JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
can you avoid the gay stuff and futa?
Not really sure what you mean by the gay stuff. I don't think you can play as a male but you can choose between becoming a futa or stay as a female. You have choices of not fucking whoever you don't wanna fuck tho. Nothing is forced (unless you make the wrong choices).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not really sure what you mean by the gay stuff. I don't think you can play as a male
At the very beginning of the game you choose between being a nerdo (male) or a nerdette (female). You can be male or female. Never played the male myself, so not sure how that goes, but the option is there. I know your ingame character is female, but the real world MC can be male or female.

screenshot0001.png

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
At the very beginning of the game you choose between being a nerdo (male) or a nerdette (female). You can be male or female. Never played the male myself, so not sure how that goes, but the option is there. I know your ingame character is female, but the real world MC can be male or female.

View attachment 2038438
What I meant was in the actual game part lol. There's no male version of Sparkle.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You can choose to be male at the beginning, but later on characters say you were always a girl (IRL).
It's just something that was put in for the [male protagonist] tag, but the game canonically has a female MC.
If you choose the trap Sparkle, they will say you are male IRL.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i think i waited long enough
haven't played since 0.5F2
i usually wait 2 or 3 versions before going back but i think i lost track of time

let's see what is new

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
This could be what you are after :)

This is the 0.84a public version "crunched" down to about half the size. The images have been compressed and all the music/sound has been converted to mono tracks at a lower bitrate.
Care has been taken to keep the quality as high as possible while making these changes but there will be a compromise in quality for this reduced size in assets. Hopefully this provides better performance to everyone, especially on mobile devices or through web play.
Also I will be working to get the latest public release playable on in the next day or two so that anyone will be able to play without downloading.
Thanks to everyone again for supporting the development of Healslut!
PC/LINUX

MAC

ANDROID

Ask and Davie shall provide..........sometimes

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, the following is an edited Patreon post from Davie about how the update is progressing and what will hopefully be in it.

New Nude News
There isn't going to be an update out this month. I'm beginning to learn what I have and what I need for new releases and I'm not going to make it before this next week is out. I'm sorry everyone but I'm still working on it.

Lastly, work on the next release is bumbling along. As promised, it's going to be primarily sexytimes shoved in all the places where sexytimes needs to be. Again, I'm shooting for something hot/sexy/nasty to happen every 15 to 20 minutes of playtime -- so there's a lot of story stretches to break up! I don't know if I will be able to get all of them but I will do as many as possible. Judging from past work and releases, this one is probably going to come out around mid-October.

Thank you everyone for supporting development of Healslut and for being the awesome amazing people that you are. I even got a few nice messages in my inbox since the last release! Those are really nice to get and I really appreciate anyone taking the time to comment or message me. Thanks all

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I'm getting a weird glitch for bimbo Sparkle during the slave inspection scene where it gives me an uncaught exception and can't find the bimbo pose images, but the thing is I checked the game files the images it 'can't' find are in there so what is going wrong here and is it possible for me to fix via moving the images into another folder or something?

*Edit* I managed to get it working so far by copying the images into the steam file I don't know why they aren't there to begin with if the game is meant to look for them there though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes