4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, they're lucky to have such a generous patron.

If instead of releasing the final episode of The Entrepreneur, Mistermaya had suddenly dropped the project or disappeared after 13 months of me paying him while waiting for the update, I would have been really pissed and would have felt conned. Fortunately, he's a decent dev who used his patron's money to deliver what we paid him for.
Wait, I thought the last release came out? Thought it said completed?

Oh, you're saying if he didn't.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Well, they're lucky to have such a generous patron.

If instead of releasing the final episode of The Entrepreneur, Mistermaya had suddenly dropped the project or disappeared after 13 months of me paying him while waiting for the update, I would have been really pissed and would have felt conned. Fortunately, he's a decent dev who used his patron's money to deliver what we paid him for.

Your approach is legitimate, but IMHO it's not the best way to promote adult game development and has brought us where we are now (and I'm not talking specifically about Heart Problems).
LOL are you fucking with me? i literally wrote something exactly like this a couple pages back, anyhow yeah 100%

• Haha
Reactions: acondo and Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hmm, I assume you are talking about the "complete edition" correct?
It was always called complete edition, I believe, but it was tagged "early release".
Now it's the real complete edition with all the bugs gone and some new music too, I think. It has not been leaked here yet.
The problem is that the dev did not make a new post on Patreon, but he just changed the link to the game in the old post and informed us about it on Discord yesterday.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It was always called complete edition, I believe, but it was tagged "early release".
Now it's the real complete edition with all the bugs gone and some new music too, I think. It has not been leaked here yet.
The problem is that the dev did not make a new post on Patreon, but he just changed the link to the game in the old post and informed us about it on Discord yesterday.
I looked the other day, but the Patreon post wasn't updated and still said whatever date it was. So, I just assumed it was the same as what is coming to Steam and already here.

I will just wait on Steam as it looks like it will be $10 plus a discount.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Xenorav is a hard working developer(y)
I just hope the update comes soon,
I don't want die before f**king Amelie :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Daskapital61

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Did Xenos boss caught him wanking to Amelie at job, is that why he got fired:HideThePain:
I know he said "fired" but the way he described it, it sounded more like the boss worked out a deal for a layoff. I don't know how it is in other countries, but I've never heard of severance being owed after a firing.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I know he said "fired" but the way he described it, it sounded more like the boss worked out a deal for a layoff. I don't know how it is in other countries, but I've never heard of severance being owed after a firing.
I'm guessing that might be unemployment benefits after losing the job and not severance pay

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
Update news... :lepew:

Hey guys, first of all, I'll be deactivating the payment cycle for this month, so you won't be charged next month. Please don't switch tiers to avoid any unwanted charges.

Second, sorry for completely disconnecting. Time has flown by for me, and I've been working too much at my regular job, for a reason. I handed in my resignation at the company I work for a month ago, but my boss, who's a good guy, offered me to work for one more month and Instead of quitting, they'll fired me. Obviously, getting fired is much more beneficial because the severance pay is way higher than when you resign. That's why I decided to take advantage of this last month by doing overtime to have more financial security and finally focus on what I love: creating adult novels... Maybe it's the worst decision of my life, but I'm tired of working so hard. Sitting for long hours has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed.

I know that's no excuse for completely disconnecting. I apologize for just vanishing. In a week, I'll be fully devoted to HeartProblems.

One more thing I want to mention is that I've made some progress on the novel. I've got a total of 1000 renders now (yes, I extended the chapter again) and around 30 or 40 animations still not rendered. The thing is, I don't like posting updates if the progress isn't really noticeable, which is why I didn't make any posts.

I'll take a risk and give an ETA – I'd say the test version will be ready in three weeks.

Again, I apologize. I should have at least made one post during the month to explain, but seriously, this month has gone by in the blink of an eye for me.

View attachment 2808586

View attachment 2808588

View attachment 2808591
Update news... :lepew:

Hey guys, first of all, I'll be deactivating the payment cycle for this month, so you won't be charged next month. Please don't switch tiers to avoid any unwanted charges.

Second, sorry for completely disconnecting. Time has flown by for me, and I've been working too much at my regular job, for a reason. I handed in my resignation at the company I work for a month ago, but my boss, who's a good guy, offered me to work for one more month and Instead of quitting, they'll fired me. Obviously, getting fired is much more beneficial because the severance pay is way higher than when you resign. That's why I decided to take advantage of this last month by doing overtime to have more financial security and finally focus on what I love: creating adult novels... Maybe it's the worst decision of my life, but I'm tired of working so hard. Sitting for long hours has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed.

I know that's no excuse for completely disconnecting. I apologize for just vanishing. In a week, I'll be fully devoted to HeartProblems.

One more thing I want to mention is that I've made some progress on the novel. I've got a total of 1000 renders now (yes, I extended the chapter again) and around 30 or 40 animations still not rendered. The thing is, I don't like posting updates if the progress isn't really noticeable, which is why I didn't make any posts.

I'll take a risk and give an ETA – I'd say the test version will be ready in three weeks.

Again, I apologize. I should have at least made one post during the month to explain, but seriously, this month has gone by in the blink of an eye for me.

View attachment 2808586

View attachment 2808588

View attachment 2808591
Picsart_23-07-29_18-35-20-751.png

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes