4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
There was no beta or anything, he's not gonna release the final version right away,
so no July relase ,
you can cross it off the list and wait for August hopefully.
I was wondering if anyone here happens to be in his discord so they can kinda give us some intenral info.

Reactions: Rolento95

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What if the title is autobiographic? :(
What if Xeno actually had heart problems and the game's title was a way of owning it and coping with it.
Rendering those assess wouldn't be the best way to deal with such a condition, so I really really hope he's fine.

Jan 23, 2023
is xenorav dead or something? I am worried, Can anyone else finish this novel,If he is dead?. I don't want to die before fucking amelia. I am so horny. My dick becomes hard by her name alone ,it makes me go crazy my just thinking about her.
You're literally typing the thoughts inside everyone's head that are here in this thread.
Incredibly precise xD

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well... Xeno has been dead silent for a month now. Usually he wrote at least something with a frequency of 10-15 days. Usually, these were only excuses, but still...
So either he died, or, this time, he has reached unprecedented depths of procrastination and is ashamed to write anything at all.
Either way, there's nothing good to wait.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
at least checking his Patreon he seems to have stopped his payment sometimes when he knows he's been doing nothing, but it is concerning to read Almost done post now followed with an month of silence.....

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What does this mean
A lot of VNs use stock Daz models for the characters in their VNs. Some more experienced devs sometimes apply morphs and post-processing to make their characters look more unique and more visually appealing to make their VN stand out. Most devs use cheaper older generation daz assets and it makes the VN look more generic and low effort. It's easy to spot the Daz models after you've played a few of these VNs, even with the morphs.

Xenorav, I think, sculpted his character models himself. That's why the characters in this VN look so unique.

Jan 23, 2023
I have a theory:
For me, Kylee and Stephanie are not same blood sisters and here are the reasons for that:

1 Kylee and Amelie really look alike, they have similarities in hair, face, body and atitude, unlike Steph.
2 Stephanie has none of that, her face is different, her tits doesn't seem to grow and we literally have a chapter entirely of her trying to change her hair for looking more like her "mom" and "sister" just to please our MC.
3 Amelie's body looks exactly like the middle one of the 2nd pic, reinforcing that she is a single child mom.
4 Kylee shares traces of Amelie's personality, unlike steph, whom is really obsessive and reckless (you could argue that steph is really young and spoiled, but kylee is not that old too, specially when you know that they are both 18+ years old, therefore steph is grown enough to understand things and act like and adult, but she doesn't).

Doest it have any line stating that she is adopted? I really don't remember that.
1690565954106.png 1690565890866.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes