4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
What an update! If this game will be finished I'll play it from the start, the slow burn aspect of this shit is ONG!

Do y'all have any game recommendations that's kinda like this?
Incest + slow burn + high-quality renders + superb animation - hard to find, but there is still hope. But meeting a milf like Amelia is an almost impossible task, because she is incomparable. ))

ghwor

May 25, 2017
Thank you so much for this update, Xenorav. I loved it! I was waiting for it for so long, but in the end... worth it! I hope you continue the amazing work with the same excellence and motivation! You're the real MVP! (Amelia is a goddess!)

Feb 1, 2021

Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
This game is S tier.
Super weird, i remember playing it before and it was a completely different game, did it passed through a remake? If so, good work.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Does anybody know when we can expect the final version? Sorry if it was already mentioned, dont want to get spoiled.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
The length of the update surprised me greatly, for the better. We had pretty much the whole Amelie development arc here. She was clearly the main focus of this update, while both Stephanie and Kylee took a step aside, for the most part.

I still dislike Kylee's bitchy and self-conceited attitude, though she's lessening a bit on it and slowly coming around. Stephanie is a fucking ticking bomb, she scares me. I don't have anything bad to say about Amelie. For me, her hesitation is understandable, she's much more aware than the MC of the high stakes and what's at risk, even if she wants it bad.

In fact, it's the MC's attitude with Amelie that I'm not a fan of sometimes. He comes off as a bit too forceful, pushing her too much. If she wasn't so passive, I'd have expected a slap from her a few times already, to make the MC come back to his senses. There's an amount of times Amelie can say "no" before I begin to feel uncomfortable. I wonder if MC's eagerness will bring him problems in the future. There was a close call already.

Overall, though, great update!

Reactions: Xhin and Bombmaster

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
The length of the update surprised me greatly, for the better. We had pretty much the whole Amelie development arc here. She was clearly the main focus of this update, while both Stephanie and Kylee took a step aside, for the most part.

I still dislike Kylee's bitchy and self-conceited attitude, though she's lessening a bit on it and slowly coming around. Stephanie is a fucking ticking bomb, she scares me. I don't have anything bad to say about Amelie. For me, her hesitation is understandable, she's much more aware than the MC of the high stakes and what's at risk, even if she wants it bad.

In fact, it's the MC's attitude with Amelie that I'm not a fan of sometimes. He comes off as a bit too forceful, pushing her too much. If she wasn't so passive, I'd have expected a slap from her a few times already, to make the MC come back to his senses. There's an amount of times Amelie can say "no" before I begin to feel uncomfortable. I wonder if MC's eagerness will bring him problems in the future. There was a close call already.

Overall, though, great update!
MC is basically a dog humping Amelie's leg. Stephanie is a psycho and Kylee is just there.
The writing has always been terrible, but it's not absolute shit by chapter 8.
The sex scenes are great though and that is what's important.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
MC is basically a dog humping Amelie's leg.
That's... Actually fitting :LOL:

Overall, with it's ups and downs, I'd say I enjoy the plot revolving around Amelie. I've seen much worse netoris. The other two, though, not so much. But Amelie's the main reason most of us are here, so I don't care too much about that.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
MC is basically a dog humping Amelie's leg. Stephanie is a psycho and Kylee is just there.
The writing has always been terrible, but it's not absolute shit by chapter 8.
The sex scenes are great though and that is what's important.
Writing is fine, for a non English dev.
About Mc, he is a little forceful with Amelie that's true.

The Kylee path is bland, Stephanie being a she devil carrying the game for me.

I do find Kylee is missing her niche, having a purpose.
The early friend fun was nice.
Maybe she could been a cheated partner or cuckqueen for Mc. But this ship has sailed.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Anybody else get errors whenever one of the LIs are sending MC a picture while texting? Happened twice with Kylie and again with Amelie for me, but at least it wasn't a cascading error as Ignore worked without later complications. Just an FYI in case the dev or anyone in contact with them keeps an eye out here as they work on the full 0.8 release. [I scrolled back a bit but if I missed anyone already pointing this out my bad.]

Irritating to probably just me: can we please fix the text so that if you change the character relationships to de-Patreon the game it doesn't always refer to the 'Dad' character as "father Davie" and make it just one or the other??? Annoying, and possibly triggering for anyone who has issues with the clergy. :censored:

And my 2 cents on the Amelie-centric updates: not sure what anyone is expecting given that the Kylie path is essentially completed? That's how sex games usually go - when a character path reaches full intercourse, what more (other than maybe anal) would further narrative focus on that character add to the game in new updates? I don't see Kylie being very involved in any new updates until the climax of the game when all 3 LIs learn the MC has been with all of them and we reach the endgame... I'm blue-balling with both Amelie & Stephanie at this point, so I might even skip through another repetitive Kylie scene to get to the next scene where something "new" might happen (OK, probably not). But isn't progression/advancement the allure of these games more so than replaying old stuff that has already been achieved? Even with my favorite games I don't think I have ever gone back to replay scenes in a 'gallery' after finishing the game, but maybe that's just me.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I do find Kylee is missing her niche, having a purpose.
The early friend fun was nice.
Maybe she could been a cheated partner or cuckqueen for Mc. But this ship has sailed.
It would require basically a 180º turn on her personality. She's so full of herself she can barely admit she likes being with MC even when they're alone. I'd say one of the traits of a good cuckquean is being proud of her partner, so much so she enjoys watching her man subduing other girls. That doesn't quite fit with what we've seen from Kylee so far, at all.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It would require basically a 180º turn on her personality. She's so full of herself she can barely admit she likes being with MC even when they're alone. I'd say one of the traits of a good cuckquean is being proud of her partner, so much so she enjoys watching her man subduing other girls. That doesn't quite fit with what we've seen from Kylee so far, at all.
Yeah, good points. Just as we discussed before her plotline is flat.

The bickering with Stephanie is fun, her only purpose now is fueling the jealousy and competition between them.

Reactions: gpluppy

Kabir002

Jul 26, 2019
Thank you so much for this update,it all makes sense why it took time.keep up the brilliant work.
Hopefully we will get to see some bathroom scenes, outdoor tours, some more yoga pose teases..

Reactions: pedrohefe

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
And my 2 cents on the Amelie-centric updates: not sure what anyone is expecting given that the Kylie path is essentially completed? That's how sex games usually go - when a character path reaches full intercourse, what more (other than maybe anal) would further narrative focus on that character add to the game in new updates? I don't see Kylie being very involved in any new updates until the climax of the game when all 3 LIs learn the MC has been with all of them and we reach the endgame... I'm blue-balling with both Amelie & Stephanie at this point, so I might even skip through another repetitive Kylie scene to get to the next scene where something "new" might happen (OK, probably not). But isn't progression/advancement the allure of these games more so than replaying old stuff that has already been achieved? Even with my favorite games I don't think I have ever gone back to replay scenes in a 'gallery' after finishing the game, but maybe that's just me.
I mean... IIRC, the dev said the game would likely have about 20 updates, and we're not even halfway through. That seems like a hell of a lot of Kylee sitting on the bench for the climax to arrive. If that number is true, it'd be more reasonable for them finding out much sooner.

And what will Kylee do meanwhile? Acceptance of her being hooked to the MC in all/most aspects of the day would be one. Lately, she seems more eager to do it than the MC (which is understandable, considering he's fooling around with the three of them, mostly Amelie as of late). Raw sex and creampies are also a thing, not to mention pregnancy (she's still pretty adamant about coming outside). Finding out about Stephanie's extortions before Amelie's plotline comes to light and entertaining the idea of the two of them together at the same time to start building up for an eventual harem could work, too.

All in all, there's still work to be done with Kylee. Though her story comes off as bland so far, yeah, as well as her character not being particularly likeable, and having her body (and lately, her horniness for the MC) as her main strong point.

Reactions: Bombmaster
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes