4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't know a guy banging his cousin was now the vanilla option lol. Truly we are some depraved bastards on this site if that's the case lolol!
He's not even blood-related to his aunt.

Last edited:

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
I feel like the only Kylee fan here lmao.
Definitely a favorite character in this thread too. Steph, however... Am I her only fan? I like her personality in the game (her playful and evilish nature is funny), and she's also the only character with a believable body, unlike the other two. Kylee is still OK, but Amelie's too huge tits and ass make me dislike her.

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Definitely a favorite character in this thread too. Steph, however... Am I her only fan? I like her personality in the game (her playful and evilish nature is funny), and she's also the only character with a believable body, unlike the other two.
I'm a Steph fan as well, although Kylie is my favorite character in the game. Amelie I didn't care that much for until this last update which put her in an all new surprisingly hot light for me. But I, like you, will be very interested in how MC's relationship with Steph will "flesh" out.

Reactions: Xythurr
Oct 2, 2023
I'm going to re-post my re-write of Chapter 1 here to try get more eyes on it (this threads so popular things get pushed down the pile constantly), not really sure if there is a better way to garner attention for my little project and get the much needed feedback on it but I guess for now I'll stick with this method.

The re-write focuses on fleshing out the dialogue more, adding in some humour and just generally cleaning up the dicey English overall.

I have also attempted to make re-naming Amelie "mom" more viable as an option so that it fits with the dialogue and narrative overall, for those who would prefer to have her referred to as such instead of "Aunt".

I'm also doing my best to make Stephanie's interactions a bit more wholesome and not quite as irritating at times, and although I feel like she'll always be that "annoying little sibling" archetype, I've added in some dialogue interactions that make her a bit more likeable I hope in some way? (even if its just based on pity/empathy or her general naivete)

Though Stephanie will of course always be a bit of an interference element in the narrative (I can't add in or change the images/renders used in the game unfortunately), I can only attempt to make her seem a bit more likeable in some way.

There is more humour sprinkled in the game throughout, I hope also a bit more meaningful drama elements in places with a little extra gravitas when needed.

Give it a try and let me know what you think, if enough people are interested to see it go further, I will modify the rest of the Chapters to fit in line with my changes to Chapter 1 and hopefully overall produce a much more well-rounded story with more engaging characters!

I've re-attached the game folder in a .zip format with the script.rpy in it for you guys to try out. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2023
I for one would be super grateful if you did! And I know plenty of others would feel the same way - there's certainly a sizeable chunk of the audience wanting Amelie to be the MC's Mom, etc.

Loving your work thus far. You've succeeded in giving the characters more life, which is brilliant because the art is incredible and deserves solid writing <3
I have now re-modified Chapter 1 to make Amelie more viable as "Mom" and the girls as "sisters" if you so wish!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dosrando

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
any idea when final version might come?

Xeno said he would start working on ch9 from monday and its sunday today. but still no update ...

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I feel like the only Kylee fan here lmao.
I like her just fine. But the other 2 are evolving with time while she has remained pretty constant, which most people get bored with eventually. She is the one the MC has the longest-standing emotional connection with, so while the MC is working hard on Amelie conquest and enjoying being a little submissive to Stephanie right now, I expect him to end up with Kylie in the end.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Don't be so sensitive.

The fact is the choices in the game matter little toward the beginning of the game and they don't matter at all later on in the game. None of the choices made from chapter 1~6 have any significance once you reach chapter 7. A WT mod is literally not needed. But if you have anything else that you want to get pointlessly offended about then please be my guest.
Child-beaters: "Oh stop crying, I didn't hit you that hard."
Genocidal psychopaths: "Stop complaining, I didn't kill all of you."
Cowardly anonymous children on internet forums: "Don't be so sensitive."

It's really quite amazing how some people are never wrong and the fault always lies with everyone else. ("I'm not the outlier, YOU'RE the outlier!" :cry:)

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
any idea when final version might come?

Xeno said he would start working on ch9 from monday and its sunday today. but still no update ...
You are kidding... ...right?
This update came out, what, two weeks ago or less? Probably the biggest and most heavily animated individual update I've ever seen for any game in all the time I've been playing them. I think it's a bit unrealistic to think there will be an update any time soon. Unless the dev has suddenly hired the "super team", that won't be happening.

Reactions: Jericho85

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
You are kidding... ...right?
This update came out, what, two weeks ago or less? Probably the biggest and most heavily animated individual update I've ever seen for any game in all the time I've been playing them. I think it's a bit unrealistic to think there will be an update any time soon. Unless the dev has suddenly hired the "super team", that won't be happening.
bro, read my post again, I asked for final version not another update. In case you dont know it's a test version and according to xeno's last post he will start working on next chapter from tomorrow.

Now do u expect him to put test version as the final ch8 forever? I dont know what u r talking about...

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I asked for final version not another update.
You're right, I misunderstood your ask. I stand corrected. Truth is, through my whole playthrough I didn't experience a single bug or flaw. Not sure what the difference will be between the test version and the final one. Guess we'll see.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
You're right, I misunderstood your ask. I stand corrected. Truth is, through my whole playthrough I didn't experience a single bug or flaw. Not sure what the difference will be between the test version and the final one. Guess we'll see.
There will be sounds and moans in the final version afaik.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Obranyi
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes