4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

un_dos

Nov 10, 2020
My favorite game on this site. This game is so good that it has ruined most other games for me. It has been a long time but this patch feels rewarding. (whenever mc gets any progress with Amelie it was believable enough for me) I just wonder how long the game will be and how the actual heart problems will appear and how it will affect the story.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I need to know , i had always choose not to make anything with stephanie cz i hate her , but when i start this update i had a scene with her in bed and she told me that we did this alot of times but i didnt and i dont want her so i have to restart from begaining or this route is mandatory abd i will get it again ?

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
I need to know , i had always choose not to make anything with stephanie cz i hate her , but when i start this update i had a scene with her in bed and she told me that we did this alot of times but i didnt and i dont want her so i have to restart from begaining or this route is mandatory abd i will get it again ?

I started the game over, ignoring Stephanie. However, in part 8 there were still scenes with her.

• Sad
Reactions: lukachandrika

otakubob25

Sep 30, 2023
That's not the point. It's singling out a single character when it should be a balance between the 3. Stephanie always gets the short end of the stick. Kylee used to get more. Now it's become a single path romance with Amelie and little bits of the others put in.
i kinda agree the last couple content felt lil force on amilie, did see as much on steph kyle and even her friend scene the popcorn scene.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
kinda confused with the relation, there are 2 girls, friend and cousin, friend is older than MC and cousin is younger than MC?

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Sorry if this was already discussed, but I didn't know how to phrase it to search the posts.
The dialogue is set up so that if one were to label the characters as Mom/Dad/Sisters it'll sound weird, since the girls refer to the parents as "my" mom/dad, and the MC does not. So, I gather it's meant to be the MC's Aunt/Uncle/Cousins, but I don't have any idea WHY the MC is living with his cousins' family.
I just started and haven't even gotten to the Uncle coming home to lay down the law after happens at the party, and I'm just wondering if it's ever explained why he is there. Feels like the dialogue doesn't fit for immediate family, but the plot/set-up looks like a normal family. They talk like cousins but act like siblings, so it's weird to me, and I'm just wondering if it's ever explained. Like, did something happen to his parents, is there a better school where his cousin lives, something like that?

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Sorry if this was already discussed, but I didn't know how to phrase it to search the posts.
The dialogue is set up so that if one were to label the characters as Mom/Dad/Sisters it'll sound weird, since the girls refer to the parents as "my" mom/dad, and the MC does not. So, I gather it's meant to be the MC's Aunt/Uncle/Cousins, but I don't have any idea WHY the MC is living with his cousins' family.
I just started and haven't even gotten to the Uncle coming home to lay down the law after happens at the party, and I'm just wondering if it's ever explained why he is there. Feels like the dialogue doesn't fit for immediate family, but the plot/set-up looks like a normal family. They talk like cousins but act like siblings, so it's weird to me, and I'm just wondering if it's ever explained. Like, did something happen to his parents, is there a better school where his cousin lives, something like that?
Dude, that is literally in the game's description in the OP lol, just go to the first post in the first page. The game's synopsis explains that lol

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Are you asking for spoiler?
:unsure: No, not specifically. I'm just wondering whether or not it will be addressed.
For example, I am not above doing my own edits to games. So like, if I went in and used CTRL-H to remove the word "my" from Kylee's dialogue when she refers to "my mom" to change it from cousin to sister, am I gonna feel stupid for trying to force it later?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Dude, that is literally in the game's description in the OP lol, just go to the first post in the first page. The game's synopsis explains that lol
Oh, I probably read that before I downloaded and then forgot by the time I got around to playing it. Heh. Still, most games start by telling you that kinda thing in the intro, so I thought it was weird that it wasn't actually mentioned in the game yet.

Reactions: pedrohefe

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
... I suddenly suspect I'm missing out on something by playing the condensed version ... I mean they seem fine, but not surprisingly great or anything.
Then try to play the "normal" version. I think it is one of the few here on F95 which is best rendered and animated.:love:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
o_OIn this update I don't know how many people had the same feeling as me that Amelie wouldn't give a blowjob...
Well, in the end I didn't expect to see blowjob. Xenorav surprised this time with amount of content with Amelie. I don't believe that in next update we will have opportunity to fuck her. Maybe like MC asked for at least a tip of cock inside. More blowjobs, boobjobs. Sex with Stephanie I expect to see. I believe we will fuck her in 0.9 and in 1.0 Amelie.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes