4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
... I suddenly suspect I'm missing out on something by playing the condensed version ... I mean they seem fine, but not surprisingly great or anything.
Then try to play the "normal" version. I think it is one of the few here on F95 which is best rendered and animated.:love:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
o_OIn this update I don't know how many people had the same feeling as me that Amelie wouldn't give a blowjob...
Well, in the end I didn't expect to see blowjob. Xenorav surprised this time with amount of content with Amelie. I don't believe that in next update we will have opportunity to fuck her. Maybe like MC asked for at least a tip of cock inside. More blowjobs, boobjobs. Sex with Stephanie I expect to see. I believe we will fuck her in 0.9 and in 1.0 Amelie.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry if this was already discussed, but I didn't know how to phrase it to search the posts.
The dialogue is set up so that if one were to label the characters as Mom/Dad/Sisters it'll sound weird, since the girls refer to the parents as "my" mom/dad, and the MC does not. So, I gather it's meant to be the MC's Aunt/Uncle/Cousins, but I don't have any idea WHY the MC is living with his cousins' family.
I just started and haven't even gotten to the Uncle coming home to lay down the law after happens at the party, and I'm just wondering if it's ever explained why he is there. Feels like the dialogue doesn't fit for immediate family, but the plot/set-up looks like a normal family. They talk like cousins but act like siblings, so it's weird to me, and I'm just wondering if it's ever explained. Like, did something happen to his parents, is there a better school where his cousin lives, something like that?
The game allows you to select relationships at the start and tells you the standard is "not-aunt" and "not-cousin", it basically makes idiot proof what you are meant to put it in there, if you are "feeling daring" and want to "upgrade your incest" with Mom and sisters you are risking some disconnected dialogue.

The kids are cousins but have been living to together for a long time, so they are cousins but have an amost sibling like relationship, same thing about the aunt that cares for you like you are her own kid.
And i guess the uncle who thinks of himself as a hardass father figure.

He's at the house because he's married to your aunt and father of Kylee and Stephanie, so yeah, at least until they break up he has a right to be there.

eyesore? Otherwise, why do her eyes seem to be covered with a whitish veil?
View attachment 2971625
hehe =)
I wish i could see this kinda smile when i pull it out lol.
Stephanie :love:

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
That got real awkward near the end of the episode.
aMELIE, w-wOULD yOU like tO dAnce?
I almost had to stop playing.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
A few days later and I'd still say this is the best update of the whole year so far. It gets me hyped endlessly for the next one even if it again might take up to like 10 months. There's hope that he got sorted out many things and now can fully focus on the development so we might get faster updates but you never know. I think if he gets behind it 100% he could easily make a living out of it since the quality definetly is in the top 3 of the whole site for me. And Amelie beats each and every other girl/woman atm.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Nice to see that HP is finally getting the recognition it deserves.
I've not even played the latest patch till the end and I'm already feeling the amount of efforts Xenorav put in this game to make it as perfect as possible. To make even a bratty-like girl (Stephanie) a lovable character... That is an achievement on its own.
Hope to see more of this amazing game, gl to dev in further developing it!:)

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Ok, finally played it,
i was gonna wait for final version but fuck it i was bored and couldn't wait any longer. :ROFLMAO:
And i gotta say ,
it was more than i expected it to be,
a much, much more.

Kudos to Xeno!
Now that he has set the standard, must be careful not to drop the ball.

Ok let's go over some favourite scenes,
what am i saying they're all great but i'm gonna pick just a few this time.

Oh yeah before that, there one mistake that i caught.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok , let's go with with favourite little psycho.

All right ,
and now the main event of the evening,
the belle of the ball.
Now we just have to wait...

but boy, did he deliver,
if next chapter is half good as this one i'll be satisfied.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes