4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Best fucking update of a game I have seen in a while.
Fuck me for thinking that this update was gonna be the same old groping and kissing, and if lucky a pussy reveal too but I guess the dev had other plans and what fucking good plan that was.
And I think we all know what's to be expected in the next update. Can't wait for the next update.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Before update I wondered if she would be naked how will her pussy look like? Thank God Xenorav made it beautiful and yummy. But her areolas and nipples are disgusting. I don't understand why he did it like that.
I respect that but it's what everyone likes personally. For example, I like her areolas and nipples.
What I didn't like (the only thing i can find) is a woman over 40 not having hairy or at least trimmed pussy.
Overall the result is amazing...

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
What an update! If this game will be finished I'll play it from the start, the slow burn aspect of this shit is ONG!

Do y'all have any game recommendations that's kinda like this?

Reactions: knightvel

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Well, Xeno might not be the best in terms of communication and advertising his game, but what the hell, he delivers the best quality. V0.8 was a real banger! I know that it might take other +6 months on the next release, but when this game is released you got to prepare for something amazing. Good job dev!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Well, Xeno might not be the best in terms of communication and advertising his game, but what the hell, he delivers the best quality. V0.8 was a real banger! I know that it might take other +6 months on the next release, but when this game is released you got to prepare for something amazing. Good job dev!
Hopefully next update will be max in 4 months. He is full time developer. And pray for him don't have any problems in IRL life.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
He's concentrating far too much on Amelie. Kylee was like a set piece for most of this update. If you were concentrating only on one girl, you'd have an extremely short update.
Ofcourse he would concentrate on the girl with the least sexual content up till now. Do you want us amelie fans to get blueballed forever. Kylee and Stephanie were pretty much mostly focused in previous updates aside amelie. Now it's the star of the show to shine.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's not the point. It's singling out a single character when it should be a balance between the 3. Stephanie always gets the short end of the stick. Kylee used to get more. Now it's become a single path romance with Amelie and little bits of the others put in.
I wouldn't say Stephanie got the "short end of the stick". She got a lot of content this chapter. She got like 4 blowjob scenes and a couple cunny scenes too. All three girls got a lot of content in chapter 8.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes