allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
I really wish more devs made seperate posts for their download links and their changelogs. Changelogs should always be freely available. If I'm going to give somebody money for a new update to their game it would be nice to actually know what's in the update before I do, especially in a game like this where there's a good chance that all the new content went to a character I don't even like. I checked TFGS, here, the Discord, and Patreon, but everything was for the latest hotfix for 0.4. I'm not giving somebody five bucks to maybe bust a nut.

Reactions: Back

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I really wish more devs made seperate posts for their download links and their changelogs. Changelogs should always be freely available. If I'm going to give somebody money for a new update to their game it would be nice to actually know what's in the update before I do, especially in a game like this where there's a good chance that all the new content went to a character I don't even like. I checked TFGS, here, the Discord, and Patreon, but everything was for the latest hotfix for 0.4. I'm not giving somebody five bucks to maybe bust a nut.
Davie usually posts the changelog in Discord, I guess he just forgot this time so here it is for you

Changelog:

• Gaggie baby-swap bug fixed
  • Dialog fixes for Sparkle statuses and variations
  • Wejit/Ooyum "speaking while not there" bug fixed
  • Sparkle sword missing bug fixed
  • (Preggers route has been tabled for now)
  • Waking up after a change and handling who's dead
  • (or) Wandering about all pooched up
  • Kayden awakens most grumpily
  • Meeting a possible hunky RO with Lel
  • Two new outfits to choose from
  • Ship ahoy! A parlay with slavers
  • Meeting Jane in-game
  • Choosing from 4 collar outfits (on free-use route)
Hope that makes you feel a little happier :)

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Changelog:

• Gaggie baby-swap bug fixed
  • Dialog fixes for Sparkle statuses and variations
  • Wejit/Ooyum "speaking while not there" bug fixed
  • Sparkle sword missing bug fixed
  • (Preggers route has been tabled for now)
  • Waking up after a change and handling who's dead
  • (or) Wandering about all pooched up
  • Kayden awakens most grumpily
  • Meeting a possible hunky RO with Lel
  • Two new outfits to choose from
  • Ship ahoy! A parlay with slavers
  • Meeting Jane in-game
  • Choosing from 4 collar outfits (on free-use route)
Hope that makes you feel a little happier
I appreciate that. Hopefully Davie starts posting these things seperately at some point. I like his game, and I'm sure there are plenty of people like me that would feel more inclined to pay for a new update if they could get a good idea of what is actually in it.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I appreciate that. Hopefully Davie starts posting these things seperately at some point. I like his game, and I'm sure there are plenty of people like me that would feel more inclined to pay for a new update if they could get a good idea of what is actually in it.
I just edited my post to say that usually Davie will post a changelog. My guess is he was working so hard to get the update out he forgot, and you are welcome :)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm sure there are plenty of people like me that would feel more inclined to pay for a new update if they could get a good idea of what is actually in it.
I agree on this on general principle. Way too many Patreons put way, way too much stuff behind paywalls which deters anyone who might be new to Patreon. Instead of shotgunning and putting everything behind a wall; creators should take a moment to see if certain posts truly needs to be hidden to avoid violations of Patreon's TOS and bring in new and returning supporters. I appreciate those devs that actually do take time where certain news on their project can be out in the open on their Patreon or elsewhere.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i somehow played this game because of roopah, at first. but i guess she becomes less intresting each update considering how her personality gets saltier by time.

i think the female sparkle's feet is more of like male ones "big and abit masculine toes" thus giving me that disturbing feelings and how wrongly she's sexy in characters eyes like how panki almost worship her but again im a feet guy so.

i think lel is the sexiest female character in this game( the physical part) because panki have some sexy brains:love:
i seriously hope roopah's personality get fixed by time because she gives unpleasant vibes by how wild she is, i mean at least afuta character like panki's personality would be perfect.

seriously i had so mush fun playing this game i loved every part of it, sad and funny moments each update i loved the female version of wejit too.

Reactions: chichong

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i somehow played this game because of roopah, at first. but i guess she becomes less intresting each update considering how her personality gets saltier by time.

i think the female sparkle's feet is more of like male ones "big and abit masculine toes" thus giving me that disturbing feelings and how wrongly she's sexy in characters eyes like how panki almost worship her but again im a feet guy so.

i think lel is the sexiest female character in this game( the physical part) because panki have some sexy brains:love:
i seriously hope roopah's personality get fixed by time because she gives unpleasant vibes by how wild she is, i mean at least afuta character like panki's personality would be perfect.

seriously i had so mush fun playing this game i loved every part of it, sad and funny moments each update i loved the female version of wejit too.
Don't get me wrong here but i think the entire reason Roopah is the group Futa for now is that she's not your prototypical swoon hungry person. It adds more to Roopah's character to be hated for being the orc so much that she's frigid to most people and devoid of any emotions outside of transactional ones.

Would it be nice if there was another Futa in the group that was less of an Ice Queen ? Sure, but i wouldn't want Roopah to change on a dime to be that character.

Reactions: Esti and Lillen B.

DeFries

May 16, 2018
That's a strength, not a weakness. It means that there can be more people pleased to find a path they like. I, for instance, have no interest in futas or sex change, but I can play the game as a full female from the start, while others can folow other paths. No one has to play them all, and the more people playing and supporting the game, the better the chances it will continue.
Well it would be nice to have an overview of the paths, there is so much going on I don't know where to look for what additions. I played the full game several times, but then when there is an update I basically have to re-run all possible options to find a new scene of choice.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Would it be nice if there was another Futa in the group that was less of an Ice Queen ? Sure, but i wouldn't want Roopah to change on a dime to be that character.
uh well... i didn't mean to be a judgemental to her character, i understand she had a hard time*her, being an orc made her life tough living between humans and some how emotional cripple.. i think i just want her to drop the ice queen act fast toward sparkle since she's trying her best to fix her, i really want to watch them being in a stable relationship at least as the only futa in the group.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
uh well... i didn't mean to be a judgemental to her character, i understand she had a hard time*her, being an orc made her life tough living between humans and some how emotional cripple.. i think i just want her to drop the ice queen act fast toward sparkle since she's trying her best to fix her, i really want to watch them being in a stable relationship at least as the only futa in the group.
I don't know about dropping it fast, but she's clearly working on it from the previous update if you're in a relationship with her and not just being a fucktoy for her. You can tell the difference by "blaming" Roopah to see the difference between Ice Queen whose slowly thawing and Frigid Bitch who Owns you for life.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Really hope development picks up :( I was a patreon for a few months, but after "5.0 will be out at the end of the month" then 2 months after that still 4.something I stopped. Would love to come back and support, but really feel like development is just so so slow.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Really hope development picks up :( I was a patreon for a few months, but after "5.0 will be out at the end of the month" then 2 months after that still 4.something I stopped. Would love to come back and support, but really feel like development is just so so slow.
Same i was also a supporter.

Reactions: Eldar

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wish this had a gallery mod. So many missed scenes, even after going through three times.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There is a gallery mod, otherwise you can check pictures directly into folder Healslut\game\images ;)
No mod on the front page. And I've already looked at the image folder. It's why I know that I've still missed several scenes.
The scene is more than just an image. What is said and done are just as important. If I wanted to just look at 'no text' stills I could just go check exhentai or something similar.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tundralupus

Not much atm as Jane hasn't been added to the game yet which is why you are given the option to leave him or take him with. So you can either take him with or leave him behind and get a female goblin with thunder tits as a replacement.

Reactions: Back

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
tundralupus

Not much atm as Jane hasn't been added to the game yet which is why you are given the option to leave him or take him with. So you can either take him with or leave him behind and get a female goblin with thunder tits as a replacement.
thanks, I'll keep him then, I'm hoping we will have the chance to separate and make our own group and for that, it will be good to have more melee, I really don't like Kaidan, I do hope I can get Ropah on my side, the other two are nice but not necessary, I already got rid of the slaver one, and Lel is weird, but I would keep her, truth be told I just want to get rid of Kaydan at this point.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes