BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, here is an update from Davie as to the next update. Looks like a small delay but also a lot of work being done.

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry to say I've got some bad news because I cannot post the next release before the end of the month. I was at the computer every waking hour this weekend but I still couldn't tie everything up that needs to be done before it comes out. There is still a lot to render and wrap-up with writing.
Here is a preview of the patch notes:
  • night with Harmony, Roar(+/-Lel), or Champ at the Goblin camp foothills
  • Sparkle for sale! The Port Town auction and outcome
  • all new new status page so that you can see Sparkle's current role, spells, outfit/trinket, inventory, sexstuff stats, decisions, relationships, ownership, and group members at any time
  • refactored ALL the Ren'py code for consistent indenting and variable handling
  • added loads of new sprites for different emotional states and updated a lot of scenes with them
  • added "foreshadowing" option to toggle the subtle content warnings
  • added "backpedaling" option to toggle the ability to reconsider previous choices
  • added "fade to black" option to toggle off sexytimes scenes and replace with short descriptive text
  • added a new impractically, irrationally, and unrealistically buxom fairy form
  • changed shirt for futa "steam" outfit renders (the previous one was a nightmare to work with)
  • removed a metaphorical metric dung-ton of superfluous black fade transitions and pauses
  • customized the UI with a bit more
  • changed the default font because of licensing
  • fixed bug that didn't allow trading the mushroom to Swollwang if Lel is dead
  • fixed "bug" that didn't allow Panki to offer to override the mandatory "free use" from Roopah if you are in a relationship with her (must be reluctant)
  • fixed bug with offering to "distract" the bandit in Underwell

Thank you everyone for supporting development. I appreciate you! The update will be out as soon as possible!

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Kobold Adventure: Delayed
Healslut: Delayed
Kingdom of Deception: Delayed
Peach's Untold Tale: DeLaYEd
Krystal Rebirth: Re-rebirthed

Sure is a good time to be a fan of all of them...

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Kobold Adventure: Delayed
Healslut: Delayed
Kingdom of Deception: Delayed
Peach's Untold Tale: DeLaYEd
Krystal Rebirth: Re-rebirthed

Sure is a good time to be a fan of all of them...
Putting Healslut in the same list as Kingdom of Deception is a tad unfair. Especially as Davie is communicating very communicatively.
For KoD Delayed is the natural state.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Can some one tell me how you take the free use route? As in which choice do I have to make ?
IIRC, you reach a point in the game Kayden asks you specifically about this role. Maybe your kindness to Lel triggers it, but I don't think many previous choices factor in.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Loot puppy route = BEST. I just wish there was even more cruelty to Sparkle and the choices made a little more impactful in that role. For example (minor spoiler) if you are a loot puppy and you have the opportunity to tell Kayden off for his shit he cuts you off after a few lines and just gags you.

Reactions: alkeera and Zaraia

ergetg

Jan 17, 2018
Is there anyway to access the whole gallery without playing the whole game? If not does anyone have a save?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Loot puppy route = BEST. I just wish there was even more cruelty to Sparkle and the choices made a little more impactful in that role. For example (minor spoiler) if you are a loot puppy and you have the opportunity to tell Kayden off for his shit he cuts you off after a few lines and just gags you.
I agree! I was hoping that would be taken a lot further, i.e. perhaps an impromptu unwilling free-use session with the group while being held or tied down? But alas, it was not to be.

I was also disappointed that they faded to black instead of showing what happens during the initial scene when you try laying the blame on Roopah, but she always comes to save you no matter how much you try to piss her off earlier in the storyline. =/

Maybe I don't want to be saved? Maybe I put myself in that situation on purpose with the hopes that the pirates would rape the heck out of me? Maybe i'm purposefully trying to make characters dislike me so the sex will be extreme and painful?..... *sigh*

(yes I tend to play my characters as a sex obsessed succubus who enjoys being put 'unwillingly' into purposefully extreme and painful sexual situations. But she will never show or admit she enjoys it, outwardly she hates it even though she enjoys the pain.)

I really hope sparkle gets an option to be changed into a succubus by Panki.... (complete with wings, horns, fangs, and tail - or even just the horns, fangs, and tail?....) I want the Panki biting sessions to lead there eventually.

I.e. yes definitely tie sparkle (my character) blindfolded and gagged to a post and bring in the tribe of extremely large sex deprived trolls and their equally sex-deprived pet wargs. And yes, it needs to be an entire Tribe, not just 2 or 3, because I want it to last for a day or two of constant action. Now That would be a scene!

(and you better NOT ask my permission first!! Because i'm sure as hell not going to give it to you, but i may 'accidentally' wander into the aformentioned tribe of trolls sometime, and then utterly fail to get away after fighting them, and hurting them just enough so that they want to hurt me while raping me... It's not easy being a secretly masochistic succubus...)

One other good thing about being a demon spawn, you get to regenerate back to your original state afterward, thus any physical damage, tears, broken bones, etc. would be healed back to full in fairly short order, thereby allowing for some truly extreme insertions. Sparkle could have this worked by using video game healing logic to accomplish the same thing.

Then again, this may be a bit extreme for most folks.. .

Last edited:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I agree! I was hoping that would be taken a lot further, i.e. perhaps an impromptu unwilling free-use session with the group while being held or tied down? But alas, it was not to be.

I was also disappointed that they faded to black instead of showing what happens during the initial scene when you try laying the blame on Roopah, but she always comes to save you no matter how much you try to piss her off earlier in the storyline. =/

Maybe I don't want to be saved? Maybe I put myself in that situation on purpose with the hopes that the pirates would rape the heck out of me? Maybe i'm purposefully trying to make characters dislike me so the sex will be extreme and painful?..... *sigh*

(yes I tend to play my characters as a sex obsessed succubus who enjoys being put 'unwillingly' into purposefully extreme and painful sexual situations. But she will never show or admit she enjoys it, outwardly she hates it even though she enjoys the pain.)

I really hope sparkle gets an option to be changed into a succubus by Panki.... (complete with wings, horns, fangs, and tail - or even just the horns, fangs, and tail?....) I want the Panki biting sessions to lead there eventually.

I.e. yes definitely tie sparkle (my character) blindfolded and gagged to a post and bring in the tribe of extremely large sex deprived trolls and their equally sex-deprived pet wargs. And yes, it needs to be an entire Tribe, not just 2 or 3, because I want it to last for a day or two of constant action. Now That would be a scene!

(and you better NOT ask my permission first!! Because i'm sure as hell not going to give it to you, but i may 'accidentally' wander into the aformentioned tribe of trolls sometime, and then utterly fail to get away after fighting them, and hurting them just enough so that they want to hurt me while raping me... It's not easy being a secretly masochistic succubus...)

One other good thing about being a demon spawn, you get to regenerate back to your original state afterward, thus any physical damage, tears, broken bones, etc. would be healed back to full in fairly short order, thereby allowing for some truly extreme insertions. Sparkle could have this worked by using video game healing logic to accomplish the same thing.

Then again, this may be a bit extreme for most folks.. .
Haha yeah we probably have similar tastes! I doubt we'll get that extreme in this game both due to developers tastes and patreon restrictions. BTW you should check out Last Evil - you play as a succubus and get raped when you lose a fight. Probably 40-ish scenes, the gameplay is rogue lite deck builder. Pretty unique and fun.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Haha yeah we probably have similar tastes! I doubt we'll get that extreme in this game both due to developers tastes and patreon restrictions. BTW you should check out Last Evil - you play as a succubus and get raped when you lose a fight. Probably 40-ish scenes, the gameplay is rogue lite deck builder. Pretty unique and fun.
I'll take a look! thanks!~

If I had a choice in a game, my character's true form would likely end up looking something like this....

Demonic, sexy, and probably a little scary.
20rev.jpg

(of course that would be hidden under an innocent, mostly-helpless, and very rape-able looking veneer most of the time. Shape changing has it's benefits!)
*if uploading this pic breaks any rules I apologize, that was not the intent. mods feel free to delete it as neccessary ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninjaman2

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Oh no, I was corrupted a long time ago. However it must be said that this is all fantasy. There is a big difference between fantasy and reality. Obviously none of this would ever take place in real life with our current levels of technology. The same as the people in Call of Duty would never run around in real life jumping out of planes and shooting rocket launchers in mid-air. But that does not mean we can't have fun in games or in our minds like this.

Perhaps in the far future things like this will be able to take place, and then we will be able to quite literally, be whatever we want to be.

If I were to trace things back to the source of my corruption. . I suspect it would be due to this image.
Gunbunny Bernal.jpg
And then I very quickly gained wings due to this image...
devilbunny.jpg

And prior to all that, the writings of an author known as Piers Anthony, and his series of Xanth novels which contained somewhat spicy reading for my young mind.
By this point, this aspect of myself has gone far down the rabbit holes, and i thought, "how much more fun would it be to BE the succubus?" and here I am...

But that's my story, what's your story? When/how did you start your fall from grace?

Last edited:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Piers Anthony?? Bro are you me? I read Bio of Space Tyrant and Incarnations of Immortality during Middle school... :0

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Piers Anthony?? Bro are you me? I read Bio of Space Tyrant and Incarnations of Immortality during Middle school... :0
On A Pale Horse is the best one out of the Incarnations series imo. Piers wrote it after a literal 'brush with death' . He had a heart attack and ended up in the hospital, and it changed him significantly, and gave him the idea for the book. It was also the first of the Incarnation series to be written, and it was very well received so Piers decided to go on and write books for the other incarnation characters from the book. I have the hardcover version of that one.
On A Pale Horse Piers Anthony..jpg On A Pale Horse

Also check out his series called Blue Adept (it's a set of several books - the first one is titled Split Infinity). Exceptional writing there. I liked Bio of a Space Tyrant as well.
Split Infinity Piers Anthony..jpg Split Infinity

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninjaman2

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, latest news from Davie below. Looks like the new release will be very soon (y).

"On the news side of stuff, the next release is very close to complete. I am struggling with getting the mood and flow of the Harmony sexytimes scenes after the Goblin camp encounter where I want it but other than that it's pretty much done. Going to keep working on it for a few more days but if I can't get those scenes how I want them then I will release the next version without those scenes and follow up with a mini-update for them afterward."

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes