fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am really enjoying this, I am glad I finally got time to start it. Loving it so far. I think this is another under rated game. so worth the time spent. thanks for the share and I look forward to more updates.

Reactions: Enviouss

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
What other relationships can you be in while doing the Roopah route? I'd been avoiding her but I think it's time for a Roopah playthrough :)

AraR4

Apr 13, 2020
That's pretty interesting. Sadly no animations, just VN. It got 1 mini-game near the end of the version.

Khaledko0

Sep 4, 2019
View attachment 299446

Overview:
Upon taking up the opportunity to join the brand-spanking-new expansion to the super-popular MMORPG Powerful Order Online as a beta-tester, you find yourself locked into the very odd (and apparently exclusive?) class of Healslut. Just how will you handle the power... and consequences?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-17
Release Date: 2020-03-30
Developer: Davie Zwei F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android (Newer devices): - -

Android (Older devices): - -
Android (Simulator & Chromebooks): MEGA - -

Extras: FAN SIG

geordie thanks for the link

View attachment 341837 View attachment 341838 View attachment 341839 View attachment 299445 View attachment 305774 View attachment 305775 View attachment 414707 View attachment 414708 View attachment 414709
I need a walkthrough

• Angry
Reactions: fearsa

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I gave this one a go, primarily because it appeared to look unique and interesting... It does have a lot of comedic value and erotic nudity... But I'm not a big fan of a protagonist where it always feels like he/she is a constant victim... And although it is funny for a short while, initially, the format of the comedy began to wear thin as the story goes on... I went ahead and posted a full review...

Zip

Reactions: HenWen

MarenGer

Jun 1, 2020
I just want to say: I love this game.
One of the best erotic games I played. I like fantasy stuff, I like playing a role which I never would fill irl. ;)

Reactions: yumyymm

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
You'll know the game is finished when the version is 1.0. I'm guessing these are bad ends ie "game overs"?
Hopefully that's right and it doesn't mean the story is necessarily close to concluding. Seems like it could potentially go on a lot longer.

Reactions: Dingo139

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
Well, I gave this one a go, primarily because it appeared to look unique and interesting... It does have a lot of comedic value and erotic nudity... But I'm not a big fan of a protagonist where it always feels like he/she is a constant victim... And although it is funny for a short while, initially, the format of the comedy began to wear thin as the story goes on... I went ahead and posted a full review...
That was a really good review! I agree with a lot of what you said, except that for me my love for the game has carried me passed some of the downsides you mentioned and I'm still enjoying the game and eager for more.

I agree the extreme literalness of many of the characters was endearing or funny at first, but yes, it gets old after a while. I know some people love them, but I can't stand Champ & Twig because I find their dialogue so tedious and I usually just spacebar through most of their convos >.<

Also, it's been criticized by a lot of people in this thread that the IRL dialogue is just too cringy in how abrasive the MC is to other people. Not only does it not coincide with the caring & somewhat charismatic Sparkle but it kind of makes us not like the MC that much. I understand that the author is trying to show that the MC is autistic or whatever, but it's just too much.

It does seem like Sparkle is always a victim and no matter what you do there's almost always some sort of negative outcome. I like that there are so many choices in the game and that there are consequences for your actions. However, I agree with you that most choices leave the MC worse off. While that might be appealing to some, it makes it impossible to have a playthrough where your character has some degree of agency or respectability.

DeFries

May 16, 2018
It does seem like Sparkle is always a victim and no matter what you do there's almost always some sort of negative outcome
How many people are playing this game without realizing what a 'healslut' is and then get surprised with the content? It's literally being advertised in the title, but it seems people think healslut = sluttly healer or something.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
How many people are playing this game without realizing what a 'healslut' is and then get surprised with the content? It's literally being advertised in the title, but it seems people think healslut = sluttly healer or something.
I got to agree with this, Healslut is a kink where the sub only thinks about healing one person in a fight, while taking degradation and abuse, then having sex with the dom afterwards/during.

I think that story summarizes it.

Reactions: Shura Matoi
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes