4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It would require basically a 180º turn on her personality. She's so full of herself she can barely admit she likes being with MC even when they're alone. I'd say one of the traits of a good cuckquean is being proud of her partner, so much so she enjoys watching her man subduing other girls. That doesn't quite fit with what we've seen from Kylee so far, at all.
Yeah, good points. Just as we discussed before her plotline is flat.

The bickering with Stephanie is fun, her only purpose now is fueling the jealousy and competition between them.

Reactions: gpluppy

Kabir002

Jul 26, 2019
Thank you so much for this update,it all makes sense why it took time.keep up the brilliant work.
Hopefully we will get to see some bathroom scenes, outdoor tours, some more yoga pose teases..

Reactions: pedrohefe

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
And my 2 cents on the Amelie-centric updates: not sure what anyone is expecting given that the Kylie path is essentially completed? That's how sex games usually go - when a character path reaches full intercourse, what more (other than maybe anal) would further narrative focus on that character add to the game in new updates? I don't see Kylie being very involved in any new updates until the climax of the game when all 3 LIs learn the MC has been with all of them and we reach the endgame... I'm blue-balling with both Amelie & Stephanie at this point, so I might even skip through another repetitive Kylie scene to get to the next scene where something "new" might happen (OK, probably not). But isn't progression/advancement the allure of these games more so than replaying old stuff that has already been achieved? Even with my favorite games I don't think I have ever gone back to replay scenes in a 'gallery' after finishing the game, but maybe that's just me.
I mean... IIRC, the dev said the game would likely have about 20 updates, and we're not even halfway through. That seems like a hell of a lot of Kylee sitting on the bench for the climax to arrive. If that number is true, it'd be more reasonable for them finding out much sooner.

And what will Kylee do meanwhile? Acceptance of her being hooked to the MC in all/most aspects of the day would be one. Lately, she seems more eager to do it than the MC (which is understandable, considering he's fooling around with the three of them, mostly Amelie as of late). Raw sex and creampies are also a thing, not to mention pregnancy (she's still pretty adamant about coming outside). Finding out about Stephanie's extortions before Amelie's plotline comes to light and entertaining the idea of the two of them together at the same time to start building up for an eventual harem could work, too.

All in all, there's still work to be done with Kylee. Though her story comes off as bland so far, yeah, as well as her character not being particularly likeable, and having her body (and lately, her horniness for the MC) as her main strong point.

Reactions: Bombmaster

2scoops

Oct 27, 2020
Damn...that was fantastic. Superb quality too. Was most impressed with the animations in CH8, and also the amount of scenes as well. Lots of good content, for me, anyways. The problem now is that I just want more haha. Looking foward to some kitchen fun with Amelie in the next chapter..hopefully. Or MC comes home really dirty after work and Amelie just HAS to help MC in the shower...yeah...yeah I'd be cool with that (y)

Oct 2, 2023
I'm working on modifying the dialogue for this game to make it read a bit smoother and inject a little light humour in there now and then. I'm also attempting to make the characters feel a bit more .. human? I feel like the original dialogue is very wooden, unnatural and clearly written by someone whose first language isn't English (no offense Dev!).

There's a lot to go through and I'm completely new to this sort of stuff but.. I'm enjoying the process so far. I'm about done with Chapter 1's dialogue, if anybody would like to try my version of Chapter 1 once its done, drop me a response or something!

Oh and this isn't a complete rewrite, I am taking into account the renders and what's happening in them as best as I can, it's more intended to make the experience a bit more enjoyable to read with some personality enhancements to the characters***. I view the original dialogue as a solid foundation to extract a more enriched experience.

If the feedback is good on my Chapter 1 modifications, I'll work on the next ones. If the Dev has a long turn around on updates, it will at least give you all something to play through again if it takes your fancy?

*** For e.g: Amelie is even more motherly and kind, Kaylee is a bit sassier and humorous, as is the MC (I hope?) and Stephanie can either be sharp tongued and whiny or in certain dialogue choices she can actually be seen as a bit more sweet and likeable... something I'm not sure came across very well in the original dialogue in my opinion.

Last edited:

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
I love the great renderings, the brilliant animations. But... Is it just me or does the game have basically no story at all since chapter 8? Since the new update, basically nothing else happens than all women sexually attack the MC almost every 2 hours?
Even before, the story was very thin, but now there is almost no story at all or just dialogues like "I need it really urgently... let's do it" or "it's hard to find clothes that fit because of these...". Even though the thin story before was just about questions like "I love you or maybe I don't... we should find out..." or "that feels good, but maybe we shouldn't do that because you're my..." -- but it felt like more story than now.

Last edited:

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
The dev is working full-time on the game now and I don't think he will take a year for episode 9. He has also paused billing several times this year. Update 9 might come out in 3 months I guess.
No frickin' way,
this one took 9 months and previous one 5 months and the update before that one 7 months.
I'm not seeing it being done in less than five.

But that's totally ok, i would rather wait 6 or 7 months for one great update
than 3 mediocre ones in the same time.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No frickin' way,
this one took 9 months and previous one 5 months and the update before that one 7 months.
I'm not seeing it being done in less than five.

But that's totally ok, i would rather wait 6 or 7 months for one great update
than 3 mediocre ones in the same time.
The guy is totally delusional lol lets not forget we expected ch 8 in early june and it came in late september.

Reactions: Rasturac

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Cry Message because I got to end of update:

Why CH8 have to end?? idk how long we have to wait for the next one, but it's too long. IM INVESTED DAMMIT! pls let me go all the way with one of them next chapter. (not inc kylee, she doesnt count anymore.) this guy needs to hire help. pump out those updates. icl, im addicted.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes