Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I.. am confused. No matter how I slice it, the story seems to jump from the aftermath of the investigation, to a 'bland meal', to encountering another ship-- then warping to Kayden recovering and once more being a giant gaping asshole with sores and assuming that Roompah is.. dead? Perhaps I'm just reading it incorrectly.

Back to Kayden. No dignity on coming around. No 'thank you for not letting me die a horrible chumps death'. No 'hey, I'm glad we are all okay.' Just shithead mode to the max, and dumping on Panki. I thought the whole point of him earlier was to make us sympathise with the guy a little and give him a shot at being slightly less abrassive? Feels like he's back to zero, if not straight up worse.

Honestly the constant bitching and blaming of Sparkle is getting a bit tiresome. And now the favor to bring in the friend already puts the player in the position of manipulating them to not heal, which is going to backfire, or please do heal (without any repurcusions like Sparkle has) which will make her lose standing and backfire. I guess the silver lining is since she is a shapechanging druid maybe Sparkle gets a pony ride in the end? Puns absolutently intended.

Fairy form: Are we ever going to be used as a fantasy fleshlight? Asking for a friend.

One last question: In theory, if we had the 'guiltless sluttery' perk ability thing, in theory, everybody should be lining up for tickets to Sparkle rides, destination Poundtown, right? Does it actually make any difference? Thus far it seems like it's either a standard fixed relationship style (or 3p with Panki/Lel), free use, and very little in between.

Nitpicking aside, the game is terribly enjoyable. Very much curious where the plot brings us next.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah fuck Kayden I didn't realise you had the chance to let him die by not healing him, kinda wanna go back and change the choice.
I took guiltless sluttery cause it sounded like the most fun, but the only time I noticed it was when Roopah fucked Sparkle in the alley. Sparkle was all 'I feel fine about what just happened'
I hoped we'd 'get to know' Roar but then the slaver thing happened. Now we have two more party members jeez there's so many at this point, but I am interested in how the druid goes she seems cool.
Still love the game but damn can we get some more sex.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Guys, I some questions. I thought I exhausted all the paths, but I peeked in the game gallery folder and it seems there are plenty of things to try. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

I don't mind spoilers, but for the sake of the people who dislike them, I will use spoiler tag for *some of * my questions.

1. It is mentioned in the thread that you can let Kayden die. As far I remember, the only option I had was to heal him (with or without his "girlfriend" in party). What have I missed? How can I enable that choice?

2. In gallery folder, there are pics with specific names. I'd like to know how can I get to those scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
1. It is mentioned in the thread that you can let Kayden die. As far I remember, the only option I had was to heal him (with or without his "girlfriend" in party). What have I missed? How can I enable that choice?

2. In gallery folder, there are pics with specific names. I'd like to know how can I get to those scenes.

Answers:

Reactions: chichong

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah fuck Kayden I didn't realise you had the chance to let him die by not healing him, kinda wanna go back and change the choice.
Never thought that it's an option. Probably will try it now. But that just shows that this game is in dire need of walkthrough.
Ok so, now i feel responsible for making you think this was even an option. What i meant was 'IF i could reverse/not heal', didn't mean to say that was possible, because at least right now it's a 1-option-choice.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Am I to understand that Zwei has continued to add more costume variants, more branching story paths, and more relationship choices and there is still no gallery? I'm way too OCD to play a game like this without trying to "build a gallery" out of the saves, and while I applaud genuine choices and branching paths, this is one that gets so many variations on how you can play it that keeping track of all the different saves is just ... I gave up somewhere around version 3b. I absolutely love this game, but my brain can't tolerate it without a real gallery at this point.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Can you play this game fully gay or lesbian?
Yes, you can play fully lesbian. I don't know why other people are telling you to be so careful. I've been easily able to stay away from all dicks in this VN. Just don't pick the obvious choices that would involve dicks. Trying not to spoil but, there are even a few situations where the story implies I'd have to make Sparkle suck a guy off or something to get what I want but I ended up having the outcome I wanted anyway without touching cocks.
I don't know if you can play as a gay man though...

Reactions: afterlights

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How? She always dumbs Sparkle.
No she doesn't.
She intitally rejects your proposition but by the end of the 0.4f update it was possible to be in a comitted relationship with her.
The thing to understand is that Roopah isn't going to outright say yes to your propositions but is slow to open up to you.

Yes, you can play fully lesbian. I don't know why other people are telling you to be so careful. I've been easily able to stay away from all dicks in this VN. Just don't pick the obvious choices that would involve dicks. Trying not to spoil but, there are even a few situations where the story implies I'd have to make Sparkle suck a guy off or something to get what I want but I ended up having the outcome I wanted anyway without touching cocks.
I don't know if you can play as a gay man though...
Start male go through the first act. Then select "Femboy" when given the chance and always sleep with Kayden. That's about as close to gay as you can get so far.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm running through the game again to see any new content, and I'm doing a lot of skipping. I'm kind of wondering if there are any details on what choices NOT to make. For example, if a choice doesn't add any content, but cuts out content, that would be a choice not to make.

As an example, you have a choice (as far as I can see) to keep either Wejit or Ooyum. I obviously keep Ooyum, because she is a hot shortstack goblin girl with nice tatas. Later on, they act as if that was a horrible or immoral choice. But I don't think it was a 'bad' choice, as it adds a character I'd prefer over one I wouldn't. But I don't see any advantage to losing a character permanently.

I guess what I'd like is a complete walkthrough with the repercussions of every choice laid out. This is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
As an example, you have a choice (as far as I can see) to keep either Wejit or Ooyum. I obviously keep Ooyum, because she is a hot shortstack goblin girl with nice tatas. Later on, they act as if that was a horrible or immoral choice. But I don't think it was a 'bad' choice, as it adds a character I'd prefer over one I wouldn't. But I don't see any advantage to losing a character permanently.
The only reason I considered dropping Wejit was because Wendy asked. Otherwise, he's proved his loyalty and mettle throughout.

Reactions: awa2w2

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Those specific choices matter depending on other actions. Each action has small cascading impacts.
For example if you say Wejit is not a friend, you don't get him armor, you do the help Lel quest and get the shroom and leave Wejit behind you find out he becomes a ruthless dictator.

Very few of the choices have large changes outside of the transformation and spell selection choices. Those can also be debated though as they really just add flavor and different ways to get to any outcome.

• Wow
Reactions: awa2w2 and Back
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes