Nov 20, 2022
I did review it and you are 100% correct, reviews ARE opinions, the game got on my nerves and I am being honest ...but thanks for the back up and solidarity against the nitpicky fanboi/gurls who can't handle critique (y)
Reviews are opinions, but opinions are not necessarily reviews.

In order to make a review, you have to explain what you liked or not and why you think it's good or bad. Because the principle behind reviews is to give insight on why you liked or not the thing you are reviewing in order for other people that will come after you to see if your criticism will apply to them or not.

In example, you said that Healslut got on your nerves, but never said why or what got you on your nerves. So what you said was perfectly useless for new users that would want to know if the game will appeal to their liking or get on their nerves.

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Reviews are opinions, but opinions are not necessarily reviews.

In order to make a review, you have to explain what you liked or not and why you think it's good or bad. Because the principle behind reviews is to give insight on why you liked or not the thing you are reviewing in order for other people that will come after you to see if your criticism will apply to them or not.

In example, you said that Healslut got on your nerves, but never said why or what got you on your nerves. So what you said was perfectly useless for new users that would want to know if the game will appeal to their liking or get on their nerves.
Yeah maybe but don't try to tell me nobody else ever does the same, with over the top positive reviews that make you think something is wonderful and when you play you find out it isn't really, a bit like this and most of the reason I tried this was the high rating which isn't imho deserved so false advertizing. BUT...I have tried to delete the review and can't so...Lesson learned don't post until you are sure, sorry I'm fairly new to the forums here.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay oh well some pervert thinks Im a twat, woe is me
get over yourself

But like its still his opinion ya nutter

Im not sure if you are aware of what a review is
But its usually someones opinion on a thing

Your the one getting mad about someone else opinion
Actually, the twat here doesn't seem to be BeccaBoo, but someone closer to your home. Rule 5 of the site's review rules says that
Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
Rating Rules

I have tried to be as nice and non-judgemental about Sundog's unfair review as I could be, but you jumped in and you really need to get over yourself and your misapprehension that what you subjectively think is important to anyone but you. You come off here as a total self-centered prick.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah maybe but don't try to tell me nobody else ever does the same, with over the top positive reviews that make you think something is wonderful and when you play you find out it isn't really, a bit like this and most of the reason I tried this was the high rating which isn't imho deserved so false advertizing. BUT...I have tried to delete the review and can't so...Lesson learned don't post until you are sure, sorry I'm fairly new to the forums here.
I was all set to slam you again as I read the first part of this post, but the second part makes me realize that I was wrong.

You can edit a review but not delete it. I wouldn't worry about changing the stars assignment, since that's in the wash, but you might want to edit the review to make it about how you think it didn't meet its own goals (which is already there in the last sentence oif the review and just needs expansion).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well that update was short af haha...

No time to fap at all...
View attachment 2462479
To be fair, 0.84d -0.85 kinda told me that. But, I'll still download it and check it out. It's not likely that I will start over just to see the new material added earlier on. But, meh...never know. I get drunk and do shit I previously said I wouldn't do. lol

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
To be fair, 0.84d -0.85 kinda told me that. But, I'll still download it and check it out. It's not likely that I will start over just to see the new material added earlier on. But, meh...never know. I get drunk and do shit I previously said I wouldn't do. lol
Yeah i know mate, was hoping for 0.90 etc ahah. All i got now was 5min of planing an escape from the bandits...

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah i know mate, was hoping for 0.90 etc ahah. All i got now was 5min of planing an escape from the bandits...
Easiest plan is to get Fwawr to deliver the information gathered to Wijit with the claim that she is charmed by Sparkle. Fwawr would do it if promised Sex and mass bloodshed later.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Healslut-0.85Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hiroto02

Jul 10, 2018
hi guys i am confuse on how to get to free use path even after going through the walkthrough can some one help me please thanks

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's probably so short because the dev is a route/path whore lol Do we really need 1000000 different routes?
"If Sparkle made Leigh mad, he will now purchase Sparkle at auction for himself"
This route sounds hot and I wanna see what happens but come on. :KEK:

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
hi guys i am confuse on how to get to free use path even after going through the walkthrough can some one help me please thanks
The wiki is more updated than the Google document:

To be "free use" first you have to be the group's looter. You can do this either by abandoning Lel to the succubus and then taking up the looter role or later on telling Kayden that you will share Lel's duties if he agrees to allow her back in the group. A little while after you become the looter he will ask if you will do the "free use" duties and you say yes.

It's probably so short because the dev is a route/path whore lol Do we really need 1000000 different routes?
"If Sparkle made Leigh mad, he will now purchase Sparkle at auction for himself"
This route sounds hot and I wanna see what happens but come on. :KEK:
The game is close to the end. I'm just adding in some fun stuff before I finish the story off.

This sucks. A lot. Lesbian Sparkle can no longer make the trade.
This is a very good point and I will fix this.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes