4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
No, if he is being 100% truthful (there might be some white lies in there), sounds like this game will be finished sooner than most would think, and I would not be surprised if he makes another one, and sequel or some shit. Especially if he's full time AVN developing.
yeah, also now that hes off his job the first thing he needs to do is MAKE A SCHEDULE, keep time for work, and time for working out, time for whatever the fuck, i think his first course of action after getting fired is make a schedule it would do wonders for his work ethic and progress and his current shitty health, and then also budget your spendings, i mean i know everyone learns this as a kid, but it seems no one ever taught him this or he forgor, just make a schedule trust me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jericho85

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah, also now that hes off his job the first thing he needs to do is MAKE A SCHEDULE, keep time for work, and time for working out, time for whatever the fuck, i think his first course of action after getting fired is make a schedule it would do wonders for his work ethic and progress and his current shitty health, and then also budget your spendings, i mean i know everyone learns this as a kid, but it seems no one ever taught him this or he forgor, just make a schedule trust me
Like I said if everything is true, I wouldn't do shit for about a week, decompress, and take a break from everything...especially if the heart thing is legit, I would 100% get myself a doctor's appointment.

Reactions: Jericho85

randomxfapper

Mar 2, 2021
Update news... :lepew:

Hey guys, first of all, I'll be deactivating the payment cycle for this month, so you won't be charged next month. Please don't switch tiers to avoid any unwanted charges.

Second, sorry for completely disconnecting. Time has flown by for me, and I've been working too much at my regular job, for a reason. I handed in my resignation at the company I work for a month ago, but my boss, who's a good guy, offered me to work for one more month and Instead of quitting, they'll fired me. Obviously, getting fired is much more beneficial because the severance pay is way higher than when you resign. That's why I decided to take advantage of this last month by doing overtime to have more financial security and finally focus on what I love: creating adult novels... Maybe it's the worst decision of my life, but I'm tired of working so hard. Sitting for long hours has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed.

I know that's no excuse for completely disconnecting. I apologize for just vanishing. In a week, I'll be fully devoted to HeartProblems.

One more thing I want to mention is that I've made some progress on the novel. I've got a total of 1000 renders now (yes, I extended the chapter again) and around 30 or 40 animations still not rendered. The thing is, I don't like posting updates if the progress isn't really noticeable, which is why I didn't make any posts.

I'll take a risk and give an ETA – I'd say the test version will be ready in three weeks.

Again, I apologize. I should have at least made one post during the month to explain, but seriously, this month has gone by in the blink of an eye for me.

View attachment 2808586

View attachment 2808588

View attachment 2808591
looks like davie and amelie is now ok

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What can I say... He did not have to post a "sorry guys for another delay, I have a job"? After sooo many "situations" I simply do not believe the guy anymore. Hope he delivers the update in "three weeks"
He said he no longer has a "job" now, and he can devote his time to full time development.

Shit happens and it happens to everybody, sometimes in bunches, sometimes it's unavoidable, life happens.

Whether you believe him or not, he doesn't owe anybody here shit. Patreon is nothing more than a donation or a thank you for their work.

If the next update never comes, oh well, it was a great game for what is here, games die all the time and replaced all the time.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
He said he no longer has a "job" now, and he can devote his time to full time development.

Shit happens and it happens to everybody, sometimes in bunches, sometimes it's unavoidable, life happens.

Whether you believe him or not, he doesn't owe anybody here shit. Patreon is nothing more than a donation or a thank you for their work.

If the next update never comes, oh well, it was a great game for what is here, games die all the time and replaced all the time.
this is also true. Just gotta find new fapping material.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Update news... :lepew:

Hey guys, first of all, I'll be deactivating the payment cycle for this month, so you won't be charged next month. Please don't switch tiers to avoid any unwanted charges.

Second, sorry for completely disconnecting. Time has flown by for me, and I've been working too much at my regular job, for a reason. I handed in my resignation at the company I work for a month ago, but my boss, who's a good guy, offered me to work for one more month and Instead of quitting, they'll fired me. Obviously, getting fired is much more beneficial because the severance pay is way higher than when you resign. That's why I decided to take advantage of this last month by doing overtime to have more financial security and finally focus on what I love: creating adult novels... Maybe it's the worst decision of my life, but I'm tired of working so hard. Sitting for long hours has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed.

I know that's no excuse for completely disconnecting. I apologize for just vanishing. In a week, I'll be fully devoted to HeartProblems.

One more thing I want to mention is that I've made some progress on the novel. I've got a total of 1000 renders now (yes, I extended the chapter again) and around 30 or 40 animations still not rendered. The thing is, I don't like posting updates if the progress isn't really noticeable, which is why I didn't make any posts.

I'll take a risk and give an ETA – I'd say the test version will be ready in three weeks.

Again, I apologize. I should have at least made one post during the month to explain, but seriously, this month has gone by in the blink of an eye for me.

View attachment 2808586

View attachment 2808588

View attachment 2808591
F*ck she looks beautiful in the last image! That body posture and her eye, So now they are kinda flirting infront of him?
F*ck Davie in the background!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What if the title is autobiographic? :(
What if Xeno actually had heart problems and the game's title was a way of owning it and coping with it.
Rendering those assess wouldn't be the best way to deal with such a condition, so I really really hope he's fine.
[...] Sitting for long hours has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle).
Fuck me sideways and call me a potato o_O

Anyway, there was a lot of bullshit in that dev update post; so much so, that I'd dare to say it was mainly made of bullshit.
This is what we, as adult game players, have fostered over the years. Congrats to all of us :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Patreon is nothing more than a donation or a thank you for their work.
FALSE.
I'm tired of reading this fallacy.
And this comes from someone who is currently supporting 5 devs on Patreon.

That part is true.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FALSE.
I'm tired of reading this fallacy.
And this comes from someone who is currently supporting 5 devs on Patreon.
I have about 30 plus, it's still a donation and a thank you for the work/content...they still don't owe me anything beyond what they have already produced. Other dev's will say the same thing...it's okay you don't think that....it is what it is.

There is no promise.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have about 30 plus, it's still a donation and a thank you for the work/content...they still don't owe me anything beyond what they have already produced. Other dev's will say the same thing...it's okay you don't think that....it is what it is.

There is no promise.
The game is hidden behind a paywall, only subscribers have access to it, it is not accessible to the public, plus each tier is often linked to certain rewards depending on how much you pay. It is not a tip or some charity money when certain content and even the game itself are only accessible for those who pay.
I also support two youtubers/streamers from my country. In that case, I'm donating because I want them to keep doing what they do, but their content is free. That's a donation; the other thing is not a donation, it is a quid pro quo.
This guy has 1,300 patrons; the most usual tier is €5. With a rough estimation of € 6,000 a month since that's the most common tier (it's probably more actually), and if he indeed lives in Spain, it would blow your mind to know how much that is compared to certain professions. That's about the salary of a Spanish Supreme Court judge, to name just one.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
The game is hidden behind a paywall, only subscribers have access to it, it is not accessible to the public, plus each tier is often linked to certain rewards depending on how much you pay. It is not a tip or some charity money when certain content and even the game itself are only accessible for those who pay.
I also support two youtubers/streamers from my country. In that case, I'm donating because I want them to keep doing what they do, but their content is free. That's a donation; the other thing is not a donation, it is a quid pro quo.
This guy has 1,300 patrons; the most usual tier is €5. With a rough estimation of € 6,000 a month since that's the most common tier (it's probably more actually), and if he indeed lives in Spain, it would blow your mind to know how much that is compared to certain professions. That's about the salary of a Spanish Supreme Court judge, to name just one.
literally what ive been fucking saying the whole time, and here i was thinking i was the only one that had this thought

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As I said: they still don't owe me anything beyond what they have already produced.

It is what it is :coffee:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As I said: they still don't owe me anything beyond what they have already produced.

It is what it is :coffee:
Well, they're lucky to have such a generous patron.

If instead of releasing the final episode of The Entrepreneur, Mistermaya had suddenly dropped the project or disappeared after 13 months of me paying him while waiting for the update, I would have been really pissed and would have felt conned. Fortunately, he's a decent dev who used his patron's money to deliver what we paid him for.

Your approach is legitimate, but IMHO it's not the best way to promote adult game development and has brought us where we are now (and I'm not talking specifically about Heart Problems).

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes