Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, I'm curious about this game but not a fan of playing as a female protag with no chance of being transformed back. I've checked the thread but couldn't see a definitive answer. Is this basically female protagonist only or does it give the option for male too?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, I'm curious about this game but not a fan of playing as a female protag with no chance of being transformed back. I've checked the thread but couldn't see a definitive answer. Is this basically female protagonist only or does it give the option for male too?
At one point you can become a more androgynous male, hermaphrodite or pure girl

Reactions: Mikeyw

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Technically you're playing as a male (or female) player irl who is forced into a female avatar that subsequently causes the player to change irl. As stated in the comment above, you can at a certain point choose the form your avatar will take and that affects the irl player; you can remain male but will be very androgynous.

Of course, if you want to be a Duke Nukem type then this game definitely isn't for you ;)

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Of course, if you want to be a Duke Nukem type then this game definitely isn't for you ;)

Nothing like that aha, just nice to roughly have the same anatomy as what I've got real life. Thanks you two, think I'll give it a go then

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nothing like that aha, just nice to roughly have the same anatomy as what I've got real life. Thanks you two, think I'll give it a go then
Cool, worthy of note is that you have the option to switch between body types mid-game so you can see how scenes play out with a female or futa (cock, balls, no vagina) avatar. Go to the options menu to do so :)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Cool, worthy of note is that you have the option to switch between body types mid-game so you can see how scenes play out with a female or futa (cock, balls, no vagina) avatar. Go to the options menu to do so :)
The part where the futa not having a vagina still ticks me off though, that is not normally what futa means, at all.
So Grammarly is telling me this sounds angry, so I'll make a note that it isn't really.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The part where the futa not having a vagina still ticks me off though, that is not normally what futa means, at all.
So Grammarly is telling me this sounds angry, so I'll make a note that it isn't really.
Futa has become short hand for any female looking character which a penis that isn't an AMAB person who has transitioned. Is it technically correct? No and neither is '...' to indicate a pause and reveal but we all understand that usage.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Futa has become short hand for any female looking character which a penis that isn't an AMAB person who has transitioned. Is it technically correct? No and neither is '...' to indicate a pause and reveal but we all understand that usage.
Yeah, I get it, I don't like it, but I get it, I still prefer to be supper buff and have tits then the other two options though. Mostly just the tits.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
how do u get lel and pachi together in bed on the boat
You need to be nice to Lel (don't make her wear the gag, earn her a blanket and stay with her in battle) and become Panki's girlfriend (with or without the bite)

Reactions: Back

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
how do u earn her a blanket , do u have a save for it
After dinner the first time you meet the party at the inn, you'll have the option of who to spend the night with. If you ask about staying with Lel, it's explained that she'll be sleeping on the floor because she's a worthless loot puppy and your character can try to get her a blanket to at least have something to sleep with. You'll have to agree to a dubious bargain with the bartender but it's worth it because it'll unlock several additional scenes.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
On the ship I'm with Weijit, but if I try to make pregnant killer confess, the goblin girl shows up instead and transports the baby into the Sparkle. How can I fix this?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes