Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All the characters in this game are aware they are characters, and/or there aren't even humans behind the characters.
I don't think you actually played the game or you skipped all of the story.

You are so wrong it's not even funny.

They are ALL real people. It's not a game, it's an alternate dimension. MC is ported into the body of a clone.

Lel is from Sparkles world thus is a gamer. She too is ported into a clone.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
hey can anyone tell me how many content add this update ? (just want to know if i skip this update and wait the next)

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
I don't think you actually played the game or you skipped all of the story.

You are so wrong it's not even funny.

They are ALL real people. It's not a game, it's an alternate dimension. MC is ported into the body of a clone.

Lel is from Sparkles world thus is a gamer. She too is ported into a clone.
Okay, so why is it when Mel asks you to guess which other member of the party is a real person, all the other answers are wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, so why is it when Mel asks you to guess which other member of the party is a real person, all the other answers are wrong?
It says gamer, not real person.

It's all in the game, read it.

Lel is the only one from where MC is and knows what is going on. The others are oblivious to what is happening.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
But they really aint all wrong.
Depending on your previous choices some names dont show up in that dialogue. but there is one.
In my initial route the name wasnt there either (I let that char die). but if you got a little sherlock in you, you can figure it out yourself. If all the names given are wrong, the one name missing must be the one your looking for, right ? ;P
(unless by then you ve let more than one chararcter die.. but its still very obvious).

So to prove it I went back and saved the char. Then it becomes very obvious in the following interactions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think I'll wait I can't remember what the last version was that I played but looking at the changelog it doesn't look like there is much that I would be interested in.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
I like the little Easter eggs that Davie puts in the games. Apart from the freeuse outfits, there are two more character models that haven't yet been implemented but I'm looking forward to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice update, but you were so cruel to end the murder mystery just after the player could solve it! I was so looking forward to confronting the murderer, feeling all clever and shit. :cool:

I really appreciate the way this game remains playable and fun for a purely female Sparkle. Having other options is great, but being able to stay the course is what interests me.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes