4.30 star(s) 244 Votes

Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
This game bring dev $10,000+ + per month even dev do nothing,he just need to delay the update and SUBers pay for him and wait and wait .Few games have so many SUBs like this and pay dev so much ,so that games of less SUBs delay update mean nothing or less .If dev finish this game and create a new project ,he can get so much pays per month immediately?
that doesn't stop him from making another game while maintaining the subscribers or having more subscribers.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Legally and ethically
Can someone make a sequel to this game without the developer's permission?
No.

Copyright issues. The project can be bought from the dev, in all cases a permission needs to be given either for free or sold. But then will the next guy be like him or worse? use the fanbase to milk more? or will he be serious but bad storyteller turning the characters to prostitues without personalities?

Other than that, there can be only fan art but without story.

It's good to consider that there is no hope for this story anymore.

Unless there is some way that I write the rest of the story because it's my job, and I know I can do better than xenorav on that matter. But Ethically I prefer not to get involved myself in such things.

wowowohhh

May 6, 2023
that doesn't stop him from making another game while maintaining the subscribers or having more subscribers.
I didn't say that it would stop him from making new,but in fact ,many good games in this site were abandoned in this way,no update,no new project and no more SUBs,for EXP:[Stranded Dick],[Red Lucy],and so on.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
No.

Copyright issues. The project can be bought from the dev, in all cases a permission needs to be given either for free or sold. But then will the next guy be like him or worse? use the fanbase to milk more? or will he be serious but bad storyteller turning the characters to prostitues without personalities?

Unless there is some way that I write the rest of the story because it's my job, and I know I can do better than xenorav on that matter. But Ethically I prefer not to get involved myself in such things.
Could fall under fair use if they dont profit from it.

neronx

May 18, 2021
No.

So why does a new version come from a new developer every year for the Big Brother game?

alkaponecr

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 3948711

it's under review. Why? We had a long discussion a while back. Bottom line is don't hold your breathe. If it comes back, then nice but if not lol we will see. I am just here for Amelie.
once is under review basically that page is gone, i have seen artists that 2+ years that are still under review, if he wants support he must start another page in another platform and reach out on twitter so we can at least keep up with his news.

4.30 star(s) 244 Votes