lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
thanks, I'll keep him then, I'm hoping we will have the chance to separate and make our own group and for that, it will be good to have more melee, I really don't like Kaidan, I do hope I can get Ropah on my side, the other two are nice but not necessary, I already got rid of the slaver one, and Lel is weird, but I would keep her, truth be told I just want to get rid of Kaydan at this point.
You definitely need to keep Lel ;)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
No mod on the front page. And I've already looked at the image folder. It's why I know that I've still missed several scenes.
The scene is more than just an image. What is said and done are just as important. If I wanted to just look at 'no text' stills I could just go check exhentai or something similar.
Do you have UnRen.bat?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tundralupus

Reading the just uploaded changelog it looks like Jane has finally been added to the game so if you want you can get rid of the little goblin and Jane will be here.

I don't care for Gayden that much either and have been waiting for the chance to push him in front of a herd of something.

Biter Lel and Harmony are the only ones that I'm interested in unless Jane is smoking hot then she'll get added to the list as well.

Reactions: afterlights
Jul 3, 2020
Can you play this game fully gay or lesbian?
The Half-Demon is a full female, not a futa. So just keep at her and there you go. Don't know about fully gay though. I suppose you can choose femboy when the admin offers to balance you out (you can pick full female, futa, or femboy) and then pursue Kayden.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
In the event image folder there is pictures about a milking station that looked like a bad end. Did someone managed to acces this content ?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
tundralupus

Reading the just uploaded changelog it looks like Jane has finally been added to the game so if you want you can get rid of the little goblin and Jane will be here.

I don't care for Gayden that much either and have been waiting for the chance to push him in front of a herd of something.

Biter Lel and Harmony are the only ones that I'm interested in unless Jane is smoking hot then she'll get added to the list as well.
You don't need to get rid of Wejit, that might be a bug, but at least in my playthrough, I didn't and she showed up.

Reactions: afterlights

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
In the event image folder there is pictures about a milking station that looked like a bad end. Did someone managed to acces this content ?
It's not a bad end.
Just blame Roopah to see it. There might be one other condition after that as i recall a prompt but i dont recall that one's relevance right now.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
It's not a bad end.
Just blame Roopah to see it. There might be one other condition after that as i recall a prompt but i dont recall that one's relevance right now.
Thank you. Yeah you need to do the investigation, blame roopah but accept to be her scapegoat

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Can you play this game fully gay or lesbian?
This game is more of a general slut sort of story, sleeps with everyone. You can pick the Panki/Lel path though and only get scenes with girl on girl action. It doesn't make the MC a lesbian as she is still gets turned on by dicks.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fun little update. The choices seemed more opaque in this one, though. It's not clear what any of the consequences will be. That's okay once in a while, but it's easy to overdo choices without consequences or with unknowable consequences.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes