JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Another situation I find to be odd is this: I've romanced Roopah, exclusively. I've done nothing sexual with anyone else, period. Yet, during dialogue with Roopah aboard the ship and in the tavern just before the ship, my character asks if Roopah is still mad at her for "fucking around" a day later after turning her down, both for the casual sex/semi-open relationship and for the under the table blowjob. Nothing sexual happened with anybody during the time period between turning her down for any of these events or the next conversation. Is this intentional, and something sexual happens off-screen that the VN doesn't show, is this just an oddly written dialogue string that plays regardless of if you've been faithful or is the game falsely flagging true for an event that hasn't happened and that's why the scenes play out the way they do?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I think it is just a dialogue string that plays because the faithful alternative hasn't been implemented yet.

Reactions: Jorund

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I think it is just a dialogue string that plays because the faithful alternative hasn't been implemented yet.
Ahh, if that is the case, it makes sense. I think it could be flagging true for an event that it should be flagging false for, but it might be that too. It's interesting either way and a situation I found odd. Also, what happens if you choose to have Jane tell the group about her heals? I chose to hide it but I could just go back and rechoose.

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
Am I to understand that Zwei has continued to add more costume variants, more branching story paths, and more relationship choices and there is still no gallery? I'm way too OCD to play a game like this without trying to "build a gallery" out of the saves, and while I applaud genuine choices and branching paths, this is one that gets so many variations on how you can play it that keeping track of all the different saves is just ... I gave up somewhere around version 3b. I absolutely love this game, but my brain can't tolerate it without a real gallery at this point.
What do you mean by a gallery exactly? A gallery of all the possible appearances of Sparkle?

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah Roopah is great, though personally I wish that female Orcs more often looked like actual Orcs, rather than just green Elves with an underbite.
Eh, I like the more elvish design, since I prefer the more Tolkien interpretation of Orcs than the Warhammer 40K and Roopah is gorgeous IMO, but I can respect that.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
too many paths
You're telling me!

I really wish more devs made seperate posts for their download links and their changelogs. Changelogs should always be freely available. If I'm going to give somebody money for a new update to their game it would be nice to actually know what's in the update before I do, especially in a game like this where there's a good chance that all the new content went to a character I don't even like. I checked TFGS, here, the Discord, and Patreon, but everything was for the latest hotfix for 0.4. I'm not giving somebody five bucks to maybe bust a nut.
I usually do post the changelogs in a public Discord channel but neglected to this time around. And I think it's a good idea to post a separate public message on Patreon/SubscriberStar for the changelogs, too. So thanks for that!

seriously i had so mush fun playing this game i loved every part of it, sad and funny moments each update i loved the female version of wejit too.
Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words :)

Well it would be nice to have an overview of the paths, there is so much going on I don't know where to look for what additions. I played the full game several times, but then when there is an update I basically have to re-run all possible options to find a new scene of choice.
Working on a walkthrough now. It's... challenging. But it's giving me a lot of good insight on the player's perspective!

Really hope development picks up :( I was a patreon for a few months, but after "5.0 will be out at the end of the month" then 2 months after that still 4.something I stopped. Would love to come back and support, but really feel like development is just so so slow.
Yep, I'm sorry about that. I really wanted 0.5 to have the collars debut in it and to have the possible romance with Lel become more concrete. So yes, I had to delay with a couple more 0.4 versions for a proper (non-rushed) setup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a bug with the story.

I will look into this bug posthaste. Thanks!

I've got a bug as well.

This bug is caused by loading a game after the choice to 'blame' Roopah. I think it has something to do with Ren'Py not considering a default of 'True' but I'm not sure yet. If I can't find the underlying issue then I will find a work-around.

Is there a Walkthrough
Working on one now!

This game is more of a general slut sort of story, sleeps with everyone. You can pick the Panki/Lel path though and only get scenes with girl on girl action. It doesn't make the MC a lesbian as she is still gets turned on by dicks.
My mindset (which doesn't have to be yours, of course!) is that Sparkle is turned on by everything by default due to the nature of her/his Healslut class. That doesn't mean s/he must to act on that attraction, though. In fact, it's perfectly cromulent reaction for her/him to think: "Just because I'm aware that dicks can be sexy doesn't mean I want to ever suck or sit on one."

Fun little update. The choices seemed more opaque in this one, though. It's not clear what any of the consequences will be. That's okay once in a while, but it's easy to overdo choices without consequences or with unknowable consequences.
I feel the same way and you're right, there were some murky choices in this one.

I.. am confused. No matter how I slice it, the story seems to jump from the aftermath of the investigation, to a 'bland meal', to encountering another ship-- then warping to Kayden recovering [...] assuming that Roompah is.. dead? Perhaps I'm just reading it incorrectly.
That's the correct sequence. Maybe I made the transitions too jarring? The 'Roopah is always dead' thing is a bug, though. Working on fixing it. But if you load a save or roll back to before the choice of 'blaming' her then that solves it.

Fairy form: Are we ever going to be used as a fantasy fleshlight? Asking for a friend.
Ouch! Uh... maybe?

One last question: In theory, if we had the 'guiltless sluttery' perk ability thing, in theory, everybody should be lining up for tickets to Sparkle rides, destination Poundtown, right? Does it actually make any difference? Thus far it seems like it's either a standard fixed relationship style (or 3p with Panki/Lel), free use, and very little in between.
Not as much difference as I would like it to make. But I have notes on this and there will be retroactive updates for this content in the future.

Nitpicking aside, the game is terribly enjoyable. Very much curious where the plot brings us next.
Thank you very much!

I guess what I'd like is a complete walkthrough with the repercussions of every choice laid out. This is unlikely to happen anytime soon.
Is there a walkthrough
I'm currently working on a comprehensive walkthrough. :)

Kayden's not nearly as bad as Leigh. Kayden might have a point about some things, but Davie's never shown him to be right so far.

Wejit is the best, but I want to see how Jane turns out in-game.
I think I've shown him to be right a few times but wrong a few times as well. It's just hard to admit when he's right because he's an asshole regardless.

And I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say that you don't necessarily have to ditch Wejit in order to get Jane in the game. There's an option later to agree to another (more obscure) deal to get what you want.

Wow. It was really worthy to make a game over in MEGAREAL
When even early ending is done on such a good quality level it says a lot about the whole game.
Right now I've had the "IRL ending" and like someone already said in the tread, it worth everything you lose. The music, the images, everything. It's touching and lovely. After that ending I have no desire to explore the other paths I've probably missed.
Well those are just amazing compliments! Thank you very very much!

Got an exception error after choosing Panki as a better leader than Kayden, will try again from a save before the choice to confirm that it happens every time, then report it here.
This bug was fixed in the re-upload I made an hour or so after the original 0.5 release -- or at least it should be fixed! Let me know if you are still seeing this bug in the latest update.

Another situation I find to be odd is this: I've romanced Roopah, exclusively. I've done nothing sexual with anyone else, period. Yet, during dialogue with Roopah aboard the ship and in the tavern just before the ship, my character asks if Roopah is still mad at her for "fucking around" a day later after turning her down, both for the casual sex/semi-open relationship and for the under the table blowjob. Nothing sexual happened with anybody during the time period between turning her down for any of these events or the next conversation. Is this intentional, and something sexual happens off-screen that the VN doesn't show, is this just an oddly written dialogue string that plays regardless of if you've been faithful or is the game falsely flagging true for an event that hasn't happened and that's why the scenes play out the way they do?
This is definitely buggery of some sort. I'll comb the code and play through the scenes to figure it out. Thank you for letting me know!

What are the two Gallery entries on the far right? I seem to be missing them.
Likely there is supposed to be content in those entries but it isn't there. I've been neglectful of the gallery in the game, unfortunately. It's been a lower priority to me than pretty much everything else. I do understand that a lot of people enjoy the gallery so I'll make a better effort to update it (and keep it updated).

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Well Davie, if you find it let me know, would love for my Orc Mama to realize my Sparkle only wants her, period, though on the other hand... convincing her is very, very enjoyable for us both :love: ;):sneaky::devilish: I'll delete and redownload, though ZTex did make a fix that worked, which I'm grateful for, but I'd rather just overall have the game download work correctly, so that's awesome. May have to do a Lel route at some point, she's adorable but choosing anyone other than Orc Mama Roopah feels... idk, wrong? Maybe I'm just hooked on Roopah lol.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
This bug is caused by loading a game after the choice to 'blame' Roopah.
I think it's something global, 'cause i have the same issue not blaming Roopah. I mean, i've tested this route and now have the same bug in save without blaming her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Back

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Found yet another odd event sequence when trying out a different Roopah path. I got the mushroom for Lel to get the linens from the tavern keeper, but I didn't trade it for the troll semen vial, during an event that happens later I didn't have fairy form due to wanting to see what options Tantalizing Tickle offered throughout the story so far, so I had to bribe the official. The thing is, even though I didn't trade for the troll semen, it still gave me the option of picking the troll semen as a bribe and when I picked it it progressed as if I had actually traded the mushroom for it. Not sure what's up there, but yeah, broken event sequence.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
And I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say that you don't necessarily have to ditch Wejit in order to get Jane in the game. There's an option later to agree to another (more obscure) deal to get what you want.
Awesome!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm just playing along, doing my thing, and have Weejit and Jane both in the game. That's what is so cool about this game: I can just play it like I want to, and everything comes up Milhouse. I have yet to encounter a game-stopping bug in the game, and yet i am following a path (straight female with no kinks) that seems like it is not at all popular. That is good game design, given that others are so pleased with routes so different than what I am interested in.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes