zoomed-in was a suggestion to cut down on renders and, while it certainly does work, it feels more like a shortcut than a final decision. I'll definitely go back and add more images and dialog later.

I really doesn't like one aspect, I tired to play one route to playing a submissive, more and more corrupted into a slut who getting used and getting used to it, slowly transformed into a sex slave/ heal slut. But all characters apart from panki are real duche and relates to some weird bizarre fetishes, and I'm not into lesbian stuff. I miss some nice male owner for my sex slave. :(

Something completely different I loved the milk slave getting big tits, but why had to cut her hair :(, I don't like short hair woman. I wish there would be a path for regrow the hair for the milk slave.
Hmm... I'll figure out a way to handle a hetero "owner" outside of the lesbian stuff. And Sparkle will soon have the opportunity to restore her hair :)

Excelente game great writing so great that I don't care to much about the sex scenes Wejit is the best can't wait to give this game my money
Thank you so very much!

Yeah, I feel like the sex scenes in the sparkle harem and the solo Panki route are much smaller than the free use route. I mean I understand why, but I would prefer them to be a bit longer, with more renders and text.

Maybe they can be revisited later?
Yup. 100%

Loot puppy route = BEST. I just wish there was even more cruelty to Sparkle and the choices made a little more impactful in that role. For example (minor spoiler) if you are a loot puppy and you have the opportunity to tell Kayden off for his shit he cuts you off after a few lines and just gags you.
I have some notes on this already that align with your wishes.

Uh, did I missed something in the early story or does Leigh really has an utter garbage of a character arc? I mean, he started as a nice likable character, with some friendly cuddling and warm attitude towards the MC, and then suddenly he turns into some crazy yandere piece of shit with an ultimate punchable face and behaviour, who's jealous of MC and utterly hates their guts. I assume that it is supposed to be some sort of "reveal" (like, everything isn't what it seems), but in reality it just looks as if the author decided that doesn't like that character anymore and decided to completely change him (both visually and personality-wise). Really breaks the immersion, which is a great shame, since both the story and characters in this game (for the most part) are interesting and nicely-written (compared to the other similar games)...
Yeah WTF happened to him? He's not acting like himself at all.

I must say, i'm a bit unhappy for this change. I personally like being reluctant and being forced into free-use situations. So I did not see this as a bug at all. Because while i may object openly and pretend I don't like it, I most certainly want to be taken without permission as often, and as violently, as possible. But playing as sparkle, I would never admit that in the game. But I would still purposefully put myself into situations where that would happen, and I would piss people off as much as possible so they would be rougher with me.

(also I still don't think it's fair to say 'here it is!' when it's not available in this thread to download. It would be more appropriate to say, these are the patch notes for the private version which you can only currently access by paying for it.)
You can turn off "foreshadowing" and "backpedaling" in the options and Sparkle will not get these warnings or second chances to change her mind.

GreedSound

Jul 12, 2020
Thank you so much! As I mentioned to a friend on Discord, "Well I'm trying to keep that feeling going by riding the line between outright objection and begrudging acceptance on that particular "slow corruption" route. The point where Sparkle eventually "leans in to it" will likely be near the very end of the game for people with this sort of coy playstyle. With a less reluctant playstyle the compliance and deepening degradation will occur much faster since Sparkle is not acting bashful."

Please do!

Yes. There has been a tonne of code restructuring.

Thank you so very much! I really, really appreciate you saying so :)

Wejit and Ooyum offer different strengths and weaknesses so please feel free to choose the one you personally prefer. Outside of some complaints, choosing Ooyum is not a drastic game-changing issue.

Yes to your question concerning Lel.

Thanks very much! Honestly that's very nice to hear.

That cunning little green filmosomer.

I'm going to work on that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

You're welcome! And thanks!

Thank you!

Thank you for this. I've added a lot to my notes!

Ah! I see...

Have you met an introvert? Have you truly "gotten to know" an introvert whom was comfortable with you? They can be weird. And I know... I am one.

Thank you so very much!

Thank you!

He is indeed.

No pants!

Yes, admittedly, a lot of that is shortcuts and compromises. If someone wants to go down the free-use path, it is deterimental to the gameplay experience to cut out the romance options of Panki and/or Lel. I do intend to add much more to the interactions between Panki and Lel so that the change is much less jarring.

This is entirely due to the renders required for the sexytimes scenes. I fully intend to remedy this when I have time to go back through the earlier scenes and add more dialog and images.

Not so. When you choose degredation that's what you get. In the future it will be more clear and less blunt but still choosing to be at the bottom will have like consequences.

In an upcoming update free-use Sparkle won't confront Kayden. It would be out-of-character at that point. But otherwise, yes, there is certainly an influence to the perception of Sparkle and her value/use.

Hmm... Panki does not override free-use but her attitude certainly does change on that route. I'm not sure what you're read/run into here?

The super zoomed-in was a suggestion to cut down on renders and, while it certainly does work, it feels more like a shortcut than a final decision. I'll definitely go back and add more images and dialog later.

Hmm... I'll figure out a way to handle a hetero "owner" outside of the lesbian stuff. And Sparkle will soon have the opportunity to restore her hair :)

Thank you so very much!

Yup. 100%

I have some notes on this already that align with your wishes.

You can turn off "foreshadowing" and "backpedaling" in the options and Sparkle will not get these warnings or second chances to change her mind.

Hey I just wanted to say that the Gab scene had me smiling ear to ear, the way it cheekily called out save scumming not only amused me but also essentially made me change my behavior with choices and think them through more, which is pretty good game design if you ask me.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Wow amazing responses. You really care about your players.
So I think, it means I also should give a much more detailed review, to help you as much understanding as possible.

So its a same thing I wrote, and you already responded just with a much detailed explanation to help you what my issue is with this game despite I like it.

I'm kind of "story fetishist" I don't mind graphics or bugs if story is well written. From games trough control I expect better immersion than from movies. So I play from role playing aspect. If you start as a guy its mostly ok, as your transformation doesn't change your psyche you still kind a guy so most likely you quite repellent to idea of sex with another hairy sweaty dude, (its a wasted opportunity that you don't have a sexuality's stat with hetero-bi-gay scale which would limit what kind of actions you willing to do and as a hetero man in woman body you can suck a cock in an alley straight into first occasion) so stick with Panky its ok, if you exploring as imagine I would if turn to woman my first actions would be grabbing my own boobs or try to get a dildo shove it in me too see how does it feel than Grompha is also a natural choice woman tick, but has cock. However how she treats our MC from the dialogues and sparkles thinking nothing indicates why he should stay with her. At least it should be some narrative comments him being liked and hate being controlled or like the sex and wanna change her.

But if we start as female protagonist virtually nothing for us, as its nothing being indicated she is lesbians' she would still looking for hetero sex but that we have to wait till Twig and don't know his name appears. Because Kayden is not interested and only another one bloke is gay. Also I think there is a big dissonance in the narrative, she was portrayed as shy introverted nerd, (so does male MC), but without indication of personality change now she can act as a super initiative slut. I think it would have been a much better way as narrative slowly let our little rose bloom and constantly getting positive feed backs how easy life as being beautiful and using her sexuality's to manipulate man and gain advantage or slowly getting corrupted as pushed his/her limits and she like it, or bullied to it and getting used to it accepting it (9 1/2 week, fifty shades of crap..), but story around this is just kind of faulty mc behavior change is unrealistic to me as nothing was indicating it.

There is tip you might can consider about hair regrow: I would say at this point for me it looks like not her choice, but like somebody else's fetish requires. Like somebody wants to grab and pull two pigtails for superballdeep entry at dog style or deep throat.... :D

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Wait, do you mean that he was brainwashed or something, and in the future we'll be able to return him to his previous nice personality and then go down his route and cuck Kayden?..

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018

Davie is a sole developer who relies on his Patreons for his income. I accept what you say that it may have been a little disingenuous to say "here it is", just trying to encourage more interest and hopefully Patreons. I have amended my post to be a little clearer.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Why do you assume that the irl MCs are straight and not by or straight up gay/lesbian from the start?
I feel like the game may take your choices into account when determining that. I had Sparkle only get involved with women, and the irl female MC goes something like "Huh, no wonder looking at dicks in porn never did anything for me"

I'm one too. But I don't behave as differently as Lel between these states of comfort with other people. I guess my confusion stems from the fact Lel imo behaved less like an introvert and more like a slave without hope. Or an abused and scared wife. And she isn't just behaving differently towards Sparkle, but towards everyone, it's like the introversion went away. But I see what you're saying. I think someone here said that maybe Kayden's temporarily being out of picture contributed to this change.

Also, I take it that "Hmm" means there's maybe a very-small-but-non-zero chance you'll take the fairy suggestion under consideration? :p Think about how delighted it would make Lel for fairy Sparkle to go down on her or something!:) I wouldn't even make this suggestion if you didn't write Lel to fawn over Fairy Sparkle so hard, I like seeing her so happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lillen B.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm one too. But I don't behave as differently as Lel between these states of comfort with other people. I guess my confusion stems from the fact Lel imo behaved less like an introvert and more like a slave without hope. Or an abused and scared wife. And she isn't just behaving differently towards Sparkle, but towards everyone, it's like the introversion went away. But I see what you're saying. I think someone here said that maybe Kayden's temporarily being out of picture contributed to this change.
Better not underestimate how dark human nature can be, or how drastically people can change if order in the group is changed. Notice that Lel was the bottom, and started behaving differently because now somebody else is. It seems Lel is confusing, though it's not surprising. Here, i was talking about her before with someone:
People are usually at least two-sided, and Lel being like that is just what you get if you give her an opportunity to lean into her other side of character, being a stepping stone for her you can say. She's no longer the bottom of the group, now there's someone lower, and such change of order often affects people drastically, at least in my experience.
For me Lel's change wasn't much of a change at all, i was expecting that from her personality(props to Davie for being so on point with her, that's very impressive), that's why i was willing to help her from the beginning, i was getting vibes of the rarest fetish on the wild west - sub-of-a-sub!

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes