Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Love the free use stuff and all the being commanded around, far too many games just has it be a "play" in the moment and end it with the dom getting post-orgasm anxiety and being all like "OMFGDIDIHURTYOU ;__; ARE YOU OK!?" (*cough* T.i.T.S. *cough*)

Last edited:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Another retro update? Dunno how other people play, but i want to move forward and not reload some dusty savegame to see changed content in the past.
This VN is still in development. These kinds of updates are necessary and I'm surprised they don't happen way more often. If it wasn't this time it would have to be done some time in the future before the final version. This is the kind of thing you have to accept when you decide to get invested in something that is still a WIP.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
so, i started over from the beginning, and only got as far as getting to the bandit girl to get lel some clothes. is there nothing past that, on 0.84d?
New update was padding out for future content. It was absolutely necessary for fleshing out purposes. Game will probably get more story next update.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Finished replaying the game and while I'm a bit disappointed that the story didnt really progress. the new stuff thats been added to the previous acts are a welcome addition to the game. I feel like they flesh out the story more and make the world feel more alive (for example Tonii) and that it could exist without the player because stuff is happening even if they are present or not.

liqcrnutyoix

Aug 8, 2022
This displaced Shattered to become my new favorite sissy visual novel. They're both the best of this niche, but I quite like this comedic fantasy writing, rather than the heavy tone in Shattered.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, Healsut 0.85 has now been released and below is a copy of the updates and changes. As always, if you can't support Davie I will be sharing in 2 weeks.

Healslut 0.85 Release

All right everyone a lot of writing and rendering went into this release. Hopefully there is something for everyone. As always please let me know what you think! And I'm always open to questions, comments, criticism, and possibly demon pacts.
Changelog:
  • Extended the story progress in the bandit camp up to the moment of distraction or escape (only 10-15 minutes content, sorry)
  • If Sparkle made Leigh mad, he will now purchase Sparkle at auction for himself
  • Fwawr's enchanted underoos now have more significant impact throughout the story (but will that cost Sparkle later?)
  • Updated the meeting with Fwawr in the bandit camp
  • Sparkle now has to "manually" get Swollwang's seed for the mushroom trade (requested!)
  • Removed Sparkle's "diaper" at the Port Town auction so that's she fully naked on the sales block (requested!)
  • Re-rendered some sprites for quality and to remove some awkward poses
  • On the wagon ride, Champ no longer comments on Sparkle getting dressed if she's not
  • IRL PC now ruminates about sleeping in the common room (instead of Kayden's room)
  • Added missing 'aghast' sprites for Sparkle's "Goblin Queen" outfit
  • Fixed bad sprite references for the blanket outfit (blanket anxious)
  • Added check for Leigh's ownership to the status screen
  • Hundreds of images optimized (game size decreased significantly)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes