4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You've mentioned a thing that can be done easily and it's true, that some scenes or situations can be given choices to "skip" without needing to develop a route by the dev or extra script, like you said "she can just go to sleep and nothing happens" Yes I think it's possible without wasting double the time.
If player agrees the scene shows, if he rejects her she goes to sleep and the scenes are skipped.
I think even modders can do it at some point because it's very simple if one knows how to code in pyton.
Since this is still a "test" version, I think everyone is waiting for the final version and whether there will be any changes... :unsure:

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game might not have much of a story, but the scenes are fucking fire, Amelie is in the top tier in my list for sure.

Reactions: Obranyi

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
Writing suffers from the classical eroge-dilemma: Protagonist is nice, hard-working, and honest, but his dick turns him into a freaking, cheating, lying sociopath. ;) No way around it, if anybody in an (incest)eroge would act like a sensible person, there wouldn't be much to play.

Not that I care, because thats one of the prettiest games I've ever seen. :)

Keep up the good work.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Since this is still a "test" version, I think everyone is waiting for the final version and whether there will be any changes... :unsure:
There will be sounds he said, hopefully the whole story gets sound effects not just the last chapter. That's my most expected thing.

WannaPlayTW

Jul 2, 2020
Code:
What's Amelie to you? - auntie
You are her nephew!

What's Kylee to you? - cousin
You are her cousin!

What's Stephanie to you? - cousin
You are her cousin!

Amelie is Kylee's and Stephanie's mom!

Davie, he is your uncle!
You are his nephew!

He's Kylee's and Stephanie's dad!
Thank You So much!!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man this is definitely one of my favorites, but as much as I love this game overall and especially Amalie I wish we could put that little twerp up for adoption.

mlgtk

Dec 1, 2019
you woulda thought gordon ramsey made this game the way xenorav was COOKING this chapter

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes