Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do we make Leigh mad? I need to be owned by the pissy twink please!!!
That route involves massive body modifications (bimbofication) and is pretty short right now. Find it for completeness's sake, but, if completeness isn't a motivator, I'd not go out of my way to find it.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I LOVE this new release. Love Leigh being an evil ass, you go, enslave Sparkle and make her suffer!!

Also love if you aren't on a good path with Lel that she shows you no sympathy and threatens to tell Leigh on you. Am really really enjoying these updates!

• Angry
Reactions: Nakeeva

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
How do we make Leigh mad? I need to be owned by the pissy twink please!!!
When you try to convince him to rejoin the party, change your mind in one of the options this is what pisses him off. Alternatively you can do the quick start and just select that option.

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
Absolutely love the game, Should i download new version now or wait for next update. When is the next Update?

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I think there's a lot of creativity here in the story line, but...I don't really like how the choices work in this game. I didn't choose the option to tell the girl she didn't have to wear her gag in the early scene, because I felt it was hardly my business when I didn't know her yet (plus at that point I thought everyone was other beta testers, and she could do whatever she wanted), and my not do so seems to have eliminated huge parts of the game, but not to replace those parts with anything else. and that seems to be a lot of the choices in the game. It's not choosing this thing or that thing, it's choosing this thing or nothing and it's just not clear it's an important choice at the time. Also, I'd prefer a male primary love interest and the group leader is a jerk while the meat head's conversation gets old fast. So, I guess this game just isn't for me despite its overall quality.

Reactions: HenWen

Selxia

Nov 5, 2022
So I just downloaded the latest version from their Patreon site, and I got a trojan warning from Windows Defender, anyone else experience this?

Selxia

Nov 5, 2022
Windows itself being a trojan how can you expect Windows defender being able to make the difference between a trojan and a clean software ?
Well, first of all I don't have any issues with Windows as a OS, I currently run the latest build of Windows 11, and when it comes to Windows Defender, it's actually really good, using 3rd party anti-virus/malware software is quite pointless!

Edit: But that didn't exactly answer my question :p I wonder if others has also had this same issue!

• Haha
Reactions: Lillen B.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
So I just downloaded the latest version from their Patreon site, and I got a trojan warning from Windows Defender, anyone else experience this?
I have never had a problem, I use Bit Defender. It could be a false positive but someone much more tech savvy than me would need to confirm that

Reactions: Selxia

Selxia

Nov 5, 2022
I have never had a problem, I use Bit Defender. It could be a false positive but someone much more tech savvy than me would need to confirm that
The possibility of a false-positive is of course there, but I just don't like the thought of possibly accepting a trojan :p
I'll wait a bit and see if anyone else comments the same, and then I'll see if I download the game!

Cybland

Aug 15, 2021
I had a same thing couple of days ago with other game. Updated Windows Defender and there is no more trojan warning. There was none for this game also.

Nov 20, 2022
Well, first of all I don't have any issues with Windows as a OS, I currently run the latest build of Windows 11, and when it comes to Windows Defender, it's actually really good, using 3rd party anti-virus/malware software is quite pointless!

Edit: But that didn't exactly answer my question :p I wonder if others has also had this same issue!
To answer your question in a more serious way, Windows Defender is known to have a lot of false positive results.

Bit Defender, Kaspersky, ESET have at the moment the best security suites, but they all need you to pay for it. On the free side, Avast is the best since a few years.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes