kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The scene with Pit Fucker was just amazing.

But strangely he seemed to hint that he wanted more out of the deal until he took pity on us... So I guess another route flows through it.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Let me guess. Superfake transformation where we actully possess a female body as a male who we most probably never even see (maybe once) and its just 99.9999% female protag who somtimes claims she suppose to be a guy? ..with zero transformation, no gender bending at all, just playing as a girl and due to supposedly being a hetero dude we suck cock the 2nd time after seeing an orc exposing himself instead of instantly?
Just once, just ONCE I'd like to see a TF game where the guy who turns into a girl isn't just suddenly into dick, despite being straight his whole life. Because yeah, a straight guy getting put into a female body? Isn't just going to start liking cock. He's instead going to go after chicks, and MAYBE let one try a strap-on or dildo on him.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Or, y'know, just start as a female from the get-go and avoid all that mess... :rolleyes:
It's a good game. Give it a try (using the non-gender swapped option that the dev put in) and see the progression of the "real" TF that occurs with the MC as the story moves forward. ;)

Reactions: Joe Steel
Jan 9, 2018
Just once, just ONCE I'd like to see a TF game where the guy who turns into a girl isn't just suddenly into dick, despite being straight his whole life. Because yeah, a straight guy getting put into a female body? Isn't just going to start liking cock. He's instead going to go after chicks, and MAYBE let one try a strap-on or dildo on him.
All the dick content is optional

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Game is a real blast. My post back then was based on the experience that the overwhelming majority of such setups deal with it the way i depicted with sarcasm, obviously out of aformentiond reason. The dev told me no, its not like that, i checked it out and indeed its different. Worth a try, quite funny too.

D

Deleted member 914647

Does anybody have a save from where the protagonist is on the ship and investigated something? Or are there more content to see?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
too many paths
That's a strength, not a weakness. It means that there can be more people pleased to find a path they like. I, for instance, have no interest in futas or sex change, but I can play the game as a full female from the start, while others can folow other paths. No one has to play them all, and the more people playing and supporting the game, the better the chances it will continue.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Hm.. I got 3 endings, but they all are weird. I don't even know what to say about it. It's not what I've expected. How to get ending with pregnancy?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hm.. I got 3 endings, but they all are weird. I don't even know what to say about it. It's not what I've expected. How to get ending with pregnancy?
There isn't one yet.
You can get to the end of this update and have the capitains baby transplanted into you if

1) You tell her to confess
2) You are female
3) You are currently not pregnant with Roopah's kid.
4) You have ooyum instead of Wejit

Otherwise the kiddo will be transplanted into the other pirate on the ship whose name escapes me.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Now I have it... That's just like a spoiler, lol. Too obvious. But now I need the next update!
It's not a spoiler. The game tells twice prior to having sex not to get pregnant.
During the first time Roopah can rail you, you're given two choices for a reason and one of those comes up with a massive error message in green text about being pregnant.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes