VN - Ren'Py - Heart Problems [v0.8 Final] [Xenorav]

1. 5.00 star(s)

unspecified1234

Fantastic models, lots of fun and kinky sex scenes. Thicc and curvy ladies. Focus on pleasuring the ladies is always a plus. When this pops an update it's immediately queued up for me. Check it out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4665797

I'm a normal guy liking normal natural stuff.

This game have THE BEST sex and love making animations here on F95.
    I judge by the overall feeling what I get from the animation.
    - face expressions
    - naturalness of moves
    - conversation/text
    - overall immersion
    Maybe just few better angles and a bit better lighting and it would be spectacular.
    Only eg. BADIK and abandoned MMC could be compared to this one but this one feels even more immersive and loving towards the characters.

DISCLAIMER:
    I don't consider these "sex simulators" games so I don't care about story at all. Only the quality of animations. (when I want to play a game I go play a real game not renpy, unity etc.)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

stir1999

Excellent models with lots of emotions and facial animations. Pretty decent number of different outfits.
    Amazing characters, overwhelmingly sexy scenes with them and smooth alas simple animations.

Story is ok, but nothing spectacular.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NathanD7

Review for V0.6

Everything lead up to a great time with one of the main girls. The build-up however is excruciating, especially with the updates being spaced so far apart. Very worth the scenes though hence the 4/5.

Renders: 5/5
    Story: 2/5
    Scenes/animations: 5/5

Total: 4/5
  5. 3.00 star(s)

narcizze

First the good: Renders, top notch (much because not overly used assets) Grammar, somewhat iffy but overall okay. Story is nothing new but still tries to capture you and give you something different. Something to think about though when you get to change MCs name don´t use the original name from time to time during the game it breaks the immersion. More than once the name Jason pops up in the VN even if you have changed the name.

Bad: What is with these mc´s and no spines?
    Do young guys (obviously im not one of them) think that this is how a man behaves? Do all young guys want to be bossed around and blueballed femdom style? By all women they meet?
    Why are all MC´s spineless or horny as 13y old boys? If you are getting blueballed like the mc is, move the F on!
    I`m in love? yeah for someone treating you like a toy?

This is the most infuriating in all these VN´s. Just why? Do men/guys have this low self-esteem today that this is the norm? Awful if that is the case but then I understand why anyways. (not all but many many VNs have the spineless mc´s)

The story is completely okay and does what is should, nothing special or especially groundbreaking, just a story of a family and incest. (legal in most countries though, cousin/aunt of no incest patch)

The VN´s only problem is the spineless "man" everything else is above average and some things even better than that but the spinelessness in to many VN´s drags the stars.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Is there going to be an option to move back into the apartment? That would make this VN way better.
    I can't stand that the MC has no spine. And that the 1 time you actually do, POOF it's all gone in the next scene.
    Grammar is messed up in every dialogue. Referring to a female character as a he is confusing. I recommend a complete proof read for the entire VN. Maybe that is what's happening since it's been 6 months since the last update? Maybe?
    The MC has a higher sex rate with Kylee's best friend and her mom that in the household. Outside of some foreplay with Kylee several times.

The only thing that kept me from giving this VN a 2 star rating is the fact that the renders and women are well done. That and I am holding out for a harem route with being able to cuck the uncle. That would push this VN into the 4 star category.
    SO, I'm going to recommend this VN to others. I won't let my opinion cloud my judgement for others that might enjoy it.
    Good luck to the dev and I hope it goes well in the future. I'll be giving it a hard pass for another 6 months with the hopes that it improves.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3452155

What to say about this wonder?
    Beautiful models, an aunt who is a Goddess. A good, solid story, none of those cliché and boring stories.
    Good renders and good animation, the game holds you and makes you want to follow all the routes. A good choice for those who like incest games like me.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

rorodrigro

play 0.5 with a french trad (which explains my poor written English, sorry)

story: 3/5 nothing incredible, an incest story like there are many
    characters: 4/5 Cousin (oldest) is my favorite
    sex scene: 2,5/5 nothing very crazy it leaves you generally on your hunger
    renders: 4/5 pretty good but not amazing
    animation: 3/5 Already seen worse, but it remains rather fluid despite speed defects
    sound: yes!
  9. 3.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

A really GOOD AVN. I'll be honest i'm a MILF Lover & this 1 was definitely able to satiate my desires after a long time. The build up with the Aunt is amazing as it doesnt dilute the content by making the MC show his dick & wait for her to fall on it. The romance with the Aunt is very erotic taking its sweet time to corrupt her & i love that. The rendering & animation were top notch

Now the BAD- i mean other than the aunts story all the other girls fall for the MC just like that for no apparent reason i mean he doesnt even have a personality of his own like seriously he doesnt do any kind stuff nor does he try to dominate them hell he doesnt even show his horse dick still every girl he meets fall for for him even the main LI BFF who apparently already has a loving BF with whom she is making out everytime. It would've been way more enjoyable if he had seduced them all slowly like the aunt

Overall I really enjoyed this & hope the dev could explore a lil more of the side characters giving them more personality especially the MC as based on what i've seen this definitely has the potential to reach higher
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Rundmck

Decent but dull incest harem game. The Mc is a blank slate and there are no choices in who you want to/don't want to pursue. As said by others, linear storytelling while trying to please everyone.
    But, this one is elevated by the exceptional renders. The LIs are all top tier eye candies and their dresses are well thought out and titillating.
    Remove couple of stars if you wish to actually 'play' a game and make choices.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Stan2020

Playing this "game" is a lot like viewing a linear piece of erotic entertainment.

By that, I mean you hardly have any say in how the story goes. Love interests are forced upon you akin to a linear kinetic novel, and choices given to the player do not serve any purpose at all or even have any consequences (seriously.) Now that personally killed the game for me since I had to endure scenes with characters I wasn't interested in.

That aside, the render quality is excellent, the girls are all hot, and the story is uh... Serviceable enough, I guess. If you aren't bothered by a linear as hell game with choices that literally have zero meaning, then yeah! You might enjoy this. But I personally did not

(edit: I know 2/5 is a harsh score. But when games like Being A Dik exist, can you blame a dude for expecting more in terms of player agency from his adult visual novels?)
  12. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

The game is fine. You'll probably like it if you like games like this. I thought the "kicked out of the house" story-line had significant potential and was an interesting switch-up from the standard "living in incest" theme, but unfortunately MC moves back in the next day.
    From a technical standpoint, it's annoying to have to click through every transition. You're already doing a bunch of clicking through; the transition screen could really have just been a second of black screen or something.
    The writing (and dialogue in particular) is stiff. It feels like the writer isn't a native speaker and I'm not hating on that, but the project certainly has enough scope and support to warrant a copy-editor. The writing isn't bad-bad, it just needs to be transitioned to "how people actually talk." Oh, and maybe better articulate what MC's problem with Stephanie is.
    I prefer branching paths, so it was disappointing to discover that there's one story the dev wants to tell and I'm just along for the ride. You get to make some choices, but they largely serve only to truncate or extend scenes. The game doesn't even necessarily acknowledge the choices you make. I opted out of sex with one of the characters, but the next time we met MC was all over and then inside of her. Why can't I opt out of this sex scene too? I don't want this, and I'm not sure why MC does either since Steph could likely help if he's just feeling very pent up.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

PUPIL

Very good visual novel.

Very good graphics, the female characters are fabulous and the story unfolds at a good pace, that is, the corruption of the characters is not hasty.

Another positive point is that the development of the story is linear and not sandbox type.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

RabbitHole69

Really loved the game. Beautiful girls and the storyline is nice so far. One other reason I really like the game is because of the main milf. She reminds me of the milf in a mother's love.
    The story isn't too simple or too complicated, just the way I like it. So why 4 stars? Well I'd have loved to have an option to
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from that, I loved the game and would love to see more content. All the best for the future.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Dcent sex scenes, and decent looking graphics. But:

The game throws Amelie at you, with almost no effort you can get stuff, also throws anotehr one of those milfs and picking random choices youg et to fuck her.

With Kylie is a constant bluebaling, i dont know how many times you can bea bout to do something with her thant turns to be something different in the end. There are at least 2 attempts at sex with penetration taht end in the next corresponding milestone, this means that you attempt once afyter the HJ BJ, and you get a boobjob, and attempt once again after that to get a thighjob. If you are not gonna make it happen, dont do it like that, its annoying, and you waste 2 bullets. Next time when finally sex happens everything is gonna be burned and it wont work.

I hate that kind of move, and even mrpe when its done with the same girl twice in a row, cause thats not how relationships work. There is even a conversation between that girl and the Mc regarding this issue, cause she kind of jokes about or teases him, so the developer is aware of it, and the character is also aware, the only one who is not aware is the MC who has apparently little to say or to bargain to achieve what he wants.

So, in the end, the repetition of the stupid interruption, blueablling and cockbloking, and cold feet, (and other mechanics to subvert your expectations, which is a despisable trick) and the lack of backbone of the MC is what lowers the rating of this game for me.

Also the amount of content with Amelie compared to others. Checking the Walkthrough only there are a total of 16 times taht Amelie name shows, and only 7 Kylee and 7 Stephanie and 6 Lauren. The last one is the one that gets you farther with the least mount of interactions so she is the sex relief.

All this is what makes me think that he game is poorly designed and not for me as for version 0.5
  16. 5.00 star(s)

GogolBordello

Great game! very enjoyable!

Good writing. The teasing with the the step mother is insane as she's hot as hell and the sexual tensions vs the "Its wrong" approach is just killing in a good way.

High quality renders.
    Animations: I wish they were longer.
    All in all, i highly recommend the game.
    Might be not the most original plot but it is done right.
    Im mostly focused on the step mother and i can't wait to bust my nut in episode 6.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

swills13

This is another game where I don't understand the high ratings. The renders are good, and a few of the LIs are very attractive, but there is nothing else that stands out about this game.

First, the choices pretty much don't matter at all. They usually only seem to affect a line or two of dialogue, and don't prevent or change any later scenes from occurring. Also, some of the choices are completely disregarded by the game, as later conversations often occur as if you had made different choices.

Several of the main LIs are quite attractive, and the renders are very good. However, I found the character Stephanie to be extremely off-putting. She looks and acts like a small child. Many of the MC's interactions with her are creepy and uncomfortable as hell to me, as I have no desire to see any sexual scenes involving someone who resembles a child.

The main storyline lacks any originality, as it's the same basic plot as dozens of other games on here: MC lives in a house with 3 female relatives, all of whom he develops sexual relationships with.

However, my biggest issue is the writing. It is just plain bad. I genuinely cannot tell if the dev is not a native English speaker, or if he is just a really bad writer. The dialogues are extremely awkward, there are typos, misspellings and really strange wording throughout. This is an actual example of a conversation in this game (between 2 girls that are supposed to be best friends):

Girl 1: Tomorrow my mother is arriving from Puerto Rico.
    Girl 2: Is your mom from Puerto Rico?
    Girl 1: Yes, I was born there too, but we came to live here a long time ago.
    Girl 2: Oh, so you're from Puerto Rico too.
    Girl 2: I didn't know that you and your mother are from Puerto Rico.

This game may be worth playing for the renders and sex scenes, but the dialogue is brutal to get through. I honestly feel like I'm being generous with this 3 star rating.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

nathanjoneswork2

Freakin Amazing! Excellent sexy writing, coupled with lovely CG and all the situations MC gets into just makes this one of the most rewarding experience. The Story takes its sweet time and all the naughty situations make the whole journey spicy, hot and very charming. Beautiful! Excited to see what comes next!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Krugger

Version: v0.6

Review:
    When I had played its first version (0.1) the game was point-n-click with some more obscene content. People hated it and the dev had to change the whole trajectory of the game, making it a VN (which for me is better than point-n-click) and removing certain content on behalf of sensitive people.
    The story, however, did not have many changes, continued with minor changes (removing sleepsex) with the same proposal that was almost ruined.
    After version 0.4 to 0.5 I felt a certain fear of the dev of wanting to build your story and your public not liking it but at the same time feeling safe when trying to build. Which maybe worked a little bit in version 0.6.

History:
    The story is not the best and its plot is average. The MC goes to his uncle's house to spend some time there and there are his two cousins (Kylee and Stephanie) and his aunt (Amelie), but the story has a rushed script but not as rushed as it seems. Your uncle (maybe he's the MC's father's brother) has problems with his wife, Amelie, he fights and breaks up with her, making you the man of the house. The choices are not that important, just accept everything to see the content, even if you ignore Kylee for example you will have her content, you can ignore Stephanie but I wouldn't recommend it because she's the best character in the game (IMO).
    Gameplay:
    Like any other VN, the best decision is to accept rather than reject as you won't see all the content. But there are decisions you can't deviate from, which is to fuck a character even if you try to reject it. The game goes through chapters which is good and I think most games could follow this pattern or different and there is not much difference in path choices.
    Graphics & Sexual Content:
    One of the best things in the game is the renders of the female models and of course its content. The three initial girls (Amelie, Kylee and Stephanie) are pretty and hot, the animations are good and the content presented is satisfactory.

Why I did gave 4 stars?
    I'm editing and I changed it to 4 stars, before it was 3. I think the game should have been more, more wicked, more obscene, more mature, but it happens that there is always a boring public that complains about everything or that they are sensitive to everything. Maybe that's why the dev put the brakes on his story and started it calmly. There are some things in the game that seem to be, how would you define the word, I don't know, but you see the MC looking like a novice dog rubbing himself on his owner's leg, in Amelie's case. This makes a certain audience irritating and asking why the MC hasn't fucked her yet. I like and prefer things to happen calmly, which the dev is doing well and not try to rush things or force early scenes to take the focus off the story. The dev has done so far (0.6) a great job, before I believed he had dumped Stephanie, but he came back with her and it was great, I hope he still doesn't forget her. Anyway, it's a great game to satisfy your desires, it's clear that the game is weak for not having an obscene, mature, perverse content, but it's a satisfying game. I know no one will read this review, but if you've come this far, be patient with this game because the story is being developed little by little to have an elaborate relationship with the characters in the game. I recommend playing.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kysky

Excellent game.

Optimized and effective storyline (doesn't need too much text line to build a decent story).
    Female characters are insanely hot and scenes with them are addictive.
    MC isn't a lame guy (has a proper personality, is fit, decently equipped).

Would recommend to wait as much as possible to enjoy the story to its fullest.

5/5.