HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
Dont know where people gets these update logs from, but if anyone has the file, can they post a link here? (I know public release isnt here yet, i just wanna know if there are patreon subs of davie zwei and can post it here)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Thanks!

But wait why does real life Sparkle aka Simone turn black though
I think she's supposed to be one of those beach blondes or whatever that is super tanned and blonde because she's over baked in the sun. I prefer girls a bit on the fairer toned side myself...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please don't let pregnancy be a bad end/gameover. I'll cry.
There are 2 options once pregnant, stay in the game or leave. Stay isn't implemented yet so at the moment it is a game over but I wouldn't call it a bad end. I thought it was quite sweet.

Anyways, there is still the option to stay once that gets added so probably not a full game over.

P.S. I just saw it was you Tiffy, i'm afraid no one gets tied down and buggered up the arse during the ending so it may not be as sweet for you.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There are 2 options once pregnant, stay in the game or leave. Stay isn't implemented yet so at the moment it is a game over but I wouldn't call it a bad end. I thought it was quite sweet.
Wait when is this an option ?
I've run into the option to stay or leave but i thought that was unrelated to pregnancy and more related to the who help megareal or not thing.

Edit: I found the scene in question. I didn't know that pregnancy was tied to forcing Pez to confess.

Last edited:

magiclamp

Apr 22, 2018
Well, I gave this one a go, primarily because it appeared to look unique and interesting... It does have a lot of comedic value and erotic nudity... But I'm not a big fan of a protagonist where it always feels like he/she is a constant victim... And although it is funny for a short while, initially, the format of the comedy began to wear thin as the story goes on... I went ahead and posted a full review...

Zip
Read your review - very detailed and agree with the feel that the MC seems to be really unlucky (though maybe there is an explanation - she may be selected somehow). I do want to say that the personality difference between RL and in-game is probably intended. A lot of people who are shy and introverted IRL are much more forthcoming online (me included).

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes