4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
That's not the modder's fault, it's the dev's.
If those variables are in the code, the modder was right to think that they'd matter and make a cheat mod for them.
If they don't change anything, well...
I havent said it was anybodys fault, I just said I never undestood it. For what Ive heard this mod could only make sense back when the game was a sandbox I think, that was 3 years ago I guess, now the game is becoming a linear kinetic novel, it doesnt make sense anymore.

Reactions: Aristos

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I havent said it was anybodys fault, I just said I never undestood it. For what Ive heard this mod could only make sense back when the game was a sandbox I think, that was 3 years ago I guess, now the game is becoming a linear kinetic novel, it doesnt make sense anymore.
its the dev's fault my wrist has been hurting alot lately .... and this sexy ass game :love::love::love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, the sandbox thing makes sense, amigo Pedro. It used to be a sandbox when it was first released; I remember playing the very first versions of the game and it was terrible. There used to be a sleep rape scene too :oops:
Anyway, if those variables are useless the dev should do some cleaning up in the code. Games are like humans: they should look good on the inside and on the outside :KEK:

Reactions: pedrohefe

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Yeah, the sandbox thing makes sense, amigo Pedro. It used to be a sandbox when it was first released; I remember playing the very first versions of the game and it was terrible. There used to be a sleep rape scene too :oops:
Anyway, if those variables are useless the dev should do some cleaning up in the code. Games are like humans: they should look good on the inside and on the outside :KEK:
Yeah, ive heard it... good to know the turn this novel has taken.

Reactions: Aristos
May 23, 2018
I have to admit that after the last two updates, this game probably became my favorite incest game. At the beginning, I changed the family ties to mother and sisters instead of aunts and cousins, I think it gives a new dimension to the game, especially during the events with Amelie because it is not the same if she is your aunt who is not blood related to you or your mother.

The sex animations are excellent, the text is full of hits for incest events, my favorite character is Kylee and I am delighted with the dynamics of the relationship with her, when the MC has sex with her in the bathroom and they talk about what would happen if the father saw them, it is so sexy that cannot be described.

Great game, Dev keep it up, all the best!

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes