orvail

May 13, 2018
Healslut is on Steam?! I don't see it in the store... I wish! Then I could actually support da gaym! Patron blows and there's no Kofi or anything as far as I can find.
Code:
could not find image. ('/images/hs/steam/girl-bimbo-stance.png')
;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lillen B.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Healslut is on Steam?! I don't see it in the store... I wish! Then I could actually support da gaym! Patron blows and there's no Kofi or anything as far as I can find.
I ommitted some of Davies last Patreon post but it did inclued some information about getting Healslut on steam. Here it is for you......

"Next, I have started the process of getting Healslut on Steam. The big problem though is that Steam does not allow games on their store that are available at lower prices elsewhere (not counting discounts). So the most I could put it up for sale is $2 since a $2 pledge here gets the latest version. That's not good. I don't know. I'm still pondering solutions "

At the moment it doesn't look like it will happen unless Davie can find a way around the pricing.

Reactions: Lillen B.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Huh... And I don't suppose it's possible to make it ten or something on Patreon with a permanent 80% discount?

Weird! Anyway, thanks for the illumination, Becca!

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
No! It's not on Steam there is literally just a folder in the game files called "steam" I don't know why.

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
Has anyone tries decompiling this game lately? UnRen (actually unrpyc.py) throws exceptions and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my set up, or a general issue.

Also, to the game, I love a game with a female mc that's at least somewhat kinky and you can keep purely lesbian. Panki is the best!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Has anyone tries decompiling this game lately? UnRen (actually unrpyc.py) throws exceptions and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my set up, or a general issue.

Also, to the game, I love a game with a female mc that's at least somewhat kinky and you can keep purely lesbian. Panki is the best!
Renply is notoriously buggy. But gamewise there is actually a channel in Daviezwei's Discord that is completly dedicated to reporting bugs and glitches. Everything is reported directly to him from there and he puts it on his fix list for the next update.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Update should be out in a couple of daye, here is Davie's latest post.

Hello, everyone. I had to take care of some sudden family stuff this weekend and this is the first I've been back at the computer since early Friday. I still have stuff to take care of today as well.
There are still a few things I need to wrap up for the update and then I have to go through some thorough bug-testing because I've added stuff all over the place.
So I apologize for the delay but it will be out in the next couple days. Thanks, everyone

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, the latest update has dropped. It may not be what we were all hoping for but it is clear from what Davie has said is that he will be spending much more time on fleshing out the main story before continuing so we should be seeing much more smut and then even more smut :) Here is a copy of his Patreon post.

Hello, friends. I hope you are doing well and I am sorry for the wait on this release. Also please note the wallpaper here doesn't represent a scene in this update but is only a teaser for upcoming content.
Right off I want to let you know that I am pausing the billing cycle for this month. The simple fact is that I did not accomplish enough for this update and I'm not going to make excuses for that. You may want to skip this update entirely since most of it is only setup for future content.
That said, my current focus is to leave the story where it currently stops (which is, as I've said, close to the end) and develop all the middle stuff that I glossed over getting to that point -- which is a lot. So the plan is to deepen the relationships, add a metric fnck-ton of sexytimes, and ensure each route is enjoyable to play. This includes Sparkle being dominant, submissive, a loot-puppy, a slave/pet, free-use, sub-of-sub, in a harem, in a singular romance, et cetera.
But I didn't want to delay any longer so I removed some things that I had hoped to have ready for this release. Everything that is in this update should be considered still "in work" because most of this is just a base to build on. For instance, the whole new "concubine" thing will lead into submissive stuff (and looter/free-use) earlier in the story (and without requiring Lel -- although that path will remain as well).
Changelog:
  • Possibility to get a different outfit from the outfitter in Kulton (and an exhibitionist point)
  • Above leads to Sparkle possibly "masquerading" as the group's concubine
  • Exhibitionism point available upon waking up after night one
  • Added a bit more embarrassment stuff to the slime Sparkle route (to be expanded)
  • Sparkle can now get registered as a nudist in Humblehooch (in work for reactions etc)
  • Fixed existing replays in the replay gallery and added more scenes (still in work)
  • Fixed resetting the narration when the replay gallery is accessed (thanks to Klassy)
  • Lots of minor typos and structure and dialog oddities fixed throughout

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
That said, my current focus is to leave the story where it currently stops (which is, as I've said, close to the end)
Wait really? That's a surprise, because the story doesn't seem to be at a point that's close to the end at all - the end of Act 1, MAYBE, but no further than that.

There's still a whole lot of plot to do with Wendy, Gab, the tyrants, the actual nature of the "game" world (beyond a quick and rough explanation from Gab that Sparkle barely understood or had time to explore), and also a bunch of growth in terms of character and relationship development AFTER the current plot stopping-point that I would've thought would still be coming - and amongst that all that the party's further adventuring.

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
This game is so frustrating they make Wejit the coolest dude they possibly can and now this Wendy bitch says I have to ditch him if I want to get Jane in the game the hecks up with that?
Jane's super cool and feels like she'd be really good for the MC irl so he gets over Elisabeth and stops being a giant asshole to everyone he meets but Wejit is just such a good homie.
Why the heck would you make someone choose between a potential love interest and the homie like that?!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This game is so frustrating they make Wejit the coolest dude they possibly can and now this Wendy bitch says I have to ditch him if I want to get Jane in the game the hecks up with that?
Jane's super cool and feels like she'd be really good for the MC irl so he gets over Elisabeth and stops being a giant asshole to everyone he meets but Wejit is just such a good homie.
Why the heck would you make someone choose between a potential love interest and the homie like that?!
You can have both. Get the invite for Jane, but keep Wejit with you any ways. Jane will still get the invite regardless. There's a bunch of info as to why and all that, but don't want to spoil too much.

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
You can have both. Get the invite for Jane, but keep Wejit with you any ways. Jane will still get the invite regardless. There's a bunch of info as to why and all that, but don't want to spoil too much.
Oh sweet, thank you! I was like not even wanting to play cause I hate when games lock you into one path that makes it where you lose a character to do the thing you want to.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Wait really? That's a surprise, because the story doesn't seem to be at a point that's close to the end at all - the end of Act 1, MAYBE, but no further than that.

There's still a whole lot of plot to do with Wendy, Gab, the tyrants, the actual nature of the "game" world (beyond a quick and rough explanation from Gab that Sparkle barely understood or had time to explore), and also a bunch of growth in terms of character and relationship development AFTER the current plot stopping-point that I would've thought would still be coming - and amongst that all that the party's further adventuring.
That doesn't mean the story is at an end point. That means the story is not going to go further for now, as Davie decided to take time to develop and expand on what's behind and still needs doing. The story will keep on going once they're satisfied with that.

That's actually a smart way to work. By dealing with that now, it'll make for less tweaking needed later on as the story keeps going. Too many devs wait for the story to be done to add "side stuff", which ultimately feel meaningless as it has no imapct or addition, or they get endlessly lost in the ripples of what each addition has to affect in later parts, after the facts.
That way at least, Davie can account for more consequences while they keep writing what's gonna come after the current stop point.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
That doesn't mean the story is at an end point. That means the story is not going to go further for now, as Davie decided to take time to develop and expand on what's behind and still needs doing. The story will keep on going once they're satisfied with that.

That's actually a smart way to work. By dealing with that now, it'll make for less tweaking needed later on as the story keeps going. Too many devs wait for the story to be done to add "side stuff", which ultimately feel meaningless as it has no imapct or addition, or they get endlessly lost in the ripples of what each addition has to affect in later parts, after the facts.
That way at least, Davie can account for more consequences while they keep writing what's gonna come after the current stop point.
Thank you for explaining so eloquently

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rutonat

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
That's not really the way it reads though. saying that the story is being left "where it currently stops, which is close to the end" seems to pretty plainly mean exactly that - that where we're currently up to in the story is close to the end of it, and that's where it's being left until the side stuff is done. Which would still leave not very much of the main plot left once the dev does return to it.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes