4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know bro, I was focusing on Amelie's body... :love:
I'm so glad Xenorav made her pussy so beautiful and not hairy like somebody wished to see :ROFLMAO: Hairy pussy not my fetish like in past times women had, brrrrr. Like I said here earlier only one detail of her body I hate- disgusting areolas and nipples. In everything else Amelie is Goddess:love:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 04.10.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
Missing a scene with Lauren, which is the last one when she has sex, the rest is fine.

Reactions: arkypoub

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I don't know why the MC is so hypocritical. He can do a whole lot of stuff with Kylee and Amelie (The person who's practically his second mother) but when it's Stephanie it's, "This is wrong!".

Just weird. Stephanie is basically him and he's Amelie in that situation.

Anyways, good game so far, putting this on the watchlist for sure!

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I'm so glad Xenorav made her pussy so beautiful and not hairy like somebody wished to see :ROFLMAO: Hairy pussy not my fetish like in past times women had, brrrrr. Like I said here earlier only one detail of her body I hate- disgusting areolas and nipples. In everything else Amelie is Goddess:love:
Would've been unique for sure though, but it doesn't please the majority that wouldn't want that. Either way is good though

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
I have now re-modified Chapter 1 to make Amelie more viable as "Mom" and the girls as "sisters" if you so wish!
Great stuff, thank you! As I say, your efforts are appreciated :)

Also re. getting a bit more exposure to your little project - perhaps make it's own thread and direct people there? It'd probably be better than getting lost in all the comments here :)

Oct 2, 2023
Great stuff, thank you! As I say, your efforts are appreciated :)

Also re. getting a bit more exposure to your little project - perhaps make it's own thread and direct people there? It'd probably be better than getting lost in all the comments here :)
Yeah you're right lol I'm pretty new to this forum life stuff honestly! You think it would get seen if I just made a thread topic on this? Which forum section would you recommend I post in ?

Reactions: dosrando

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Stephanie's lust for the MC is so perfectly animalistic. She's incredibly forward but so innocent at the same time. I always look forward to her scenes. Honestly, though, I thought by the way things went at the start of the game, she would become your sub. Either way, it's perfect.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
You're right, I misunderstood your ask. I stand corrected. Truth is, through my whole playthrough I didn't experience a single bug or flaw. Not sure what the difference will be between the test version and the final one. Guess we'll see.
In case you didnt notice, there's no audio in chapter 8 and Xeno said he bought an pack to add sfx/music into this

Jul 16, 2018
Person_With_Pencil
It's actually quite difficult to judge your work. You'd have to play both versions next to each other at the same time to see the difference.
Crazy thought: If you release a test version with the original dialogue and the new dialogue above each other on different lines, then we could REALLY give easy/thorough feedback.
I, for one, am interested in seeing the rewrite, because texts along the line of 'I think the Father Davie is having drinks with his buddies' is just 100% terrible.

Oct 2, 2023
Person_With_Pencil
It's actually quite difficult to judge your work. You'd have to play both versions next to each other at the same time to see the difference.
Crazy thought: If you release a test version with the original dialogue and the new dialogue above each other on different lines, then we could REALLY give easy/thorough feedback.
I, for one, am interested in seeing the rewrite, because texts along the line of 'I think the Father Davie is having drinks with his buddies' is just 100% terrible.
I've actually created a Thread in the Mods section for this Re-Write which includes some screenshots of the dialogue in question as examples, and ofc the script file for those interested in downloading and sampling it. (The thread is still currently awaiting approval by an Admin?)

It's quite difficult to really give the full picture of just how much of a change has been made overall, but I think the images at least convey the general idea. The MC is livelier and more humorous overall and each of the characters are still themselves I'd like to think, just dialled up a few more levels in terms of vocabulary and personality.

I think the original writing served well in some area's but just wasn't saying much in others and I saw the potential for some far more interesting and fun interactions than the original VN script was giving us.

Once the Mod Thread is approved and goes public I'll reference it here and link it for you and others to check out !

Thanks for the responding and giving feedback, it's honestly always appreciated! Oh! And as I come across strange dialogue like the example you made, it will definitely be squashed haha.

otakubob25

Sep 30, 2023
I like her just fine. But the other 2 are evolving with time while she has remained pretty constant, which most people get bored with eventually. She is the one the MC has the longest-standing emotional connection with, so while the MC is working hard on Amelie conquest and enjoying being a little submissive to Stephanie right now, I expect him to end up with Kylie in the end.
your not alone kylee and steph, am not fan of amilie personaly.
I feel like the only Kylee fan here lmao.
your not alone am fan of kylee and steph, am no fan of amilie and i think i got lil annoyed of the over hype of her in the tread.

Reactions: Xythurr
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes