lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Flip' <'Image' u'ooyum/companion.png'> True False>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ooyum/companion.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/act7.rpyc", line 498, in script
{Bဟ�(�-5��D,��ǥ�Y͑e�b�Zu�����p�SQ�gd�#b�����M7��
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 919, in load
child = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\New folder\hs_by_dz-0.4G2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Healslut by DavieZwei 0.4G2
Mon Jun 15 14:25:59 2020

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Is there going to be an end where that douchey punk who calls himself "leader" gets his head put on a pike, the rest of the party takes turn fucking him in the eyehole, then futa MC knocks up all the female characters in a giant harem orgy lovefest? Because if so then that would make this just about the greatest game ever, and if not then ... meh. Or skip the harem and just kill that punk and it would be good enough.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Great game.. but right now the game seems to be spreading away in way too many directions. I have no doubts about the dev's (Davie Zwei) talents at this point, but they're going to hit a major wall if they don't control the branching options. There are well written books on branching game narratives (Writing IF in Twine by Melissa Ford is one of my favorites). At some point they have to make a decision about what kind of fetishes their core audience has and fully develop the game in that direction before coming back to hit the other boxes. That way, there will be a highly satisfied core audience and then the success should draw others in as well as you hit more varied fetishes/storylines/body types/visuals. I hope this comment is taken in the right spirit, or not (they don't owe me anything). In any case I'll be looking forward to more of this shit.

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
Error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Flip' <'Image' u'ooyum/companion.png'> True False>:
lifemare found a fix to this:
"Seems like renaming the file in \game\images\ooyum\ from "ooyum companion.png" to just "companion.png" fixes it."

CommanderL

Mar 1, 2018
Is there going to be an end where that douchey punk who calls himself "leader" gets his head put on a pike, the rest of the party takes turn fucking him in the eyehole, then futa MC knocks up all the female characters in a giant harem orgy lovefest? Because if so then that would make this just about the greatest game ever, and if not then ... meh. Or skip the harem and just kill that punk and it would be good enough.
your a man after my own heart hated him and i have big soft spot for leal the red haired shy girl

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
wait, sooo im a real male person playing a male character playing a female charcter?
The first i dont know but the last two are only if you choose to do so.
If you identify as male that's up to you. But you have a choice to play a fictional male or female who then also has the choice to become male, female or futa and occasionally a fairy.

Reactions: TundraLupus

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Great game.. but right now the game seems to be spreading away in way too many directions. I have no doubts about the dev's (Davie Zwei) talents at this point, but they're going to hit a major wall if they don't control the branching options. There are well written books on branching game narratives (Writing IF in Twine by Melissa Ford is one of my favorites). At some point they have to make a decision about what kind of fetishes their core audience has and fully develop the game in that direction before coming back to hit the other boxes. That way, there will be a highly satisfied core audience and then the success should draw others in as well as you hit more varied fetishes/storylines/body types/visuals. I hope this comment is taken in the right spirit, or not (they don't owe me anything). In any case I'll be looking forward to more of this shit.
I kinda get the "to may directions" vibe to. It's getting kinda hard to keep track. Awesome game though. By far one of my all time favorites. The writing is Excellent. Art is beautifull. But i can see it kinda going off the rails if there are to many branching paths. However, i am in this case willing to suffer that cause the game is so damn awesome.

BTW..... is anyone else finding it impossible to kick Wejit to the curb. I keep intending to try that route out.... but when it comes down to it, I just cant do it.... I mean its WEJIT for gods sake.

Oh and Davie Zwei
This for you

good-job.jpg

You earned it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I found one path by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's some other conditional to that as well. I know you have to be female (in game), i also think you can't have roopah making choices for you. I'd have to check scripts to know for certain all the conditions.

Edit: So the other condition is not having Roopah creampie you in the inn during the 2nd night.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes