Back

Aug 3, 2017
But it's hella fun for the dialogues between characters alone! Try it! ;)

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
It might be close, or it might be far from done. But at the moment it is definitely not done, no.
Dev posted this with the 0.4g release:

"Almost kinda sorta nearly at the halfway point of the story. These are 'early' endings and there will be more of them. They aren't necessarily 'bad ends' though!"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
PC

MAC

Android - newer

Android - older

Android chromebook/simulator

Changelog:

Unfortunately I deleted the bugs from my notes line-by-line as I fixed them and they were lost when I saved it upon closing out the notepad. I'm not able to get to the game right now so I can't playtest or dig through the code but here's what I recall:

• Ooyum image bug fixed
  • Lel now shows up on the ship in the right 'version' depending on your choices
  • Bug with Leigh's missing status fixed
  • Many small adjustments to various dialogs for proper attitude/story advancement
  • Relieving Wejit now available for all paths (except blaming Roopah which has two divergent routes)
  • Diverting the blame to Roopah (both paths) completed to next scene
  • Gaggie gets the baby path complete to next scene
  • Several new variations of Sparkle now available depending on choices (this is at heart a transformation game, after all!)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So with the changes, should I play the game from the begging again or just continues from where I stopped(right after getting the cutlass from the sailor)?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes